The Cave ☆ Remastered - Always Accepting

Ezmoe

I only said that we talk about gaming. Seeing how you left, the one gaming club that attracted everybody was failing/inactive and I wanted a place that I could talk about it with people, alongside the other topics. Your mentioning is only to attract gamers. And I also read the last convo from Dae with a newbie called GundamSage. He couldn't join because he didn't own a PS4. 

Consoles and Handhelds You Own: PS3, PC, and DSi
Favorite Video Games: Assassin's Creed Series, Uncharted Series, Skyrim, Fallout Series, Pokémon, and Minecraft.
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): PSN - GundamSage, Minecraft - GundamSage

No PS4, no entry.

Nothing against Gaemon, from what I hear he's a cool guy, but I've heard alot of stupid s*** in my life and that takes the cake. I also don't own a PS4, but I wanted to see I could still join when I put it in my application. Not only was the leader gone. but Dae didn't even take the time to say no...

On another subject, Welcome Gentleman. It is good to have you. I would like to know, what topic has interested you in this club? 

Video games have interested me in this club, and I do like a good Pokémon game.

Who doesn't these days! Pokemon seemed like a childish game to me, back in the day. I put an PKMN Black on Emulator in my phone, and "Boom" addicted. Much love for meh' Tepig. I try not to use cheats. I think the only one I've ever used was the PC from anywhere because I was in a cave and I needed Geodude to dig.

Archived