Quantum Archive Dragon

asterr259

my_first_pendulum___quantum_archive_drag

Pendulum Effect:
During each of your Standby Phases: You can increase your Life Points by 400 points.
Monster Effect:
You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK becomes 1800. When this card is Pendulum Summoned: You can choose 3 Pendulum Monsters with different Types from your Deck, then your opponent randomly picks 1 of them to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into the Deck. While this card is in the Graveyard or Extra Deck, it is treated as a Dragon-Type monster.

---

Made with Zextra's Template

Art by me. I usually digitally color my drawings, but for my Quantum series I'm using color pencils.

Modeled as a Power Tool for Pendulums. First card in awhile, but I feel like the monster effect might be underpowered. Thoughts?

Nice effect, artwork could use some polishing. Pendulums do not go to the graveyard they go to the extra deck when they're destroyed, discarded, etc.

-Thanks.

-I might back redo the art work later on, but this set is purely drawn(minus the background).

-Also when a pendulum is discarded, has its summon/spell activation negated, milled, or even detatched as Xyz material, it does go to the graveyard; those are pretty much the only exceptions.

Archived