Attack on Titan [My take]

dizzyshot

​​These cards are based on the Titans and Titans alone so far. 

VFOJv26.jpg

Colossal Titan

ATK/ 3000 DEF/ 3000

Lore: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This monster cannot be summoned, except by activating the spell card Colossal Flash. Once per turn by discarding 1 card you can destroy your opponents monster with the highest DEF. This card cannot attack the turn this ability is activated.

uqV3z7A.jpg

Armored Titan

ATK/ 2700 DEF/ 3000

Lore: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be summoned, except by activating Armored Charge. Once per turn by paying 800 Life Points you can destroy 1 monster on your opponents side of the field.

MSQ9qub.jpg

Abnormal Titan

ATK/ 1400 DEF/ 1800

Lore: While this monster is on the field, during the Battle Phase no trap or spell cards can be activated. 

JSU9h4C.jpg

Colossal Flash

Lore: This card allows the summoning of Colossal Titan, by removing from play 3 monsters with "Titan" in there card name from your side of the field and paying 1000 Life Points. 

W4qj4Nv.jpg

Armored Charge 

Lore: This card allows the summoning of Armored Titan, by removing from play 3 monsters with "Titan" in their card name from your graveyard and paying 1000 Life Points.

Wv0Je0y.jpg

Feeding Call

Lore: Once per turn if their are no monsters on your field and your opponent has 2 or more monsters you can Special Summon a monster with "Titan" in its card name from your deck, hand, or graveyard.

Sd5iDY4.jpg

Titan Block

Lore: When a monster with "Titan" in their card name is attacked while in attack position, that monster is change into defense position and the Battle Phase is ended. 

I understand all these cards will need work, but I thought I should show at least what I have for the moment. Thanks for looking.

Archived