[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

The primary purpose of this thread is to compile all leaks and confirmed information regarding to-be-released products and cards for the community's convenience.

This includes unconfirmed leaks from reliable sources such as Snake, KevinLewart, Deergold and Noxx, as well as early confirmation from sources such as Maxut and other V-Jump scan uploaders. 
Upon physical release of a card, set or a full spoiler of that set, the corresponding information will be removed from this post.

All credit to the original leakers, whoever they may be in each instance. Sources may be provided at request.

TCG Leaks

Dimension of Chaos [DOCS-EN]
MSRP: $3.99 per pack
Release Date: 11/06/15

Kozmo[ll] ?
DARK/????/Effect
2/????/????
????

Kozmoll Wickedwitch
DARK/Psychic/Effect
4/????/????
During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level [5 or higher?] "Kozmo" monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Kozmoll" Wickedwitch" once per turn.  ????

Kozmo Lightsword
Equip Spell
?

OCG Leaks

Breakers of Shadow [BOSH-JP]
Release Date: 10/17/15

Tuning Magician BOSH-JP001
Performapal Monkeyboard BOSH-JP003
Performapal Guiturtle BOSH-JP00?
Performapal Big Bite Turtle BOSH-JP004
Superheavy Samurai Kokorogama-A BOSH-JP009
Superheavy Great General Hisu-E BOSH-JP010
Superheavy Great General San-5 BOSH-JP011
Solo the Melodious Songstress BOSH-JP012
Twilight Ninja - Shingetsu BOSH-JP015
Twilight Ninja Shogun - Getsuga BOSH-JP017
Buster Blader, the Master Sword Destroyer BOSH-JP018
Youtou - Shiranui BOSH-JP031
Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon BOSH-JP043
Goyo Emperor BOSH-JP044
Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer BOSH-JP045
Enlightenment Paladin BOSH-JP047
Katanagami - Shiranui BOSH-JP053
Destroyer Fusion BOSH-JP059
Clash of the Dracorivals BOSH-JP061
Odd-Eyes Advent BOSH-JP066
Dragon's Bind BOSH-JP069
Reject Reborn BOSH-JP071

V-Jump October Edition Promo Card
Release Date: 10/20/15

Superheavy Swordmaster Musa-C
Earth/?/Synchro/Effect
5/????/????
?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Volume 9 Promo Card
Release Date: 10/03/15

Gagaga Head
DARK/Spellcaster/Effect
6/2100/2000

If your opponent controls a monster while you do not, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing monsters as a Level 4 monster.
: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target up to 2 “Gagaga” monsters in your Graveyard, except “Gagaga Head”; during this turn, you cannot Special Summon, except Xyz Summoning by using only “Gagaga” monsters as Xyz Materials, also Special Summon those monsters.
⓷: An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material gains this effect.
• If it is Xyz Summoned: Draw 1 card.

Shining Victories [????-JP]
Release Date: 01/09/16

6 Ultra Rares
10 Super Rares
20 Rares
44 Commons
All Ultra Rares have an Ultimate Rare variant.
All Super and Ultra Rares have a Secret Rare variant.
1 card has a Holographic Rare variant.
● The Latest Booster Pack for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Official Card Game has appeared!

● It contains main new cards from the “Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V” animated series on TV.
● It has plenty of cards suited for novices and fans of the TV series, and plenty of cards for more experienced places included, each of which are balanced, making it a product that appeals to a wide variety of players.
● With powerful new Pendulum monsters, as well as other existing products, this pack is full of a wide variety of cards.

[spoiler=Riddle Me This]

jJeSJix.png

[/spoiler]

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.... Before giving us the card, let alone showing the whole thing, they are outright telling us it will break the deck enough to push it into top-tier meta?
Thafuk?

KevinLewart is a well-known SA player (Alejandro Reyes) who has some good contacts in Konami's SA, NA and EU branches of operation. He regularly leaks information, but he's in hot water right now for leaking the Glad Beast and Noble Knight TCG Exclusive effects over a month before the set release. That's why he's back to giving us snippets and hints instead of copypasting the effects.

Are Bujins implied to get more members or are they just going to be able to stand their ground?

It seems like they're getting a card or two more. The storyline still hasn't finished; Amaterasu is alive and Kagutsuchi, Tsukuyomi and Susano'o still haven't had their final battle with her.

He basically said it was Spellbook of Judgment but not Spellbook of Judgment, and that the deck will play like Prophecy when all is said and done.

Spellbook of Judgment

Judgment

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this.

Though, I wonder how something like that ignites combos. Sounds like it'll be a three card combo at least for me.

One thing to note regarding Bedwyr. If you look at KevinLewart's playtesting picture, you'll notice that Bedwyr is a LIGHT Level 4 Warrior/Effect monster that has the same first effect as Borz. I've updated the first post with this information, I knew about it last night but I didn't get a chance to verify it until this morning.

One thing to note regarding Bedwyr. If you look at KevinLewart's playtesting picture, you'll notice that Bedwyr is a LIGHT Level 4 Warrior/Effect monster that has the same first effect as Borz. I've updated the first post with this information, I knew about it last night but I didn't get a chance to verify it until this morning.

Bedwyr the one to the left of Soul Charge, holding some sort of bow?

Hopping onto the bandwagon.

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but will there be there more Wyrms for the Yang Zing archetype?

Very likely. Almost certainly, I would say.

I'm alright with pretty much everything in this post, except for more Noble Knight stuff. Tired to the bone of them, and I'll hate them even more if they get some broken Spellbook of Judgement-like support.

I'm alright with pretty much everything in this post, except for more Noble Knight stuff. Tired to the bone of them, and I'll hate them even more if they get some broken Spellbook of Judgement-like support.

Opening post literally said they don't get a Spellbook of Judgment..

OP said the deck will play like spellbooks but the support is not Judgment tier.

I actually have not seen books at all but the screenshot looks like you're still sitting on Arty, which makes me feel good.

Actually I discussed the playstyle with Kevin and he said that while it plays like Prophecy and you still have the busted R5 Arty fields, it's better to sit on non-Xyz NKs and reap advantage as your Noble Arms float from monster to monster. He also said that while it is not a Judgment, it's as good for the deck as Judgment was without being totally degenerate.

Oh and yes, Yang Zings will get more support supposedly bringing them to tier 1 by WCQ 2015. In addition, the Burning Abyss will receive NO Pendulums, it's purely an Xyz archetype from what he's stated so far. Right now they'll have access to the Rank 3 toolbox, but will eventually have access to higher Ranks, presumably 4 and 5.

Archived