Anime School [OOC- PG-13+/S/AA]

Well... considering that there are probably going to be pokemon trainers, semi-humans and demons/angels/Nephilims... why not XD

Maybe I make him have humanoid size...

Also, my character is basically a kind of support... He can only logic warp for others, and that only once for a person. He is more of a once-in.a-lifetime-joker for the others then a person that can put up a fight, and, out of this role, he's a cat that's adorable :3

His main goal is to make people use him as a joker to collect their soul, on the other hand, if people don't use that "Joker", he can't screw things up.

How powerful he is, depends, thanks to that, mostly on the other characters/participants. His power is limited to the contracts, after all.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Aix here.
Reality warpers can ruin RPs. I know this because I've done it intentionally to get rid of RP threads I disliked. Yeah, I wasn't always a good person.

Anyhoo, something new to drop on ya:
I've developed six possible teachers about the same amount (as in they all have nine different plot directions in my head), so it's voting time! You will cast your vote as to who gets which classroom: 1-A through 1-F (in case there are up to 180[!] students). Kudos to whomever can guess the order I thought them up in. I'm only giving teasers- I want you to do this the hard way.

Aonomi Yamato
Height: 6'0"
SC: Deeply tanned
EC: Brown
HC: Brown
Wears a short-sleeved shirt and track shorts regardless of weather. Plays heavy favorites. Has the attention span of the average goldfish. Sometimes bullies other teachers to take their track periods.

Izanagi Rei
Height: 5'5"
SC: Medium
EC: Yellow
HC: Violet
Seemingly always in a sundress. Absent on snowy days. Speaks stiffly and formally. Easily the most lax teacher. Snacks on cranberries, oranges, and sunflower seeds in class.

Koltplei, Natalya
Height: 6'3"
SC: Fair
EC: Left icy blue, right crimson
HC: Blonde
Consistently wears a headpiece,and speaks apparent gibberish into it. Carries a riding crop on occasion. Highly no-nonsense. Refuses to comment on her eyes.

Nakamura Isshiki
Height: 5'4"
SC: Olive
EC: Slate gray
HC: White
Has a piece of military-green metal fused to the skin over his left eye. Has an awesome beard. Consistently wears an Admiral's uniform. Extremely strict. Claims to be psychic.

Springfield, Julius G.
Height: 5'11"
SC: Pale
EC: Green
HC: Russet, with a single gray streak
Seems to already be familiar with Rumika Yui (Student Council President). The new teacher. An absolute bishōnen. Wears horn-rimmed glasses. Was apparently a Sergeant-Major in the US Marines at one point.

Tsosou Haoru
Height: 5'2"
SC: Medium
HC: Green
EC: Black
Extremely meek. Absolutely brilliant. Is rumored to have a highly controlling wife. "Mixes things up" in class by occasionally showing up in bizarre costumes. Wears a backpack with seemingly endless storage capacity. Talks to himself.

Well, here is my [spoiler=App]

Name: Joudas (No last name)
Age 17

Appearance: [Spoiler=Appearence] wwmbro.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]Bio: (Note, done in first person perspective) Once upon a time, in what for you, would be 'the future', or, prehaps, an 'Alternate Future', and what for me would be the past. Humanity has evolved so much, that  we no longer did anything ourselves, everything could be done with our minds. No joy was found, no fun was found, except in one thing, war. War was the only thing that amused the people of earth in this day and age, sending bombs to eliminate and kill people, sending troops out to destroy, this was envigerating. But they took it too far. A planet-wide war started, no rules, no stops, each side used every and any weapon in existence to try and demolish the other, and in their sick and twisted minds, it was the only source of joy they could ever find. There were only 2 bunkers in the world that were able to withstand a war on such a colossal scale. And so, came humanity's downfall, and the sole survivors in the end, were the ones who stayed in the 2 bunkers, and a few lcuky souls who managed to survive, or should i say, unlucky.

Fast forward years and years later. The outside world reverted back to the stone age, the people look, and think like neanderthals, but we didn't know it.

I was five when something, maybe of fate, happened to us, that finally made us act. I snuck out of the bunker, and that gave them no choice, but to go after me. They were afraid of the outside world and what has happened, that even when the war was over, none came out, and they lived there ever since. When they reached outside, they saw what has happened. At first, they were terrified, and combined with the fact that they were physically weak, they were bearly able to avoid the flock of neanderthals coming to them to probably eat them, and when they did, they stumbled upon something strange, they saw some kind of ship in the sky, and after further investigation, they discovered the people at the other bunker caused this to happen, those deranged psychos slowly devolved the human race while they built a utopia in the sky. That day, my father decided to take action. Luckily, the skills of a mechanic were passed down through the generations, and allowed him to construct what he called a 'Titan' from what he was able to find in the bunker. The Titan was a grey mech, which was piloted from it's chest (For refrence, picture something similar to titanfall's mechs). It was equipped, between many other things, with a transforming drill hand, a gun, a bazooka, a jetpack, and a few skills, and was also able to follow it's controller from above and come down on command. The titan was about 7 meters tall. He was able to make a couple of titans, and there formed a team, 'Titanfall' it was called (Seewatididthere?), made up of a group of the people in the bunker, that was going to rebel.

On their first attempt, my father took me with him, and together the group infliterated the base and started causing mayhem. During the attack, the emperor's son was killed, and i was somehow dropped out of the mech, it was a good thing i looked almost exactly like the meperor's son, otherwise i wouldv'e probably been long gone. One more thing that happened, was the group was able to take some communication devices and other pieces of technology. They eventually had to run away, otherwise they wouldv'e been killed. The emperor took me in, as he thought i was his son, and i was able to get in contact with my father. During the years, we formulated a plan, i sent him materials, and was also able to expirience somne advanced technology that the humans back then expirienced, although more primitive. He was also able to recruit some of the smarter neanderthals and teach them the basics of piloting a titan. We were able to gather up an army over the years, since the first attempt, by now they weren't expecting it, but the giant army appeared at their door, amd broke nito their base. I also took part in this, as i also had a titan. Soon, the war started again, the technology got more advanced on both sides, but this time, it only took a few months before the entire planet was in danger, and in one last operation, the entire planet mightv'e been destroy, it may have gotten destroyed, but i wouldn't know. My father snuck me into a room where there was a time machine, he was going to send me back to before the first apocalyptuic war, to try and fix this, but i was accidentally sent into what you refer as the 'present', together with my titan.

And now, i am exiting a structure, afteri  appearantly accidentaly enrolled into a 'high school', with my titan floating above me. Well, this ought to be interesting..... [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] Personality: He is confident, yet being thrown into this time, and being unfamilliar with this world in this time, he is somewhat lost, and a little jittery. He is quite a serious person, but can loosen up from time to time, yet, he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of modern day humor, atleast yet. But, even though alot is foreign to him, he is brave, and is not afraid of most things he encounters. His mannerisms are sort of odd, he can either be polite, or not polite, and it seems to come and go, this is probably because of how he was raised in two different enviorments, non of them truly what would be considered normal. He also seems to have life expirience different then a normal person's, and is not afraid to share it if asked, but, for the time being atleast, decides not to reveal where he came from or anything from the future.  [/spoiler]
Seat Number: 4
Notes: Culture blocked, Mech pilot, 

[spoiler=Titan's Powers] (The titan looks like an Atlas chasis from titanfall) The titan itself weilds a Plasma railgun and a Quad Rocket (See titanfall wiki), aswell as being able to turn it's hand to a drill. It is also equipped with a jetpack for dashing and limited flight, aswell as the abillity to deflect other projectiles, and a com jammer. Besides that, the titan can also, using an advanced A.I., follow and/or guard judas when he is outside of the titan (and the titan was called). [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Sorry about how poor the personality is, i might add on to it later.

Also, i hope the titan isn't OP.

Okay, so I have finished my app. If the power is a little OP, I can tone it down a little; it was more for comic effect than actual usefulness, since he can't fight to save his life.

[spoiler=Yoshi Mori]
Name: Yoshi Mori

[spoiler=Appearance: ]
927667e32e.png
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio: ]
Yoshi's father, Akio Mori, was a compulsive gambler. As soon as his pay-slip for work came in, he would spend it on cards. This caused vast rifts between him and his wife, who had to adopt a job purely to deal with his habit. When he was 10, Yoshi's father took him to the gambling den where he would spend his money. It was a two-way kind of arrangement; Yoshi would get to learn how to play cards by watching, and he could act as a good luck charm.
That night, the Mori family walked away with more money than they had ever seen. And it was the same on the next night. And the next. Akio couldn't believe how his luck had turned. His marriage was safe, and he was finally winning. Yoshi was having fun too; he was being paraded in front of people and getting the attention of his father for once. All he had to do was show up, and the night was as good as theirs.
When he was twelve, he got in a fight with a kid from his school, Haruki Tachibana. The fight was instigated by Haruki in jealousy; his family had nothing to their name and had worked all their lives, yet Yoshi was rich from the winnings of a habit. But, in the course of the fight, Haruki was hit by an oncoming car after missing a punch and tripping up on a lose paving slab. He wasn't killed, but he was left with many broken bones. From that day forth, Yoshi was seen as an outcast, a demon. Bad things happened to the people around him, unexplainable phenomenon. Soon, Yoshi was thrown out from his home by his father, screaming that he didn't have a son and that he had been replaced by a demon.
Yoshi went into care, and soon was placed inside a home with an elderly couple; Chouko and Juro Kimura. He has been looked after by them for the last three years of his life. Now he has been transferred over the holidays to this new school. With a smile on his face and weight on his back, he must seek out friendship among his peers, and try not to alienate them in the same way.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality: ]
Despite his hardships, Yoshi displays a very resilient and upbeat, even flamboyant, persona. He is charming, funny and prone to making terrible jokes and puns. He dishes it out as much as he receives, and can take a verbal beating. Yoshi is, essentially, one of the class clowns.
However, this facade is a shield with which to block his inner feelings. Yoshi is, in fact, incredibly depressed and sad. He is haunted by his past, and has little time for those willing to rake through it. Most days, he can keep this hidden inside of himself, but sometimes, usually Thursdays (when his father would take him gambling), he can flip easily and have a massive breakdown, before returning to "normal" the next hour. Yoshi is, effectively, a stick of dynamite lit from both ends.
[/spoiler]

Seat Number: 13

[spoiler=Powers: ]
One lucky guy: For a reason unbeknownst to him, Yoshi is incredibly lucky. Whilst his past begs to differ, he has still yet to cause himself injury, have suffered sickness, or even lose a coin toss. Whilst some people are able to get through this, most find themselves unable to even touch him. However, because of this he generally has to rely on it working, because he can't actually fight to save his life. More often than not, it's the environment that does the work.

Sharing the Luck: When people get close to him emotionally, such as his new family, they also begin to see a rise in their lucks. Whilst this is far less apparent than him, they generally find it better to be around him.

Sapping luck: On the flip-side, the further away someone is from him emotionally, the worse their luck is around him. Bad things begin to happen to them, unlikely things, and generally random things. When in battles, this generally works for him, but since it affects everyone, this can also affect those helping him.

One unlucky guy: When Yoshi is depressed, his powers cease to work. His luck fades, as does the modifiers to those around him. He becomes, for lack of a better term, "Normal".

Inability to fight: In an anime setting, this is practically a power in it's own right. Yoshi can't fight to save his food, let alone his life. He can try, but even with his luck the bast he can do is hit a pressure point and hope for the best. He just generally runs distraction.
[/spoiler]

Notes:
Bishõnen, Comic Relief, The Sad Clown
[/spoiler]

Finally have time, so here's my app

[spoiler='Ritsu']

"Uh... what are you made of?"

Name: Hanasaki E. Ritsu

Seat Number: 1

Note: Culture Blocked, Cloudcuckoolander, Mech Pilot?, Bishõjou

[spoiler='Appearance']

gg7UipB.jpg

Ritsu stands at 4'7.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Bio']

Ritsu is a Japanese-American. She's a descendant of the famous inventor, Edison, therefore she fully inherited his invention talent. Ritsu made her own Smartphone that even better than currently iPhone 5s since she was 6, she then took her first step into the programmer's path with her first hand-made AI microchip during the next year. When Ritsu was 9, her parents got killed in the bank robbery, Ritsu was also at the scene but couldn't do anything, after that she had to move to Japan where her mother's family lived, but she didn't start any good relationships with anyone and instead put more effort into inventing things. A year after the incident, Ritsu successfully invented stealth devices using complete reflection of light method, which lead to her great success in education, as she was able to answer any questions via stealth headphone operated by one of her AI. At 12, Ritsu educated from the girls middle school with the highest score, After entering this high school, Ritsu lived in the dorm, acquired the internet nickname "Digital God" by doing the part-time job such as hacking stuffs or create security systems on the net with a top-classed skill while awaiting the school's semester to start.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality']

Ritsu barely has social skills because she keeps inventing and developing things by herself since her parent died. She even compared human's living to how the machine works. Despite her efforts to make herself taciturn and emotionless in order to overcome her family's loss, Ritsu's literally timid, kind and curious in everything, especially how her friends doing things, she also loves to smell the flowers. Ritsu never hid any of her hatred toward terrorism and due to her past tragic, and now she's able to defense herself from those villains using her own power.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Power']

In terms of physical strength, Ritsu is just a common 13 years old girl that can be found anywhere. She also doesn't have any magic or supernatural power, but Ritsu possessed the most powerful weapons of humanity, intelligent and technologically. Ritsu's phone has 2 special functions, the electromagnetic jamming device that completely malfunctions electric devices and anything using wave communicating except her own devices within the targeted area, and the built-in electroshock gun that launch a shot-range electricity burst which can cause a large man to temporarily paralyzed. Her sunglasses that she always carries have a built-in minicomputer which is specially made for calculating and predicting the physically motions, in conjunction with the special lens that can convert the data calculated into brainwave and mixing it with the different one that temporarily increasing strength and agility before directly sending it to the wearer's brain, granting Ritsu the ability to perfectly dodge her opponents' attack and counterattack them accurately even though she had never taken any martial arts training before.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

"Don't provoke me!"
Name: Igarashi Hitoshi (五十嵐仁 lit. Hitoshi Igarashi)
Seat Number- 25
Notes: Sensitive, Reserved, Smart, Friendly, Ninja
[spoiler=Appearance]
6yx3du4.jpg
Hitoshi stands at 5'5
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Hitoshi is your average Japanese-American 15 year old. He often spends his free time watching anime, play video games, and reading classic literature and a small amount of manga. Unlike other students, Hitoshi actually likes to study, which results in him being in the top of his classes. Girls often stare and marvel at his looks ,but he doesn't notice them. Actually, Hitoshi only has a small group of friends., who only use him copy assignments. Hitoshi doesn't really talk much and can often be found with his headphones on.
This is finally Hitoshi's first year of high school, and this time he wants to try to make some new friends and possibly maybe a lady friend. But, in order to do this, he will have to open up and start talking more. And he will also have to learn to control his anger, as he can be easily angered if constantly provoked.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]
Hitoshi Igarashi was born on June 15,1999 in Tokyo, Japan to two loving parents. They enjoyed a very happy childhood together. On May 15,2006, Hitoshi's mother had been diagnosed with some terminal illness that had no known cure. With Hitoshi only being 6 at the time, he couldn't do anything to support his father, who was constantly tending to his mother. 2 weeks later, the terminal illness finally took over and his mother finally passed away. Three years after that incident, it was Hitoshi's 10th birthday party. A few family members had shown up and given him a good amount of presents and cousins. Suddenly, a band of burglars show up and take everything, including Hitoshi's birthday presents. Anyone who tried to stop them would be brutally murdered. His father was among one of them who tried to fight back and all Hitoshi could do was stand in fear. One burglar laughed at him for being a coward, and kicked him several times. After the burglars left, Child Protection Services came and tried to send him to a foster home, but wouldn't accept him for some reason. As a way of giving condolences to Hitoshi, neighbors pitched together and helped replace some of the things that were lost from the robbery. But no adult had wanted to watch Hitoshi, which results in why he is at home by himself. After that robbery had occurred, he hasn't talked much since.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Abilities]
After what happened at the robbery(see Backstory), Higarashi had vigorously trained in the field, working on his speed and reflexes. He can also use just about any sword or spear he can come across, but he tends to use swords more. To basically sum everything up, he is avery skilled martial artist who is very good with swords/spears.
[/spoiler]

Name: σ3 (pronounced Sigma-san, all will be constantly referred to as such)
[spoiler=Appearance:] In her regular form, Sigma is 1.74 metres tall and weighs as much as 200 kilograms, although her anti-gravity mechanisms make her weigh about 10 kilograms. She is curvy and slender, and has an F-cup to boot. Her hime-cut obsidian hair shimmers under the sun with great radiance, and her eyes are a sparkling blood red. She has some sort of triangular sigil around her right eye. Her skin is almost white it's scary.

Her enhanced mode, Ophion-8, has a 6 metre reptillian body length along with eight mechanical 8 metre serpentine eights. This form is silvery in hue and mainly runs on Solar Energy. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Powers and Abilities] She is capable of shifting her arms and feet into many forms of weaponry - from photon blades, swiss army knives, energy blasters, gatling guns, freeze rays, flamethrowers and lightning cannon. There are tranquilisers too but that's last resort. She can also alter the shape of her nanite-infused arms to resemble screwdrivers and wrenches, so that she can fit into earthly contraptions. This same process allows her to charge batteries by connecting to powerpoints.

She can only access Ophion-8 when the one who finds her performe a certain ritual where they fuse together into one. The eight heads of Ophion-8 have the heavily enhanced versions of the exact same abilities as Sigma's arms, except tranquiliser darts are replaced with mustard gas breath, which is very, very toxic. Additionally, she is much, much stronger and can easily crush one with a single foot.

In both forms, by levitating in the air, she can manipulate gravity, and even possess her own orbit, which can be used to block attacks. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio:] Sigma is some sort of ancient machine, created in ancient times by ancient reptillian aliens to rebel against the Shinto gods, so that they could rule humanity in place of benevolent deities. In fact, this device was used to drive Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwata Cave, and tactics were later deployed to frame Susanoo. When this plan failed, the backup plan, her second form, Ophion-8, was unleashed. It was destroyed by Susanoo, and its sword-shaped, highly indestructable core was taken, deactivating it for eons.

Now, lightning strikes a certain place one day, causing this automaton to rise from the ground once more, creating a new, yet weaker core for her to function on. A certain teenager saw this sight. That was precisely who she saw. With no memory present, she takes interest in this person.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] Sigma is a typical tsundere. She just doesn't know how to express herself properly, and hides her true self. She really dislikes crowds and will often avoid outings, or she will come up with some excuse to make it seem like she doesn't actually care. She has a cold exterior, like an ice queen, and will not hestitate to give you a tight slap if she finds you an irritant.

Deep inside, she is new to human concepts and acts hostile despite being curious. She is aware that she has acquired human emotion and thus, this lovely little automaton wishes to learn more about human nature, culture, and more importantly - what love is.[/spoiler]
Seat Number 17
Notes: Robot;Tsundere

[spoiler='Daisuke Charles']
I'm not passive, I'm just too lazy to show you how I am really smart ...

Name: Daisuke Charles

[spoiler='Appearance']
549991hyoukaorekihoutaroubyitwittyd6i5lg
[/spoiler]

Bio:
Daisuke belongs to a family of four members, his older brother "Felix", an american Father "John Charles" and a Japanese mother "Chikako Isao" in a Villa. His family constantly travels (Felix travels for studying, his parents for the family's company businesses) and leave Daisuke home alone. Daisuke's typical day at home involves reading the daily newspaper, studying and napping, and occasionally reads manga if it interests him. As a student, he is a nerd. According to a previous fiscal year intermediate examination result, his performance ranked #4.
Daisuke want to use his intelligence in something else, other than studying, so he decide to work secretly as a "detective", since his school is a mix of different species, misdemeanors are always susceptible to happen (disputes, battles, violations...) and for sure, the "gangster" always run away without leaving any clues, which allows to our detective to start his job !!

Personality:
Daisuke has a very passive, calm and seemingly apathetic attitude. Along with his passive demeanor, he seems to always "conserve energy" and never exerts effort on anything unless absolutely necessary; thus coming off as lazy. Also, because of his attitude, he talks little and rarely shouts or gets angry. On the other hand, Daisuke is surprisingly wise and clever, unbelievably good at solving mysteries and seems to be able to always find a solution if he gives it enough thought. Despite his energy-conserving personality, he is capable of appreciating praise, and has shown to have a tendency of exerting more than what he would typically give when given positive feedback.

Seat Number: 2

Power:
With his "Daddy's fortune" Daisuke can buy (illegally and in secrecy) any weapon he would like, since his "Detective" Job requires it, while facing other creatures (Machines, Cyborgs, Magicians..) that have great potentials. That's why he buys a "high-tech light gun" which was requested by Daisuke himself. A light futuristic-style gun -it looks rather like a toy then a gun- that fits in his jacket's pocket (for daily and snappy uses) that can do a serious damage to Daisuke's rivals when aiming in the right spot.

Notes: 
Rich Boy
Detective
Shonen Protagonist
[/spoiler]

Okay, let's see . . .

Allyssa is still incomplete, okay . . .

Joudas . . . Link, por favor. It may mean the difference between acceptance and denial.

Yoshi Mori- kinda silly, but accepted. Should be interesting.

Hanasaki E. Ritsu- ooh, mysterious middle name. Accepted.

Hitoshi Igarashi- a normal. 'Course he's accepted, derp.

Sigma- yeah, should be interesting. Especially considering the possibility of winding up with Ms. Koltplei as your teacher . . . Accepted.

Daisuke Charles- another normal. 'Kay. Accepted.

Surprised no one went for the Harem Protagonist role. Considerably disappointed no one went for a counter-pick or a rival spin on anyone else.
By the by, here's a mini-profile on your Student Council President. She is guaranteed to impact at least the first few plots. Also, thanks to one of you (not saying who), her most overpowered version is going to be used.

Rumika Yui
Height: 5'3"
SC: Light
EC: Violet
HC: Silver
The Student Council President. The first second-year the cast will officially meet. Has been confessed to by about 75% of the student body. Has shut down all of them. One of only 3 students with an Advanced score (96% or higher in all subjects, 2 or less demerits). Despite this (or perhaps because of it), completely friendless.

No one voted on which teacher they want? WHAT?

[spoiler=ITS LIKE A PARODY OF EVERY ANIME TROPE EVER HAR HAR HAR]
Name: Toyoko Hasegawa
Age 16
Appearance:
[spoiler=Pic]
34fz52h.jpg
Height is listed on her official Idol profile. She wears the striped leggings all the time, as it's part of her defining features. Note that the tools and somewhat aloof look isn't.
[/spoiler]
Bio: Up to the summer break of her third year in middle school, Toyoko's life has been fairly ordinary. Born to two very much normal and uninteresting parents, she herself was also very normal and uninteresting. She had normal grades in school, didn't stand out too much from the other girls, and was too shy to be popular. In that fateful summer break though, her life changed perhaps for the better. At that point she was aware of her new ability to turn ideals into reality, and often fantasised about being an idol. It seemed that at least one other person shared that view of her as an idol, and as a result, she was contacted by a talent scout in Kyoto, in the middle of a school trip.

The talent scout turned out to like her style and voice very much, and she started idol training since. By the time she graduated, she was like a completely different person. Now sporting bright pink hair (another result of her power), a much shorter skirt and an overall more lively look on her face, she was finally being noticed for the first time in her life. Exactly one year after beginning idol training, she released her debut album, "Express☆LOVE" in the summer break between middle school and high school.

She built up her idol persona as 'Toyo-tan', a bubbly, ditzy and energetic otaku who sung a lot of anime and game songs . At some point down the line, her real personality became almost exactly like her idol one, which made her high school debut immensely successful. Despite having a sizable following from nerds and basement-dwelling virgins worldwide, she's nowhere near as famous as she thinks she is. Despite barely making the top 100 in the monthly idol ranking, she believes that every guy in the school is in love with her, which is... Wrong. She is still the most popular girl in school, however.

Personality: Like mentioned in her bio, Toyoko is a bubbly and somewhat ditzy girl. A genki girl in every sense of the word, Toyoko is almost never seen without a smile on her face, with one exception. She likes making odd, yet cute motions with her hands when talking, such as spreading her arms when speaking about something in amazement, or placing an index finger on her lips when thinking, among other tics.
Despite her status as an idol, she stays true to her idol persona as a girl who likes the same things her fans do, and as such, she is a very easy person to befriend, for the most anyway. If a guy ever shows a sign of love to her, she would go full tsundere mode and act like a stereotypical tsundere, rejecting his advances and ends her sentences with "b-baka..." As mentioned before, she has a delusion that every boy in the school loves her, or at least idolizes her, which means that she's tsun all the time with the guys.

She has a habit of referring to herself in third person, but only on rare occasions ("Toyo messed up... Ehehe~☆"), and as with most of her other traits, she did to make herself look cuter than she actually is. Despite heavily being featured with a guitar in her promotional posters, she's actually a drummer, and did the drums for some of her songs, as well as holding a high score in the local arcade's DrumMania.

However, when she talks to someone she has feelings for, her facade crumbles completely, reverting back to her shy, awkward self from middle school.

Seat Number: 14
[spoiler=Powers]
Clap Your Hands If You Believe
Her main power is literally this. She can turn ideals into reality, but only if other people share that ideal. If only 1 other people shares that ideal with her, using this ability shortens her lifespan by one year. The more people believe in it, the less it will take away from her lifespan. For the most part, she can only use this on inanimate objects, such as a gun that never runs out of ammo, a cup of tea that will not spill no matter what, or a mirror that can reflect things from the past. She can use this ability on other people, but only when more than five people share that ideal and it can only be used on one person per week.

Idiot Ball
Carries a blue yo-yo that she plays around with when bored. True to it's name, anything the yo-yo touches will be more prone to make mistakes in rapid succession. She fails to realize this, though, so she keeps playing with it without caution, often to the annoyance of anyone near her.

The Power of Rock
Again, literally. This is actually one of the manifestations of her original ability. She can create magic runes on speakers and use it to fire magical energy in tune to the music. Has a slightly more mundane variation where it fires heart-shaped energy blasts that charms anyone hit by it, which is a major key in her success as a school idol.
[/spoiler]
Notes: Tsundere, Genki Girl, (Delusional) Shoujo Protagonist, Magical Girl(?), Large Ham, School Idol

Other Tidbits:
OFFICIAL IDOL PROFILE
Toyoko Arukawa
16 Years Old
11th Grade
Height: 159 CM
Three Sizes: 78-58-82
Favorite Food: Macaron
Disliked Food: Chinese Tofu
Albums: Express☆LOVE, To~The~Stratosphere, Stories That Last Through Sleepless Nights, Hardcore!! Toyo-tan's EDM.
Hobbies: Playing rhythm games.

Also Featured In: Idol Festa 2014 GAME VER. (2 songs)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Marie]
So many sinners are going to be banned ...

Name: Marie

Real Age: Unknown

[spoiler=Appearance]tumblr_n6tbg3Wja61suvno8o1_500.pngtumblr_mqq8gob5XY1qdj6r2o1_500.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Seraphim Form"]tumblr_n9o908broF1suvno8o1_400.png[/spoiler]

Bio:
Azriel was the last of her race, created from pure Light of heaven, and served under her Creator until his demise. During a war between Archangels and princes of hell, she, indirect, destroyed one of Eden's immense garden with a single spell, called "Heaven's Strike", which resulted in, Azriel not being able to use magic for 1 year, and condemned to line in Earth. Unlike Fallen Angels, Azriel, who decided to start a new live in earth with a new name: Marie, and act as a Normal teenage, is able to transform into her Seraphim form, and once this year will end, she will able to use magic, but she won't be that strong as before. However, she will never be allowed to go back to heaven again. At her first day at school, she was chocked how "corrupted" that place was, sinners were everywhere: illegitimate relationships, cheating, violation, and "Holy Christ, a Homosexual !!"... She swears that she will purify earth from those sinners, and after that "one" year of punishment was done, her mission is officially started.
In the other hand, She make some new friends, also, since she has an "angelic" voice, she joined a musical group in her school. 

Personality:

She seems to be soft spoken and polite, but she can also be incredibly condescending to her rivals, shown when she indirectly insults and humiliate them in a, kind of, British accent to keep her image as "The Perfect Polite Girl". She has a great love for knowledge and gets easily excited at the prospect of gaining new knowledge. She has a high sense of honor, as she doesn't like cheating, or being cheated. She tends to remember the "good old " days, when she was a Seraphim, when everything could be solved by killing, in a rather disturbing way, somewhat showing her old-sadistic personality.

Seat Number: 7

Power:
The knowledge she has gathered during her millennia of existence are incredibly vast, she's also a very competent mage: capable of using spells to teleport herself, paralyze her opponents,or blind them for a short time using her "Counter Shine" Attack and her ultimate weapon "Heaven's Strike". However, it seems that she won't never use that spell, after she saw that damage it could make, she was afraid that this spell would hurt innocent people again, and even if she attempts to use it, she wont be able to cast any spell for a week, since she is not strong as before, that spell will completely drains her power. She also has a great defense, so agile and of course, the most important thing, she can fly !! ><

Notes: 
Seraphim / Spellcaster
Rivals -- Akira Yamamoto + Harem Protagonists + Shonen Protagonists

[/spoiler]

Archived