Chronomis the Time Mistress Magican

Its a pendulum monster because the art is rectangular.

[URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/somen00b/media/custom%20yu-gi-oh%20cards/pendulum/ChronomistheTimeMistressMagician_zps1aa179eb.png.html]ChronomistheTimeMistressMagician_zps1aa1[/URL]

During your second Standby Phase after activation: destroy this card and if you do, draw 1 card.

This card is unaffected by "Tachyon" effects. During either player's turn: you can pay half your life points; after the current chain resolves, it is now the start of Main Phase 2 of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Chronomis the Time Mistress Magician" once per duel. Up to twice per turn: you can pay 500 life points (half of them if your life points are 1000 or less) and discard 1 card; activate 1 of these effects. *When a non-pendulum spell/trap card is activated: negate that activation and if you do, set that card and your opponent cannot activate that card until the end of their next turn. *When a monster(s) would be normal or special summoned: negate that summon and return that monster(s) to the hand.

"Time Tyrant..? I am the Time Goddess!" -Chronimis

I like the spell effect, it's something we'll probably see in Higher/Lower scale monsters. You could probably lower its own to 2 or 1.

As for the monster effect... I love the idea. It's pretty original. Basically, it skips the Battle Phase. However I think this can be activated even attack declaration. If so, not a bad deal for half your life points. A few other things though.

During your second Standby Phase after activation: Destroy this card and if you do, draw 1 card.

This card is unaffected by the effects "Tachyon" Cards. During either player's turn: You can pay half your life points, immediately after a card effect resolves; it is now the start of Main Phase 2 of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Chronomis the Time Mistress Magician" once per Duel. Up to twice per turn: You can pay 1000 life points (half of them if your life points are 1000 or less) and discard 1 card; activate 1 of these effects. *When a non-Pendulum Spell/Trap card is activated: Negate that activation and if you do, set that card and your opponent cannot activate that card until the end of their next turn. *When a monster(s) would be Normal or Special summoned: Negate the Summon and return it to the hand.

I underlined 1000 cause it's debtable, but for -1 card and -500 LP to be able to negate any summon and send it back to the hand up to twice per turn is kinda big. Anything less than that is bad.

Archived