Anime School [OOC- PG-13+/S/AA]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seat 6 is all the way on the right, closest to the door.

Besides, the entire front row has been reserved already.

Hanasaki E. Ritsu || Daisuke Charles || Wildflame's Char || Joudas || Yamamoto Aika || Kouha Raine's Char

1-6 make up the front row, 25-30 make up the back.

I believe I clarified this earlier.

Alright, gimme a sec.

Seat 6 is all the way on the right, closest to the door.

Besides, the entire front row has been reserved already.

Hanasaki E. Ritsu || Daisuke Charles || Wildflame's Char || Joudas || Yamamoto Aika || Kouha Raine's Char

1-6 make up the front row, 25-30 make up the back.

I believe I clarified this earlier.

Alright, gimme a sec.

Oh, I see. Sorry about that. In that case, I'll just take seat 12, if it's still empty.

EDIT: Never mind, I think I'll withdraw, because I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with everything going on, plus I just realized my schedules a little busy. I wholly apologize for the unnecessary inconvenience this has brought you. 

Of course not. In fact, I'd prefer if a pair of rivals would just spring stuff on each other, provided neither did something utterly insane.

The school is still unnamed (I'm just gonna translate something for a bit of an in-joke), and there's not much I can provide as to background. Location, however . . .

The school is the only building visible for a few miles, taking up a stretch of a long road that runs perfectly east-west. To the west is the (fictional) city of Otaku (I suck at names, sue me)- a bustling, energetic city. Down the road to the east is a small, quiet suburban area, without much going on. Just across the street is an entirely vacant lot identical in size to the school, roped off.

The school itself is 7 stories-
The subterranean level includes the library, the computer room, and an abandoned military bunker no one has cracked the code to get into (though not for lack of trying).
The ground level is the nurse's office, the cafeteria, and the counseling office- also, there's a track (circling a soccer field) to the school's west, a baseball diamond to its right, and a botanical garden cut into by a thin river to the north.
The second story is the third-year classrooms, as well as a fully furnished physics lab.
The third story is the second-year classrooms, and a chemistry lab.
The fourth story is the first-year classrooms, with an included biology lab.
The fifth story has a slick memory-retrieval setup, the teacher's lounge, and a few rooms that require an Office Order to access.
As far as anyone is aware, there is nothing on the sixth story besides the Headmaster's office.
There is roof access, but no one actually goes up there because of birds.

All floors have four bathrooms.

Some clarification:
The track and field is close enough to the school, with a large enough bleacher setup, that outdoor concerts are a real possibility. In addition, one of the teachers (not spoiling which) is secretly a major pop music fan, and has enough stuff set up that, once they learn Toyoko is Toyo, they'll fully fund speakers, amplifiers, and the like.

There is an elevator. It requires a key to use, but given that Allyssa is a likable person and there are at least two people capable of breaking a simple lock, she'll probably be using it throughout the year.

Interesting detail: given that the RP does start in August, that means Allyssa conceived on February. Valentine's Day was apparently a smash.
Crude? Admittedly. Fact of life? Absolutely. Humorous? Possibly.

Nakamura Isshiki

Height: 5'4"
SC: Olive
EC: Slate gray
HC: White
Has a piece of military-green metal fused to the skin over his left eye. Has an awesome beard. Consistently wears an Admiral's uniform. Extremely strict. Claims to be psychic.

Yeah, this guy sounds like the best out of them.

So how is this RP supposed to start? Day 1 of the school year considering we're all supposedly freshmen?

Archived