[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition, the Burning Abyss will receive NO Pendulums, it's purely an Xyz archetype from what he's stated so far. Right now they'll have access to the Rank 3 toolbox, but will eventually have access to higher Ranks, presumably 4 and 5.

And here's where I have a massive problem with this..

"Scorch opponents with cards for the Burning Abyss Deck theme, with four new Monster cards including a brand new Synchro Monster!"

Product description for NECH, including details on the Burning Abyss. They're going to be like Fire Fist from what's been described thus far. The fact that they have Synchros seems like a massive thing to overlook.

And here's where I have a massive problem with this..

"Scorch opponents with cards for the Burning Abyss Deck theme, with four new Monster cards including a brand new Synchro Monster!"

Product description for NECH, including details on the Burning Abyss. They're going to be like Fire Fist from what's been described thus far. The fact that they have Synchros seems like a massive thing to overlook.

He'd already edited the OP with the Synchro mention, silly.

Granted, it does bring the leak into light, potentially.

He'd already edited the OP with the Synchro mention, silly.

Granted, it does bring the leak into light, potentially.

The "purely an Xyz archetype" was not part of the leak. He simply stated that everything he had seen so far was only Xyz based, as a rank 3, 4 and 5 were described to him. Hence why I said "seems to be".

No one posts in the sub-forum so I'm starting this up here, also it pertains more to single card discussion anyway. I'll update this post from time to time when I get a chance. All spoilers/hints/rumors from 2ch, Deergold, Snake and KevinLewart will be added in the appropriate categories as soon as I am aware of them. Once a piece of information is officially confirmed through a Konami blog post, Jump spoiler or the like, I will remove it immediately.

● Archetype theme involving male characters in kimonos.
Ritual Monster theme called the "Necross". Includes Ritual versions of Trishula and Catastor.
● New Synchro Monsters for an existing archetype.

Shaddolls will receive the entire rainbow of Fusion Monsters. The remaining two are extremely relevant.

Male characters involving Kimonos kind of sounds like Ice Barriers or Gishkis. Probably unrelated. New Synchro's most likely going to be Yang Zing and a ton of other stuff. 

Now, since there's a Ritual Trishula, I'm just going to assume Nephilim's going to take him over and have her WATER attribute. But of course, there's no telling. I'm pretty excited, though. And I hope the Rituals this time are faster than Gishkis.

Trishula just seriously never goes away. He's like the Goku of DT.

Booster Special Raging Masters Reprints
Gem-Knight Sapphire
Gem-Knight Garnet
Gem-Knight Tourmaline
Gem-Knight Obsidian
Gem-Knight Lazuli
Gem-Knight Fusion
Constellar Kaus
Constellar Algiedi
Constellar Siat
Constellar Star Chart
Constellar Star Cradle
X-Saber Anu Piranha 
XX-Saber Fulhelm Knight
X-Saber Urbellum
X-Saber Airbellum
XX-Saber Darksoul
XX-Saber Faultroll
Gottoms' Emergency Call

Booster Special Tribe Force
Forbidden Lance
Torrential Tribute
Emergency Teleport
Preperation of Rites
Call of the Haunted
Icarus Attack
Black Whirlwind
Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

ネクロス/ニュクス Necross or Nyx
A Ritual Theme of basically armors based on DT Themes
- They use "Nyx" Ritual Spells
- The Trishula Ritual requires at least 2 monsters of combined Levels to Summon, it banishes 3 cards on the field upon Summon and has some effect you can use while in the hand.

霊獣 Reijyuu (Sacred Beasts)
Are a Fusion group based on the 4 directional guardians (Seiryuu, Suzaku, Genbu, Byakko)
- Monsters are based on hosts and parasites, the host and parasites fuse
- You Fuse by banishing monsters from the field
- The monsters can't die from battle
- You can do things to Special Summon back the Fusion Materials

妖仙獣 Yousenjyuu
Are a Penddulum Group of WIND-Attribute Psychic-Types
- Their Pendulum Scales are 4 and 9 (like Qliphort being 1 and 9)
- Their effects trigger when bounced from field to hand
- When you Pendulum Summon them, shit happens.
- Themeatically based on the Youkai

Structure Deck 28 is "Junktion Ride"

Also details of the new DT World Plotline (from Eva mostly)
- The Sephiroth is managed by Sophia, while the Qliphoth (Qliphort) are managed by "Tierra".
- The original DT Tribes were created by Sophia, based on herself
- The Constellar and Evilswarm are the creations of Tierra
- The Constellars were based on the Qliphorts
- The El Shaddolls are controlled by Tierra, or rather their true form/true identity is Tierra.
- Tierra and Sophia oppose one another.
- The El Shaddolls are basically heroes and great/legendary people of the Tribes that currently exist, controlled by a higher power (hence El Shadoll Fusion's name reads "Contact with the Copy of God")
- Nephilim is one of Tierra's main bodies
- Basically, without Sophia, Tierra is able to run around, unchecked by its counterpart.

I FUCKING CALLED IT

Also this means that Nephilim is most likely a hijacked Sombres (she's a Gem-Knight, but she fused with the other Stellars bar Rasalhague), and she likely killed Rasalhague/Kerykeion to use them to infect more of the world.

Tierra isn't evil, but she's not good. Same with Sophia. They are yin ang yang, so to speak.

- The Trishula Ritual requires at least 2 monsters of combined Levels to Summon, it banishes 3 cards on the field upon Summon and has some effect you can use while in the hand.

My-Body-is-Ready-random-31574383-320-319

Never thought I would say that, but actually I'm kinda tired of the DT storyline. Sure, the story is great, and with new twists (Tierra and all that jazz) it will probably get even better, but honestly I'd rather have new, original stuff more than so many cards based on other cards.

News are cool though.

A Ritual Theme of basically armors based on DT Themes
- They use "Nyx" Ritual Spells

Armors? Like empty shells, or actual armors? 
And at least that Trishula actually does something in the hand making it not such a dead draw if you can't summon it with the ritual. The fact that it already banishes 3 cards is pretty degenerate, though.

If Myrrdin functions how he is rumored to... I just might try this deck out. That looks like insane consistency! With 2 RotA and 3 of this, the deck won't have any issues with consistency.

The Pendulum, Ritual, and Fusion decks sound like a lot of fun. It's been awhile since Contact Fusing was a thing and the idea of Ritual Monsters having effects in the hand... Absolutely brilliant!!

For Clarent, it seems like it's just pushing you to use Vanillartorigus. But if that effect is true, I think I can see why it's competitive. It makes Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn spammable. I hope it does more than just that.

For Bedwyr, it's a recovery tactic for Avalon (which you should never run), but more so for Eachtar. Hopefully it can return Lady of the Lake to the Graveyard as well, for more combos involving Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn.

As for Myrddin...
Oh, wow. He's amazing. Gets out a Knight in one turn, regardless if you control a monster or not, and can return back into the deck to set up stuff for Eachtar, Black Laundsallyn, or Artorigus. Then if you draw him next turn, you have more things to do. But if that's his actual effect, I think you'd only be able to use one of them per turn, and only once that turn.

Noble Knight support's looking great from these cards, though. Can't wait to actually use all of them, save Peredur. Black Laundsallyn might become a thing, I dunno.

It would make sense.

BEWD - DM

CyDra and Hero - GX

Junk - 5Ds

So that means the one after it could just be Number 39 support.........

Or Gagaga, Gogogo, Dododo, or Zubaba. Come to think of it, if its Gogogo, maybe we'll finally get Number 55. Stranger things have happened.

Or Gagaga, Gogogo, Dododo, or Zubaba. Come to think of it, if its Gogogo, maybe we'll finally get Number 55. Stranger things have happened.

I think we'll get Number 55 in a set alongside the other Japan-exclusives.

OT: Noble Arms Clarent... I thought we'd get a card based on the Holy Grail... unless it is the Holy Grail card, but I suspect it isn't. Dat reveival, I can see why you'd need 3 of it.

Myrrdin really is amazing, definitely shenanigans to be had there.

OT: Noble Arms Clarent... I thought we'd get a card based on the Holy Grail... unless it is the Holy Grail card, but I suspect it isn't.

Myrrdin really is amazing, definitely shenanigans to be had there.

Clarent's the sword that King Arthur used to knight his knights, also dubbed as "The Sword of Peace". Ironically enough, it's what Mordred (Medraut) used to kill him. And the effect's pretty funny, too, considering it Special Summons Artorigus.

Clarent's the sword that King Arthur used to knight his knights, also dubbed as "The Sword of Peace". Ironically enough, it's what Mordred (Medraut) used to kill him. And the effect's pretty funny, too, considering it Special Summons Artorigus.

After making my post, I actually put Clarent into google and found out it was a sword. Although to be fair I feel like an idiot because I remember Borz's art has the holy grail on it. *facedesk*

Archived