Anime School [IC- PG-13+]

Draconus297

"Thank you", Marie took the mento "it tastes sweet :3, thanks", the two have started a conversation, about themselves, their families, their hobbies, etc... to know each other well, and start a friendship. Marie didn't face a problem on talking about her past, a past that didn't exist at all, however, making a fake history about a British foreign girl who came to study in Japan, alone, was not something complicated for a Seraphim.

Meantime, Daisuke, after a long time of sitting watching Marie and the other students and spying on the teachers, decided to walk a little bit to make the blood moves in his veins. Suddenly, while he was walking, he felt that he stepped on a something.. "OUUUTCH!!""Did I just step on a.... Tail ?!", once he turned around, he saw, a sort of an animal. that looked rather like a Pokemon, he first thought that it was just a cat, but when he heard it complaining, he knows that it is one of "those creepy students", he get back to it "Sorry, didn't notice you... did I hurt you? Maybe we can go to the nurse later after class to check out your tail?" Daisuke asked while that creature (Vienna) was looking at him, silently ... 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple weeks back

A young boy walked up to a scrapyard, noticing something - possibly human, inside.

Just then, lightning struck it, conjuring something to rise - a stark naked maiden, with soulless eyes and beautiful hair.

"Recognising... recognising..."

All of a sudden, the soulless being turned furious and hurled a powerful punch at the young lad...

~~~~~

A couple weeks after this

Sigma-san was walking to her new school - the Boken Academy.

"Where's that idiot? Buddy, please don't be late, it's your first day too!"

She sighed and simply walked forward to the class.

"Security..." she smiled as she blasted a frost blast, followed by a sizzling blaze from her arm blasters, destroying a portion of the gates, allowing her to enter.

Nakamura sighed. "Alright, I suppose I can't hold the rest of you up any longer. The Student Council President herself will be making an announcement to you, and Rumika Yui cannot stand to waste time. Follow me."

---------

Yui grinned. She had found quite a bit of information on her former teacher, and a good portion of it was beyond the usual trivial information she dug up. It still wasn't as efficient as how she used to gather information on people, but it worked- after all, she did have an Office Order putting her above suspicion when things went wrong.

"I really should thank the Headmaster for that, actually," Yui muttered.

Suddenly, she heard the clatter of students coming up the steps- and if her ears weren't tricking her, she heard a considerable clank of metal on metal.

'What the . . . nope. Not getting involved this year. I put too many people too close to the mark last year, and now I have to deal with Springfield again . . .'

With that, Yui logged out of Nakamura's computer, cooled it down with basic ice magic (Ms. Izanagi was a fool to leave spell books lying around), and stood up. She quickly smoothed the front of her skirt, and dispassionately looked at Nakamura's new crop of students.

'A lot of electrical energy, okay . . . power almost as old as Brother, now that's a surprise . . . is that a Seraphim? Haven't seen one of those in a while.'

Yui greeted the students calmly. "I am Rumika Yui, the Student Council President. Find your seats, because I have a long announcement to make."

Yui subtly nodded at Nakamura, who took his place behind his desk.

Yoshi had enjoyed his little chat with Marie. By the end of it, he had learnt a fair bit about the strange girl; namely, that she was British. Of course, when it got to the subject of his past, he diverted away from telling her the entire truth. He told her that he was in a foster home, and that the foster parents were the two weirdest octogenarians in existence, but said nothing about his dad, or the incident. That could wait until it was required. During the course of their chat, the boy had actually moved from his spot, a small creature had appeared, and a girl who definitely sounded weird had arrived.
When they were sent to their seats, Yoshi took his by the window and automatically zoned out. He decided to reflect upon important life events that had happened recently, such as his current Mento count. He hardly even registered the door opening, and the mid-height girl come in.

----

The journey was uneventful, painfully so, for Morrigan. As she left the apartment, she activated her Mirage chip, and in a few seconds her prosthetic limbs and Clover were concealed. She then began the walk. Partway through, she got bored and decided that, in order to get in just at the nick of time, she would have to borrow a vehicle of some kind. The owner of the Black Yamaha bike was all to happy to donate his bike to her, even if mild persuasion was required with Clover.
She managed to get to the gates to find that a hole had been blown through them. It made entry a lot easier, that's for sure. She went through the hole and walked through the front door. She then climbed up the center of the stairwell and got to the floor she needed. She checked her paper sheet. "1-A."
She casually dusted herself off, and walked over to the classroom door. She sighed, and pushed it open. Inside, most of the students were already sat down, and an upper-year student was about to make a speech. Just in time.
"Sorry Sensai, I had overslept. I will not make this mistake again." She did a small bow to the teacher, and closed her eyes. She had capped an image of what she had seen, and now with her eyes closed, she began to process the image. This is what she saw:

Processing image...
Processing image...
Students identified.
Teacher identified.
Dimensions of room: Calibrated.
ALERT. Over five sources of potential threat detected, three of which pose danger.
ALERT. Over seven unidentifiable sources. Waiting... Waiting... ERROR.
ALERT. Over three sources of concealed technology.
ALERT. ALERT. ALERT.
Processing... Processing...
Twenty-Two different courses of action available. Proceed with option 12?

She opened her eyes. "Clear," She muttered, clearing all the data off of her "screen". The text was large and opaque, which made sight so much harder. She then stood up straight and looked directly at the teacher. "May I please take my seat?"

Joudas followed the teacher until they reached the classroom, and he took his seat. He didn't really care what the girl that greeted them had to say, so he grabbed a pen and paper and he started to do what seemed as doodling, but was actually a blueprint. Joudas' dead used to teach him how to be an engineer, and now he was determined to put those skills to the test and build a time machine, and stop the apocalypse from happening. Currently, it seemed like he was the only hope for the future, and he started thinking while ascribling on the paper aqnd writing things out. 'Since the technology in this current time seems pretty primitive, it seems that my only way would be to try and generate a wormhole in the right place to travel through space and land on the planet, otherwise, i'm doomed, so i better check my calculations. I'm going to need a particle accelerator, and...' He started sinking more and more into his thoughts, unaware ogf his sorroundings as he scribbled away, blueprints and calculations that may seem like nonesense to someone of this current day and age, and with Joudas' "unique" hand writing and how some of the language seemed to change, it was totally uncomprehensible, but Joudas knew exactly what was written, what parts he was going to need, and the calculations he was going to make, but of course, this wasn't the final version of this, he'll have to think of what he needs to get exactly, modify, check his calculations using some sort of device. As much as he was unaware of what was happening around him, he was prepared to earse this as soon as anyone got near.

Hugo, who was late because he just can't get enough from strawberry ice creams, have finally reached Bōken Academy's gates, who seems to be ... exploded O.O

Meanwhile at the classroom, Marie was busy writing a letter, in Enochian language, to her old Angel-Friends, she will send it later in the evening via some angelic rites, telling them that finally, she is able to start her life in Earth as a teenager, praying that no one will discover her real personality, she feared that it would destroy everything... All of sudden, Marie started to feel cold, in August !! "Bonjour mes amis" (hi my firends) It seems that Hugo have finally reached his class, he bows, and... well: "Désolé mon capitain, j'étais occupé à manger mes glaces, voudriez-vous goûter ? :3" (Sorry "Captain", I was busy eating my ice creams, would you like to taste them? Hugo had sat down at his desk, number 8...

"Kawai :3" Marie said when she saw Hugo, who was acting like a 5 years old baby... "Things start to get better ^^"

"Things start to get nasty" Daisuku whimpers when Hugo arrived "I just can't believe this S#@T, it seems that I'm studying with a whole gang of aliens, nevertheless, that means a lot of joy for me" he maliciously grins ... 

Vienna went to her seat, happy nobody actually asked her about her short tenure in that American school she was before. She placed her book bag in the floor, adjusted her glasses, bonnet and bows. Affixed her hair and looked at the people around her. She could sense several sources of great power around her, but none of these seemed to match any demon she knows. She looks at the people around, hoping nobody would try to hit on her as it happened in the previous school. At least not the popular guy again. She's kinda tired of the "popular guy falls in true love" story, specially when she's the supposed true love.

Yui placed her hands, palms flat, on Desks 3 abd 4.

"First things first- I would like to be the first to welcome everyone to the Bõken Academy. If you are here, it means that you caught the attention of our . . . enigmatic Headmaster. You need not fear expulsion, for the sheer fact that the Headmaster is assured of his own choices. If you are here, you are, in some way, shape, or form, special. Some admittedly more than others . . ."

Yui decided to let that subject trail off.

"Unlike most schools, we do not discriminate here. You may have noticed that some of the student body is quite unusual, and that the vast majority of us- myself included, " she raised her right arm, exposing a thin silver chain with a deep purple gem, "wear Sylph Locks. For those of you who have not watched the news over the past few months, these are mostly used to conceal nonhuman elements- from demonic forms to cybernetic implants-entirely perfectly. No more worrying about being exposed due to some technical glitch, as the only way to dispel the powerful magic of a Sylph Lock is with a custom-designed counter-spell. Of course, the vast majority of them don't have any enchantment on them at all, so the presence of one cannot be used to determine whether someone is human or not."

Yui became all business in a moment. "Now, for those of you who aren't used to such a system, you will only have one teacher.Nakamura-sensei is responsible for teaching all of your subjects. In fact, you won't have much excuse to interact with other teachers besides Nakamura-sensei unless you actively seek the opportunity."

"Regarding food, as I noticed that the majority of you did not bring your own lunches," Yui punctuated this remark with a faint air of disdain, "Nakamura-sensei is required to give each student five meal tickets. These are to be redeemed for specific food items, for example . . ." she plucked a tiny slip of paper from a box of Nakamura's desk, "This one can be traded in at the cafeteria for a bowl of beef udon. There is a very wide variety of meal tickets- foods from all different cultures, desserts, bizarre drinks, and- provided a proper Office Order- drinks of all different varieties, including alcoholic."

"Due to the unique status of Bõken Academy, the Headmaster's Office Orders override the law itself. For example, last year a student obtained an Office Order permitting murder. These are the ultimate law of the land. If you can sufficiently make yourself the Headmaster's friend, there is no stopping you. Tread lightly."

"Last but certainly not least, all classes must submit their Class Representative and Student Body Disciplinarian by the end of Wednesday. Get to know one another. You are not permitted to nominate yourself."

With this, Yui turned and began to leave the room. "Goodbye, first-years. I hope you have a wonderful year."

Joudas was slightly startled at Yui putting her hands on the desk, because he was not concetrated at all and was afraid that she would see his blueprints, that he instantly put it in his pocket, and now, decided to listen. It seemed that from what she said this school was far from this time's norm, although, Joudas wouldn't know, since he was never in any school. He was also glad that he would be provided food, since he doesn't have alot of his own. As soon as Yui exited the room, Joudas decided to now try and "Socialize" a bit before returning to his blueprints and calculations, so it wouldn't be suspicious. So he put on a friendly face, and turned to the person sitting right of him, and said "Hello".

By now, Morrigan had sat down at her desk, number 10. The information garnered by this speech was... interesting, to say the least. So, the Sylph-Lock is a form of Mirage Chip? she thought. She didn't believe that they were magical; quite the opposite. With technology advancing at the pace it was in today's society, it was only natural that some forms of it would be seen as 'Magic' to a normal person. Her Mirage Chip, for example, would seem magical to people who knew that she had cybernetic limbs, but for her? Just a normal chip, connected to the base of her spine, that stopped people from staring at her leg, or hands. However, she needed to get her hands on one.

She also needed to pick up the office order for murder; in Japan, at least, her job would be simplified immensely. She did another quick scan of the room. Nothing had changed, the same alerts and errors as before, but still was given no hint of her target. Who could it be?

---

Yoshi, on the other hand, had paid only minimal interest in the talk. He was more concerned about the direction of the clouds. He had picked up this information;

-Food Tickets=Beef Udon

-Everyone here's special in some way, but not in that way

-Only the grizzled Admiral will be teaching him

The other stuff kinda went over his head. But those were the main points anyway in his opinion. He glanced around at the class. How many were psychic? How many were cyber? How many were even human?

"soo, is theer any tiiikets que je peux échanger pour des glaces ?" (is there any tickets that I can trade it for Ice creams?) Hugo naively thought... It seems that he didn't paid attention to Yui's speech, or maybe, he just didn't understand...

---------------------------------------

"Due to the unique status of Bõken Academy, the Headmaster's Office Orders override the law itself. For example, last year a student obtained an Office Order permitting murder. These are the ultimate law of the land. If you can sufficiently make yourself the Headmaster's friend, there is no stopping you. Tread lightly."

"Interesting...." Daisuku grins... "Think I finally found a friend that merits me, after all, I'm a nerd"...

----------------------------------------

When Yui left the class, Marie thought: "It seems that this school is full of ...risks"

Vienna listened at the stuff the representative said, getting each point clear. Good thing her present family is trying hard to adhere themselves to a more Japanese lifestyle. For example, she has her bento in a pink kerchief, something her present mother insisted deeply on. She also has her school uniform, which her mother got from a lady near the school despite it looks kinda out of place in the school's actual uniforms. Why, it's not mentioned. She is also lucky she's mostly human outside the daemon-based powers she has, but even those have seals on them so she doesn't use her powers accidentally, so she hoped not having to deal with the Sylph Lock. Foreign seals onto her body may bring more mayhem to an already shaky equilibrium between all her seals. She also wondered if she could offer her services in hunting monsters by talking to the headmaster. She may even get some training that doesn't involve having to use her cuteness to make others forget about what they saw when she fights monsters. Changing subjects... "So, how can we get a Class Representative or a Student Body Disciplinarian in such a short time?"

"Who... are you?"

He said to the hooded figure suddenly appeared in his sight. He was laid on the ground, looking vacantly to the sky and was ready to die from his wounds in his left eye and his lung before this guy appeared.

"It's no matter who I am, the only thing that matters is, do you want a revenge, Takao?"

"How did you know my name?"

"I'll ask again, Karasuma Takao, do you want a revenge against those who killed your family?

"Hell yes! but what can I do, even those bastards before can kill me, let alone people from that Broken academy who killed my family!!"

"In other words, you want more power, even it takes something important for you like your life or soul as cost?"

"I have nothing to lose!! Give me that damn power!!!"

"Granted"

As the hooded figure finished this line, Crow screamed.

Crow woke up suddenly, in a cold sweat as he touched his bandage where his left eye "was" there long time ago. It was this nightmare again, the nightmare that haunted him so long since 5 years ago, he looked around in confused before his right eye have reached the clock...

"DAMMIT!!"

He shouted before jumping off the bed, and in the next 10 minutes, he was running to the school.

After getting into the school through the hole in the gate someone made, Crow found himself at his classroom's door, and when he was about to enter the room, the door was slid from inside, and a senior who probably be a member of Student Council, probably President judged from her appearance walked outside the room, he stepped aside before looking into the classroom and found an old man in admiral uniform who probably be a teacher.

"Sorry, I'm late"

Crow, who seemed to not bother with hiding his hatred glare toward anyone who's a school's staff, just simply said with a cold voice before walking to his seat.

"So there is actually a magic essence and divine radiance flowing around? This room is gonna be interesting, but I'll not be interested in anything more than crushing you, Bōken Academy."

Reached his seat, Crow looked around the classroom and murmured in vengeful tone. He then saw some of his classmates who was thinking about something while their eyes were stopping at the door where that Student Council member just left. Crow smirked as he figured what happened before using only his idea, he then talked to the little girl in the seat in front of him who seems to not have neither magic essence nor divine radiance.

"Excuse me, what was miss Prez just announced before I came?"

Once crow entered the class, Marie feels weird, she saw a boy with a hatred glare who was staring at everyone, she tries to see his insides, once she did that she screamed and jumped from her deck... Everyone in the class was looking at her, and to save her self "It... it was a spid.. a spider.....sorry about that..." after 3 seconds of silent... everyone start to laugh... Marie smirked and sit down...

She saw a hatred power, pure Evil inside Crow's soul... a Stygian mix that only a truly PRINCE OF HELL can obtain, maybe... but what makes her, scared, is the fact that he has noble reasons, noble reasons to use damned power... She will do her best to gain him in her side, or just avoid him, at least...

Daisuke was sure that there was no spidey at all, the only thing he was sure of is that Marie was scared from Crow, for unknown reasons...

"Excuse me, what was Miss Prez just announced before I came?"

Ritsu had been googling about Bōken academy's headmaster since Yui announced about him, and seemed to not knows what happened around since then, so when a boy with a bandage covered his left eye who sat behind her and wasn't here before asked her a question, Ritsu stunned for a while, before she heard A-chan's voice

"This guy came in not so long before, but still after Rumika-san left, so it's normal for him to ask you like that, I'll provide a recorded script for you within a second, just answer him with it and try to be friend with him"

"Alright, what she said was "First things first- I would like to be the first to welcome everyone to the Bõken Academy..... Goodbye, first-years. I hope you have a wonderful year." That's all."

Ritsu repeated everything Yui said to the boy, but when she looked at him, Ritsu found out that the boy's right eye was not simply directed at her face. It was stopped at the certain point next to her ear where her headphone located with a meaningful look in that eye like its owner was amusing.

"That's impossible, I should be completely undetectable by either vision or heat sensor, there's no way he'd noticed my presence!"

A-chan who saw the same thing said in panic, while Ritsu gathering her courage and asked the bandage boy.

"Uh, what are you looking at?"

Nakamura sighed. Late arrivals. 'Why am I not surprised?'

"As Rumika-san would say, first things first- I will now distribute five meal tickets per person. Let's see . . ." He dug through the small yellow slips, taking care to read each of them. "Udon . . . pizza . . . Caesar salad . . . Holy nectar . . . hamburger . . . ice cream of choice . . . sake- I'll take that . . . pad Thai . . . omelet . . ."

As this was happening, a deep, absurdly powerful voice spoke into the classroom. There was no intercom, it just seemed to emanate from the walls.

"As today is the first day, I assume none of the teachers have lesson plans. I would like to speak with each of the first-years one-on-one, to better . . . acquaint myself with their motives. I will take volunteers first, then I'll pick students at random. I will begin with Class 1-A. Nakamura, insure obedience with this."

Nakamura's face paled. "O-of course, Headmaster. Anyone in particular I should watch out for?"

One would not expect a response, but there was one. "Marie, Karasuma, and the Yamamoto twins are liable to give you trouble. Also, Ms. Dougherty is liable to be shaken up when she returns. Pay it no mind."

Nakamura nodded vigorously, despite the fact that the Headmaster should not be able to see him.

"Good," the Headmaster responded. "Now comply."

Nakamura straightened. "W-well? Who is going first?"

"Eh, what I'm looking at? It's depends on how you call it, that invisible communication tool, probably a headphone that can refract or reflect light. How do I know? When you're repeating Prez's announcement, your speaking was very well said without any moment of hesitation, which is impossible for a human who need to recall that long script from their very memory. I once thought you were a robot, but there was a moment when your speaking was stopped for a second and your eyes widened and briefly moved to that point next to your ears before you continued your speaking like nothing's happened. This proved that you was a human who also didn't focus on Prez's speech before and just had a chance to think about it carefully at that time when you've to listen it from someone to tell me. Well, was I wrong?"

Crow said all of that like he was telling a tale, while taking a look at that little cute face, which remains emotionless as before, but her eyes were obviously widening and shaking in confusion, so that Crow knew his hypothesis was correct.

"So this little girl here doesn't have any annoying power like magic or divine power... also she's actually kind and like to help others. Sounds good to me, now if only I can be friend with her and have her use her "backup" to help me, I gonna find out all of your dirty secret and eradicated you certainly, just wait for me, Bõken Academy"

His last word he murmured was filled with vengeance and hatred, and that's when Crow heard a girl's screams from another direction. He turned to it and found another good looking girl who seemed to jumped off her desk because she was afraid of something. Crow smirked as the girl said it was a spider, even though he know she obviously stared at him all the time and not even looked at the ground once. He turned back to the little girl and smiled before he said

"How rude I was, bothered you this much without even knowing each other, I'm... uh... I think it's Ikari Karasu, but you can always call me Crow"

"Hanasaki E. Ritsu"

She quietly replied as if she was whispering.

"E... I see, so that's why you always carry something like that. Always like your Grandpa, now see ya."

Crow said before walking to the girl screamed before, in his very eye there was a little amount of divine radiance flowing around her. Acknowledged her identity, Crow greeted with an enjoying voice.

"Hey miss, you're so beautiful, like... a Fairy."

And when he took a final look at that little girl before, he couldn't help but smirked as she still kept staring at him, with her eyes still widened. At the same time he sensed a glare from the teacher, but the meaning of it was probably just he's troublesome, he knew no one knows his true intention.

Vienna was surprised at first at the ominous voice of the Headmaster booming by the place. 'I heard stories about the Headmaster being powerful, but never expected this. I couldn't even detect his entrance', she thought, 'His essence is completely merged with this place. He may even be a major youma... yet I have to talk with him'. Her face showed determination and a bit of caution. 'If he's not a demon, I may offer my help to him and maybe...', she closed her eyes, remembering her family, 'fulfill my destiny and release the spirits of my ancestors from their bonds and into the afterlife, where they deserve to be...'. She raised her hand, a bit hesitantly. "Nakamura-Sensei, I... I would like to offer myself to... to meet the Headmaster first... I mean, if you don't have any trouble with that...". She internally blamed herself. 'God, that was so cliché! Now people thinks I'm a shy, scaredy girl wanting to play off as a heroine. Seriously, Vienna, you just suck sometimes...'

Nakamura nodded. "Go on."

---------

When Vienna got to the Headmaster's Office, the door was open, with the cloying, overpowering stench of temple incense spiraling into Vienna's nose and making it hard to breathe. One almost got the feeling he was trying to hide some other scent.

"Ms. Forrest," the Headmaster's voice spoke suddenly. "I've been expecting you. Come in, and close the door. I've much to discuss with you. You know exactly why I want the door shut, and you agree."

Vienna was shaken at first, but she managed to not jump at the voice talking. The temple incense gives her good memories of her time with her original family, but also reminds her that's a sacred incense and she quickly feels her own soul being pressed by the Heresy Seal, which weakens her a bit. After listening what he has to say, she nods and closes the door, doing the best to keep herself standing. Her fears, however, are intensifying. By a hand, he may be a powerful demon and the essence may be covering him without harming him, which may put her in the wolf's den. By the other hand, he may think she's a demon herself if he notices the damage his essence is doing to her unstable seal equilibrium. She gets herself a sit in front of the desk before her legs begin to fail her. "Sir, I... I'm, um, very pleased to meet you, headmaster-san..." She does a soft bow, while mentally chastising herself for acting shy again. 'Seriously, why is that I always end up in the role of the shy girl, for god's sake?!' She feels her vision losing a bit of focus and she knows the reason in the incense she's being exposed to. She hopes this conversation would not take too long, as well as not be too intense. She also hopes to not be already in a trap, because she's not gonna handle a fight in this conditions...

The Headmaster's Office, once one got a glimpse of it, had a distinct feel to it. The left and right walls were taken up by long rows of burning incense, and the back wall was nearly bare- not one degree or accolade- not even a photograph of the man. Curled up in the middle of the large rug was a content black cat. Vienna heard what sounded like a whinny as she walked past it. On the large mahogany desk was an ancient set of quills and a single dove in a golden birdcage. Behind the desk was one of the most bizarre men one could ever meet.

The Headmaster was tall, even whilst seated in an easy chair. His pale skin blended in with his stringy, shoulder-length white hair and flowing white robes. What was most startling, however, were his eyes- twin black voids, worse than shark's eyes. He tapped a pencil impatiently.

"Go on. Sit. Now."

"You're probably wondering if I know your secret. I know you're a daemon, Ms. Forrest, as my dossier is quite complete." To prove this, he snapped his fingers, causing a large file folder to appear in midair. As pages flipped by, Vienna noticed how long and detailed the dossier was. Every moment of her life, recorded- from medical records to this morning's breakfast. There were even occasional photographs, including an expertly taken one of Vienna being Sealed.

"Worry not, I do this with all my students. Every student here has one of these, and my methods of gathering this information stretch back far enough to accommodate even my most ancient additions."

"Now the bigger question- what have I to ask? I want to know what you think. How you feel. In return, you shall have access to things you couldn't conceive in your dizziest daydreams- for example, Izanagi-sensei is far more than she looks, and given the proper stimulus, could train you in magic, fix your seals, and even help you to . . . circumvent them, if need be. But first, speak your mind."

Joudas was about to return to his blueprint as soon as Yui exited, but shortly afterwards he heard a voice emnating from nowhere, and he decided to listen. The headmaster seemed to know things, secret things. Joudas was a little nervous for a second, before he realised that even if he knows his secret, why would he tell it, and maybe, he would even help him. Joudas was about to volunteer for this 'one on one' chat, but just as he was about to, Vienna did, so he asked Nakamura "Can i go to the principle next?" And then returned to his blueprints, procceeding with his calculations as he was getting closer and closer to finding the exact coordinates where he must open a wormhole to travel through time to the exact point in space to still stay on earth, and be able to save the earth, hopefully. Until she came back, then he would go to the principle.

Yoshi was confused by the state of affairs. The voice just appeared, but he had no idea from where. It pulled him out of his daydream, and back to the real world. He still only paid passing attention to the message, but one bit caught his attention. "Marie, Karazuma and the Yamamoto twins are liable to give you trouble." He didn't know who Karazuma was, and he only barely got knew who the twins were from the very... strange sister, but Marie? He looked over at her. How could she cause trouble? She looked like a good person, and really didn't seem like she had any real powers, much like himself. WELL... he didn't really count that as a power, more of a convenience. He saw the guy with a bandage walk over to her now, and heard his line. Damn, why didn't I think of that one. It was so smooth!

"Can I go to the principle next?"

Yoshi turned back to see the origin of the voice. Joudas. This boy is getting curiouser and curiouser...

----

Morrigan tensed up for a moment. It was a combination of a few things:

A- The guy who just walked in, causing the girl to scream, had set off a major alert automatically, along with several errors.

B- The same guy was able to see the earpiece the small girl was wearing. He seemed to be able to see it with ease without any upgrades- She had to switch to IR to even see it herself, and even then the heat signature was so low. It was more of just being a cold spot on the girl's face.

C- The voice of the Headmaster. It had completely caught her off guard. Especially since he had mentioned her. She had no idea what he was talking about. Perhaps he knew her secrets. The fact that it seemed everyone had their own secret, and he seemed to know them all, made it look like he knew hers. Perhaps he even knew her target. This information would be unrivaled.

She had already been beaten to second place for speaking to the Headmaster, but she sure as hell wouldn't be beaten to third. "Nakamura-Sensei, I wish to speak with the headmaster thrid." She coughed, "If it will disturb me in any way, it had best be done sooner rather than later."

"Marie, Karasuma, and the Yamamoto twins are liable to give you trouble. Also, Ms. Dougherty is liable to be shaken up when she returns. Pay it no mind."  |"Hey miss, you're so beautiful, like... a Fairy."

Marie started to feel worry, "did they know my secret... well, maybe no, but, why did he... and , suddenly this Crow... and seriously, what kind of problem I can cause, seriously... but... could they ? ..." she murmured,  ... "OF COURSE THEY DO !!" Marie shouted, then everyone, again, started to looked at her. Marie gathered her self, then smiled, and replied to Crow's compliment "Thanks you" she smirked and then Crow started to look at her, in a creepy way.

Marie raised her hand... "Eeeem, Nakamura, sir, can I go to the principle next!! Please..."

"Can I go... after her" Daisuke said ... he hoped that this meeting with the principle would help him on his upcoming investigations ... 

Meanwhile: "Merde, j'suis faim ... ><" (maan, I'm starving) Hugo murmurs, it appear that he didn't care about the principle speech, at all ...

Vienna was shocked. She never expected everyone to have so many info about her, specially given the centuries old most of the info had to be. She cleared her throat, as she really wanted her questions answered, and ignoring the weakness she was feeling from the incenses, she went to the point. "Headmaster-san, I wanted to talk with you regarding my role as a demon hunter. Specially, concerning my mission on earth..."

Vienna looks down, both trying to keep awake and recalling a very awful spot of her memory. "As you know, hunting youmas is what my family, my birth family did during their whole existence. They were given the power with the sole reason to vanquish the Yakuwa clan, an evil clan that stemmed from my own family several generation before mine. However, there comes a price to that power, as the souls of all the members that came before and even after me are bound to roam the earth as souls in sorrow until the last of the Yakiwa clan is hunted down and destroyed. Only then, all my family will be able to pass into the afterlife. The side effect is that I'll lose my birth powers for good if that happens and I dunno what will happen with all the seals I have when that moment passes. I returned to the country when I learned the only remaining member of my family died, leaving only me to finish the job and free their souls. It's what I have to do, it's my destiny..."

Suddenly, tears begin to show up in her eyes. "But at the same time, I don't want to leave my other family. I don't wanna die when my sacred birth power leaves me and the seals get affected. I'm not sure if that will happen, but that sole thought brings me to tears... Dammit, I'm doing it again, giving to my life's stupid drama! Mom would kill me if she notices I had been crying..." Vienna clutches her chest in pain as tears keep rolling. "God, my soul is hurting hard! These incenses..." Reddish steam comes from her mouth with her heavy breathing. "Yuck, I hate to be the fragile one! Why's that I always end up like this, for god's sake!" She has it harder to breath as things go on, she tried to both dry her eyes and wipe them, as she's totally losing focus on her sight.

Archived