Batteryman Plasma-Cell

2pru52g.png

It is supposed to be Thunder / Pendulum / Tuner, but i messed it up while trying to fix it.

Pendulum Effect: 

Once per turn, if the other card in your Pendulum Zone is a "Batteryman" card: you reduce (min.0) or increase (max.5) this card's scales by 1 (min.0). You cannot Pendulum Summon any monsters, except "Batteryman" monsters.

Monster Effect:

When a "Batteryman"monster you control (except this card) battles: You can send this card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard; your opponent's monster it is battling is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=previous version]

25utxuc.png

Pendulum Effect: 

Once per turn: you can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; reduce both scales of the target by 1 (min.0) and increase both scales of the opposite Pendulum Card by 1.

Monster Effect:

If this card is tributed for a Tribute Summon or used as Material for Xyz or Synchro Summon of a Thunder-Type monster, the Summoned monster inflicts piercing damage to your opponent as long as face-up on the field.

[/spoiler]

CnC welcome, help me make it more balanced.

Consider that out of the 30 or so Pendulum that exist, none do so, I'll ignore the fact it has 2 different scales and jump to it

Pendulum Effect is okay very versitile for what it is. You can play 2 and be set.

The monster effect is great. Makes it worth running even you plan on pendulum summoning or not. When Pendulums are Synchro'd they still go to the Extra deck, giving them the possibility to be retrieved. Good card.

Archived