Photo

Keep your opponent locked in limbo! [15 creepy cards!]

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AcediaJC

AcediaJC

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
    Last Visit

So, a thought came to me the other day. Angels and demons are such common themes for custom cards these days, but what about creatures that fall somewhere in between? And thus the Limboites were born, a small set based on the themes of Purgatory and limbo. The idea of their play style is pretty simple: They very quickly spam onto the field by special summoning each other and some of them gaining special bonuses when special summoned, with the eventual goal of using the Purgatory field spell to lock down your opponent's monsters somewhat (Or alternatively to destroy them by following up a lock with the Limbo's Grasp spell).

As usual I have no idea how these really are balance-wise (Though I have a feeling there's probably plenty of existing cards and archetypes that would horribly break and abuse them, but I haven't got enough meta-knowledge to know which), so if there's an issues with them being too over or under powered (Or a hole in their synergy with each other somewhere), please let me know and give some advice for how to fix it if you can :)

Anywho, onto the cards!

Monsters

Spells

Laziness is an art.

Sets I've made :

Tamajakaru

Tamajakaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
    Last Visit Aug 18 2014 10:19 PM
Limbo is but 1 level of hell the crossroads between our world and hells gate. You should add some limbo walkers you know types of hunters who know how to cross both sides.

AcediaJC

AcediaJC

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
    Last Visit

Limbo is but 1 level of hell the crossroads between our world and hells gate. You should add some limbo walkers you know types of hunters who know how to cross both sides.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, or how it would benefit this set's play style. Do you mean a monster who can freely move back and forth between the field and graveyard, or am I understanding wrong? Some more elaboration on your suggestion would be helpful. :)

Laziness is an art.

Sets I've made :

AcediaJC

AcediaJC

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
    Last Visit

Bumpity bump.

Laziness is an art.