[URL=http://imgur.com/mWrG4oc]mWrG4oc.jpg[/URL]

[spoiler='Nuclear Tree']1 "Nordic" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card gains 300 DEF for each Synchro Material Monster used to Summon it. This card cannot be targeted by, and is unaffected by, Spell/Trap effects and other Effect Monsters' effects. If this card battles with a FIRE monster: Banish all cards on the field and in both players hands after damage calculation. During the End Phase: If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can banish 1 "Nordic" Tuner from your graveyard: Special Summon this card.[/spoiler]

Couldn't quote figure how to make a tree dangerous, so I figured making it into a Ragnarok-sized bomb could work out just fine.

Thoughts?

Imo, i believe the DEF stats should be lower in bewteen 2100-2500. On summon its already a 4500 defence wall and can be difficult to get over especially with its immunity effect. Also, i would remove the whole unaffected by spells, traps, and monster effects and keep the immunity to targeting effects. When battling a fire monster, i think it should either destroy all cards on the field or in both players hand, but not both. Its up to you wether you want keep the banshing part of effect. Lastly, i believe it should onlt revive itself once per duel, b/c its already a pain for your opponent to get over a wall that cant be targeted.

Anyways, that was my opinion on card's effect, probably not the best, but take what you take of it.

Well the mega defense is kinda the point (considering it's ATK is nothing and the stats of the Nordic Gods), and you are unlikely to have too many Nordic Tuners to revive this (now 3600 DEF) wall that can be safely run over by non-FIRE monsters with enough power.

Out of curiosity, why is it Level 9?

All the Nordic Tuners/monsters typically make Level 10s if you follow through with them, and how they are intended to be played. So it makes this card seem like it falls short.

Unless that was intended, of course.

It's a reference to the 9 worlds that are supported by Yggdrasil in Norse Mythology. 9 is in fact a rather significant number in Nordic lore in general, recurring in many places.

I cannot imagine how a normal Deck would get around this. Lavalval Chain is the only FIRE monster most Decks use, and that would just wipe everything, conferring no advantage. Against most Decks you can Summon this and sit on it for the rest of the game while you use some slow burn like Inaba White Rabbit to grind your opponent to death, or Exodia.

Archived