The Cave ☆ Remastered - Always Accepting

Ezmoe

2wh2dlv.jpg

It's back, baby!

[spoiler= Why Was It Gone?]

Here's Da Old Thread

Around this time last year, my computer decided to completely over heat. It was a gift, I couldn't just get another one, I don't have money like that, but I got a Compaq Laptop around July this year, so I changed my name, and became super active in the game section until I figured out a way to set this haven back up. Aix, if you're reading this, We were in the middle of an RP battle "Destiny City" I think. It was a real shame. I really wanted to be apart of that. Feel free to kill me over 1000 times in your mind.

[spoiler= Why is it back]

Why didn't I just let this club die?" Here's a list:

• I was active in the game section. The game section, I TELL YOU. You get bored eventually. 
  • Seeing If anybody will join.
  • Every interesting Club has been locked.
  • ~Gaming Central~ Leader Glitch gave up on YCM, leaving that club to rot. My application to join was the last post on it. 
  • I simply hate My little pony, and I would rather be alone than join SCC. 
  • FWENDSHIP :D
  • The only few Clubs that are active are Hearthstone Club, SCC, YCM Hotel, and RP Club. All places I would not fit in nor like to be.
  • When I was apart of a good club, I used to get on YCM just to talk with'em. Not cards, sure as hell not GFX or Card Contests, just some funny people in one room. I needed that good'ole time.
  • The club was active enough to be featured! I'm proud of that...however, because Opal only gets on every once in a blue moon, the old thread is still up there.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler] 

[spoiler= App]

Name -

Personality -

Awesome Fact -

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rules]

1. This is my cave. I just let you live here. Therefore, there shall be no arguments, for thou word is law.
  2. There shall be no flaming, spamming, etc of any kind. 
  3. Don't you dare beg for ranks.
  4. Participating in Contests can shoot you up the rank list.
  5. If you read the rules, somehow put the word "rock" in your application.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Ranks]

I accumulated enough members last time to build one of these, but I never did. Ranking works like this. The more you post and active you are, the more chance you guys have of ranking up. I might add more If I choose.

[spoiler= Rank A - Leader]

Hellspawn Sage

[spoiler= Perks]

Take a guess..

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rank B - Councilman]

Only a select few can get up here...

[spoiler= Perks]

If I ever decide to fully quit YCM, never to return, any councilman has my permission to revive this thread once more.

Councilman can work with other councilman to ban someone. A vote sort of thing. You can't get rid of me though XD.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rank C - Delegate]

You guys are our backbone. Voters.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Special Rank - Elder Councilman]

This rank can only be obtained if you were a member of the original Cave. 

[spoiler= Perks]

If you want to reboot the cave If I leave, you over rule any councilman that wanted too.

You can kick any Rank-C's you see fit. One a week.

[spoiler= You get to put any of these in your siggy:]

2ujgx0k.jpg

v5lw83.jpg

e6bw40.jpg

10dduea.jpg

5zmfxf.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Current Members]

Hellspawn Sage - Leader 

Hexcalibrate - Councilman

Gentle Manne of Lesiure - Delegate

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Topics of Interest]

Gaming - Gaming Central has tanked, so you could talk about it here.

Yugioh - nuff' said.

POKEMON - This is my recent jam. I've always known about Pokemon, but up until I joined PKMN Legion, I always strayed from it. I played Pixelmon on Minecraft, and that reimbursed me into it's greatness. I've been playing Fire Red lately and it is so fun. Just got to victory road :D

Graphic Design - I did every single thing here. I am not the best, but I'd love to be surrounded by them :)

Youtube - Markiplier <3 and anything else that falls into the category of Youtube.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Represent Da' Cave!]

Wear it with pride.

ru6vqc.jpg

2rzuiip.jpg

[/spoiler]

Great! Have you played/watched The Last of Us? 

Also the craziest thing I've ever done with soda eat two bananas and drink a 2 Liter of Sprite in under five minutes. It was the most gut-wrenching vomit I've ever felt  :o

Also, I'm just gonna bump you up to Councilman due to hilarity on the Fite Me Aix thread.

I stole this from it's Wiki,

The Last of Us is a third-person survival/action video game developed by Naughty Dog centered around a modern plague decimating mankind. Nature encroaches upon civilization, forcing remaining survivors to kill for food, weapons, and whatever they can find. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their westward journey across what remains of the United States. 

It's also won 200 Game Awards. 

I hope you pre-ordered some aswell. Personally, get Fallout 3 or NV if you don't have them. If you do get the Last of Us, prepare for the feels. That game gets you in your soul. I don't know if you race, but there's Grid. One of the arguably most best Racing Games of all time. 

not a racing person, but I've played a little of fallout 3, couldn't continue when my ps3 fried and broke the disk, lol

;( That's just messed up. Battlefield 3 or 4. Both are still alive and kicking, and still no hackers :D  I'm definitely not touching another CoD game in my life time. Battlefield is where it's at. 

Exactly. Not to mention, it's a squeakers game. It's for kids, despite saying 18+ on the damn cover. CoD just brings so much rage to the little tykes. Honestly, I can never get mad at Battlefield. CoD itself is racking up $$$ just on broken controllers, and giving up on the game and using it as a coaster is just the way to go with it.

The first I ever owned was Finest Hour. It was a great game, and I'd love to play an HD Remake than this poor excuse for CoD. I remember there was a time when if you had CoD, your friends went to your house to QS. Ahhhh, mw2. Now people laugh at you, as they should.

Currently I have an XBOX 360 in the shop getting the disk-reader in it fixed, it won't read any games, I can only play play market downloads, but I have a PS3 aswell. I really wish I had the next-gen consoles, but AC Rogue is coming out, so I wish for both :D

I've got a xbox that I've never used, a ps3, ps vita and a couple DS's, it's such a shame about the wiiU being such a failure, Nintendo invested all that money into it to make it match the ps3/ xbox and then the next gen's come out and what's even worse, in my opinion is Nintendo have just stuck with the same old games, they could of tried something new but instead they're just sucking the Mario franchise dry.

Those days, I can hardly remember most. I'm only 15 so it's really hard to think back, but I remember Mario, OLD Streetfighter, and Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. <--- I don't think I ever beat that either >.< I'm such a bad person.

Name - Gentle Manne of Lesiure

Personality - Lone wolf IRL, but a troll Gentleman on the Internet.

Awesome Fact - One time, I drank 5 cans of soda in one sitting.

Accepted, welcome to the club! Also. That's Unhealthily Healthy. Good job :D

I enjoy the pointless mention of me "leaving that club to rot" and the little "Gaming Central has tanked" thing.

You said you were leaving in your status. Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but you left a club that was remade three times, and was thriving might I add. If your back great, but if you've come to be an ass I'd suggest you leave.

2zprsxh.jpg

You said you were leaving in your status. Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but you left a club that was remade three times, and was thriving might I add. If your back great, but if you've come to be an ass I'd suggest you leave.
2zprsxh.jpg

I just don't see how your club has anything to do with me or Gaming Central.

Archived