[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit, Merlin is exactly like I imagined, but much, MUCH sicker! Unless he's got an additional clause that we still don't know. But even then, summoning any NK from your deck already equipped with a NA Spell without spending your NS - or having to bring Merlin to the field for that matter - is absolutely SICK. Sick, I tell you!

Know the title just mentions the noble knight info, but since the op mentions all sorts of things I decided to post anyway.

Reijyuu, and Yousenjyuu both catch my attention if true. Interesting to see how the whole parasite/contact fusion idea for the reijyuu will work out, and since pendulums are still new the Yousenjyuu could bring something new to the mechanic which could be cool.

The possibility of a Junk structure deck? definitely an odd choice, but makes sense since the other main characters have gotten decks so far. Yugi may not have gotten a structure deck yet, but he's gotten multiple starter decks named after him so I'm counting them.

Reijyuu really does sound like a lot of fun, and it's about time they released something that was based off of the four guardians (excluding those Warrior things from the starter deck). It's pretty obvious that The Golden Dragon's going to be their fusion, probably, but I hope that they have a different way to contact fuse, like maybe discarding the cards from your hand to the Graveyard. 

As for the Yousenjyuu, WIND and Psychic just remind me of Gusto. But obviously, this has a complete different strategy that's similar to Mist Valleys. Really interested on what kind of monsters they'll get and how fluently they'll play. Right now, it sounds like Mist Valley Apex Avian and Thunderbird along with the Divine Wind would enjoy it. 

But I guess we really do just have to wait to confirm how nice they are, but it's fun to guess. 

But Merlin and Clarent... they practically make sure your Arms stay on the field.

And I have a question. Is Tribe Force the same as The Secret of Evolution?

Pretty sure if there was any info, it'd be up there, but I may as well ask: do we have any info on a TCG release for OCG world premiere cards?

Its been rumored that Nebra Disk will be in the Mega-Tins. 

Although that is something that should definitely be taken with a grain of salt until confirmation.

Info on Last Chapter of the Noble Knights

Last Chapter of the Noble Knights is a Normal Spell you can activate when your opponent controls at least one monster and you don’t. It targets 1 “Noble Arms” Equip Spell in your Graveyard and 1 “Noble Knight” monster in your Graveyard that can be equipped with that Spell. When it resolves, you Special Summon that monster and equip it with the Equip Spell. You can only activate one Last Chapter of the Noble Knights per turn, but that’s the only limitation. You’re free to Summon whatever you want afterwards, no Life Points are lost, no Battle Phases are lost, no effects negated, you don’t have to Summon in Defense Position or anything like that. Your chosen champion just gets right back in the game, armed and ready to fight for what’s right.

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=6535

Someone draw a crappy picture and put it in the cardmaker so we can get it on devpro.

Also I thought there was only 1 new spell? This isn't what I expected.

There IS only one new spell. It means that the first set of rumors that Masao got from (probably) Pojo's new "rumor source" are incorrect / can't be trusted. He did warn about this, however, as they conflicted with what was ran by him the first time.

R.I.P. Black Laundsallyn.

Beautiful card, covering the weakness of the Knights. It makes Round Table so much more relevant, and Borz became even better. The ideal monster you'd summon is Medraut or Gwalchavad, so you can use his effect to counterattack via Gawayn -> Xyz or popping with Drystan -> Xyz/Swarm. And you'd still have a Normal Summon. I liked "Noble Arms - Clarent", but this card is much better. It just opens up such a variety of plays.

Small update, but according to Kevin, Konami's post about Last Chapter was damage control because of the person who posted the supposed "leaked" effects of Merlin/Bedwyr/Clarent on Pojo. It was supposedly done to show that those leaks were fake, but perhaps very near the mark on Bedwyr and Merlin, as there would be no reason to do damage control if that post was totally off the mark.

Small update, but according to Kevin, Konami's post about Last Chapter was damage control because of the person who posted the supposed "leaked" effects of Merlin/Bedwyr/Clarent on Pojo. It was supposedly done to show that those leaks were fake, but perhaps very near the mark on Bedwyr and Merlin, as there would be no reason to do damage control if that post was totally off the mark.

So, while Clarent is completely false, Merlin and Bedwyr should be close to the truth?

Intriguing.

So, while Clarent is completely false, Merlin and Bedwyr should be close to the truth?

Intriguing.

Not necessarily, but it's a possibility. We just don't know what kind of damage control Konami posted the article for, be it affirmative or negative. It's also interesting to note that Konami didn't even post a proxy of the card in the article, so it was definitely a rush job.

It's also really funny to see an article that advertises a card coming out in near-December time when it's the beginning of August. They've literally just promoted a card 5 months early, lol.

Its Konami. Go figure. Plus I'm sure they've done that before.

Archived