TronRecognizer's Minecraft Pack (NEW CARD ADDED: ZOMBIE PIGMAN)

TronRecognizer

First of all, this should be moved to Pop-Culture. Also, don't completely quit with my suggestions, I absolutely hate demolishing spirits. 

2nd, Huge Minecraft Fan, So I was really hoping you chose to do something good here. Besides OCG and Pics. (To get better pictures, go to deviantart.com and type in whatever) , they're decent. Should be even more organized (more spoilers) for Extra Deck and Traps & Spells.

3rd, Wither should be a burn effect. (Solar Flare Dragon-esque)

4th, Blaze should be pyro-type with a burn effect aswell.

5th, Every other monster except for ones previously stated, and the dragon should be fiend-types. And Zombie and Skelly should be Zombies.

6th, You should add mods. It would be awesome.

Take these into consideration. Don't let it bum ya', you gotta improve!  ^_^

Also, Mojang would never take the time to care for this. No need for a discalimer..

• 2 weeks later...

I like it... ALOT! I myself am working on a minecraft deck based off  of M30WZ1K4's minecraft deck and is compatible with his.

Whoo!! Minecraft forever!!! :D

Both of you, follow the Advanced Clause in this section.

If you like the set, explain why you do. It would help if you had read the section rules prior to posting. 

Anyway, all of the monsters here have ridiculously high stats compared to monsters of equivalent Level/Rank. You must lower them properly; a Level 4 monster with 4000 DEF is a definite no in this section. Mod 3 is a Trap Field card; they do not exist in the real game. Again, you must fix it properly.

While you are in this section, we expect you to put some thought into designing your cards and balance them properly. This is the Pop Culture section, so we won't be as strict on you as we expect members in the Realistic Cards section; however, that does NOT give you a reason to create Level 6 monsters with 3000+ ATK and no drawbacks.

(Ghast is the only monster that's balanced in the entire set, though its ATK could be lowered slightly or Level increased to 6. I won't comment on the S/T cards.)

Archived