Anime School [IC- PG-13+]

Draconus297

The Headmaster sighed. "After all this time, I still don't understand you Demon Hunters." He put a hand to his forehead. "Izanagi, I need you in my office, immediately."

Within moments, Izanagi Rei had made it to the office. "What do you-AH!" The teacher screamed upon seeing Vienna. "What- what is the meaning of this? What have I done wrong that you have called in one of those . . . disgusting things? I even have given up on meat to prevent being hunted!"

The Headmaster was irritated. "Izanagi, she's not here to kill you. In her current state, she'd probably willingly become your lunch. I need you to instruct her on how to keep her demonic abilities in better check. Perhaps run a diagnostic on her Seals. She's emotionally broken. I'm sure that if you were to help the girl, you could come to an agreement regarding her leaving you be. Also, she's having many psychological issues regarding her family. Treating her with those flowers of yours would truly leave her in your debt."

"So I must help a demon hunter or be added to her trophy wall," Izanagi stated drily. "What ever happened to our agreement, where you said I would be safe here?"

"Safe-er," the Headmaster responded. "Technically, I have not lied to you."

---------

"Fine, fine," Nakamura responded dismissively. "Just take five meal tickets each so I may return to my work."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vienna sees Izanagi coming and she was shocked. First than all, she ignored demons were part of the staff, as well as the fact a demon may recognize her by just seeing her, which actually means her blessed soul is pouring out of her seals. That's not good at all. Second, the incenses were weakening even her senses, as she was unable to notice said woman was a demon when she came in, which meant she may be close to pass out. She's lucky all these people mean well, or else she would be praying to her ancestors for her own soul. She stood up and walked to her, but she fell on her feet.

Still, she bowed in sign of peace at the demon teacher, giving a faint smile, while her eyes are both flowing tears and showing signs of her daemon heritage with her pupils going cat-like. "Iza... Izanagi-san, I... I don't mean harm if you... if you don't mean harm either..." She had to be thankful her parents actually taught her to ask first and kill after. Also, she has little interest in demons that are not either actively bad nor part of the Yakiwa clan. "I'm not after you or any demon that doesn't mean harm... I... I would be glad to receive your help with my... condition..." She began to cough and little droplets of blood came forth. Before she could realize what was happening, a muffled pop sound could be heard and Vienna's sight darkened completely. Her eyes went fully red, with blood covering them completely in a thick red veil. And with that, she passed out of the strain on her body and soul.

Vienna woke in the school's botanical garden. "So you have finally decided to wake. You are lucky that I already stuffed myself with sunflower seeds, or I would have been sorely tempted to put myself back to the full extent of my power by eating you."

Izanagi looked irritated. "It was things like you that made me need to hide, you know. My kind has been a prime prize for you Demon Hunters, because you so arrogantly believe that you have a right to all of Mother Earth's treasures. My flowers have even gone limp simply thinking about watching my mother be cut to pieces simply to make into a love potion. If I did not fear the Headmaster's wrath, I would have dismembered your mother before you. See how you like it."

She sighed sadly. "However, an agreement is an agreement. I will warn you not to move that cloth from your mouth and nose- while my pollen is designed to entrap human males, I have eaten a few women without overpowering them."

With that, she reached for the Sylph Lock around her wrist, and undid the clasp. Her beautiful pale skin shifted to the sickly green of a dying lavender stem, and her violet hair was revealed to be several beautiful purple flower petals. The long vines that sprouted from her back, while strong-looking, drooped as if planted in bad soil. Lastly, thin fronds sprouted from her lips, similar to a Venus flytrap.

"I am quite possibly the last Androvorous Flytrap. Your Demon Hunter training may or may not have even covered my species- I believe I have done an excellent job convincing the world we are extinct. Our flowers release a pollen that keep us fed, but they are our largest drawback- our nectar is a catalyst in many alchemic creations, as well as the incurable Vyper poison and the Asseni 'true love' potion." She sighed. "I can help you. Perhaps you will be grateful, perhaps not. If you do kill me, I ask that you make it quick and painless. It has been painful trying to survive this way."

---------

"Joudas," Nakamura called, "The Headmaster will see you now."

Vienna sees the garden around her and can't help but feel amazed. She really haven't seen a place like this before and she really felt like wanting to smell the place, but the warning from Izanagi-sensei discouraged her from doing so. She listened at her explanation of her life and... well, let's say she felt a bit bad by her. She really wanted to help her ending her suffering, not because of her role as a huntress, but because she doesn't think somebody should live in grief for whatever time she had been alive. However, she didn't want to terminate a being so beautiful. She sighed, knowing her birth power is more of a curse than a benefit. Tears began to form on her eyes at the contemplation of her life... only to be stopped by her own hands slapping some common sense into herself. "Sorry for that, I tend to slip into a cheesy mood when things like this happen." She stands and dusts her dress off. Then she sits neatly and bows to the demon teacher. "I assure you, Izanagi-sensei, that I mean no harm." She pulls her glasses off, then focuses with her closed eyes, opening them and revealing a pair of green cat-like eyes, which fade after just a few seconds. Adjusting her glasses again, she clears her throat.

"My real name is Misato Sakunara, I'm over 1500 y-o and currently the sole survivor of the Holy Shrine of Marii. When I was a baby, a powerful youma of the Yakuwa clan placed a Heretic Seal, with the intent of eating my blessed soul when I grew older. My powers never fully formed and my family had to hide all about the world of youmas so I don't fall into their hands... Needless to say, they sucked at secret-keeping and I was fully aware of my heritage when I was 4. I went to an old priestess in another shrine for help, as the Heretic Seal made me into a sick girl. She overwrote my Heretic Seal with a Hell Seal she never told me how she got, as well as several holy seals that keep me from passing to the other side. She told me the youma would return to eat my soul, but he would find a surprise. I was in my eighth birthday when it happened, and she was right. When he tried to eat me, my hair became red, my eyes blue and I gained Forbidden Magic as a result. Of course, I also became a daemon in that moment. That's why I fainted in the Headmaster's office: his sacred incenses were wreaking havoc on my cursed body."

She cleared her throat. "After me and my family fought back and made some youmas meet their fate and the rest flee, and while my family was still recovering from the shock of the news, I began to fade away. A seal with a delay effect got on, which was taking me into a deep sleep to keep me from becoming a demon. I told them the sleep would keep me young, but it would last several centuries. I woke up only five years ago, still in my eight years. I got in touch with some of the remaining members of the shrine and, unfortunately, they were all too old and had no heirs. I went to train out of the country, although not very intently, as it happened I was adopted by an American pair. I had been hunting monsters, youmas and supervillains -Don't ask, I still can't wrap my head about it-, only to get a news a few days ago that the remaining member of the Shrine had finally passed away, leaving my as the final one." Sad part again. "You see, the Yakuwa clan are also ancestors of mine, descendants of four of the five original priests of Marii, whop gave their souls to the god of darkness. The remaining priest asked Amaterasu the power to fight them. She gave him a blessed soul that would be able to counter their darkness and defeat the monsters. He was, unfortunately unsuccessful, but his descendants also gained the power. The power also binds the souls to the earth, so as long as the Yakuwa clan exists, my ancestors and family will remain as souls in sorrow."

Vienna reached the final part of the explanation, the one that eats her alive. "However, when the last of the Yakuwa youmas gets destroyed, the blessing in the souls of my family, including myself, will fade. For those that are dead, means they'll reach the afterlife. And if there were still other members of my family alive, they would become normal humans again." She sighs heavily, although the cloth on her mouth and nose makes it sound a bit strange. "However, as I'm now, the removal of that blessing may kill me or worse. It scares me fail the promise I made to my family when I woke up again, but actually fulfill it scares me even more. After these 5 years in the modern world, I really don't want to leave it. In fact, it's my desire I could become normal once all of this gets over, or at least still being human. But there are so many maybes it scares the beret out of me..." She sighs after realizing her mention to her ubiquitous piece of clothing. "Anyway, I would be really thankful if you help me. As you see, I'm not a trophy hunter by even a chance, just a girl with a destiny to fulfill and a wish of a life beyond this role of a huntress."

As soon as Joudas heard the teacher say that the headmaster was ready to teach him, he immidietly folded his blueprints and put it into his pocket and walked out of the classroom, he wandered the halls a while before finally finding the headmaster's offce, taking in the rest of the school, and letting his thoughts wander, 'How much does he know, if he even knows somethin,g could he know my past? Who is he, what is he even, he seemed to know others' secrets so he probably knows mine, but how much.' And his questions were about to be answered, as he found the headmaster's door and opened it, coming in and closing it behind him, and asking "How much do you know?"

The Headmaster grinned. "More than enough, my little friend. For example, I know that the future you come from is essentially one where I got what I wanted. As to sending you home, the specific resonant frequency required to get you home cannot be tuned to with what is available now. Won't be for years."

The dove on the Headmaster's desk made a sound much like laughing.

"You could try, I suppose."

---------

Izanagi smiled lightly. "Is that all? Why, my dear, I could easily-" She stopped suddenly, and her features were downcast. "I would like to be able to help you. If I were as strong as I should be at my age, I could handily solve most of your problems in a day. However . . . my diet has been lacking. I have not produced nectar in years, as I have not been . . . feeding as I should."

She teared up. "I know that this may seem a moral quandary to you, but if I were to eat a live human being, my lesser blossoms-" she gestured to several knobby protrusions on her vines- "would bloom, and I could provide most of the ingredients for a poultice one could use to be a normal human being from myself or my garden. Without being at top performance, my lesser buds will never bloom, and there would be no way to harvest my nectar."

"I would like to help, but I simply cannot. Even if you leave me alone, exposing my monstrous aura would have thousands of your kind descending upon me in a heartbeat, and then my kind would be truly extinct. I doubt that they would even have the courtesy to not waste parts of my anatomy unnecessarily. So I apologize, as there is nothing I may do."

"You.....What you wanted?" Joudas seemed confused for a second, before speaking again "I know a different way to get home, but, i don't know if the technology exists." Joudas took the blueprints out of his pocket and slammed it lightly on the headmaster's desk "It's just a rough sketch, and rather primitive, for my time, but i'll be ceratin once i can get my hands on a particle accelerator and disassemle it to see if i can generate the wormhole, then, i'll just need to activate it at a very specific point to be able to travel through space time to where i need to be. I don't want to return home, i need to return to the past, um, future, and change everything, then, i'll cease to exist..." He said the last part with a slightly sad tone "Is there anything you might be able to do to help me with my mission?" He asked.

Ritsu still astoundingly looked at Crow as he walked toward Marie. Everything the boy said was almost absolutely correct, with a little exception like A-chan wasn't a communication device, but the most important thing was the fact that Crow figured that much just by a single conversation. Ritsu recalled what her aunt said when forced her to enter this school when she still lived with her aunt before she moved to this dorm...

Flashback

"Ritsu, I beg you, please go to this Boken Academy I tried so hard to get you in."

"Any good reason for me? Schools have too many people. They're all annoying. Besides, I'm busy with this new model of ..."
"Ritsu! While you were that famous inventor's descendant, you were also a 13 years-old school girl, you don't have to invent anymore, please just go to school, have more friends and study like a normal girl"
"Study, you say? You know how I flawlessly passed that middle school's final exam with A-chan's help, right?"
"It's not your own knowledge, A-chan won't live with you forever!"
"Yes, She will."
"Please, just listen already, this school's headmaster told me that every teacher and students there are all interesting in some way, you'll never bore them, and I'm certain your mom didn't want you to live like this!!"
Stunned by her aunt's words, Ritsu turned her face to the window as her tear began to form and softly replied.
"If... If this school actually has interesting people, then I... I will enter..."

It was only her pretense and she didn't expect some interesting people to actually show up, but if this guy is an example of those interesting people her aunt mentioned, then this school is a place she can't just live day to day like she did in her middle school... Ritsu was dwelling deeply in her thought when she noticed A-chan's loud voice next to her ear.

"Ritsu, Ritsu! Oi, Ritsu!!"
"Huh... uh, what's up"
"Finally heard? Just now the headmaster told Sensei to pick students to meet him 1 by 1, and they were some people already went there or reserved, I think you should go next to that boy sit next to you"
"Why should I? I don't want any kind of counseling, also I want to know about this Crow more than that..."
Ritsu replied with her eye still at her watch as she sent an invisible bug which transfer sound with the highest quality ever to spy Crow. It seemed to safely place itself on Crow's collar without his interruption, but she really can't tell whether he noticed it or not
"I knew you'd say that, but please rethink about it, you already joined the school and this class, so isn't it your responsibility to do your best to fulfill that role?"

As A-chan said that, Ritsu felt as if Crow's pressure was completely nothing
"You just made me think my aunt hacked you... sigh"

Ritsu sighed, probably in both relief and tiredness, before raised her voice.

"Nakamura-Sensei, can I meet the headmaster next to Charles-kun?"

"Wait Ritsu, he doesn't introduce himself yet, so you shouldn't know his name!!"

A-chan warned, but it seems too late.

"It seems that you know a lot of things, little girl, more than you should" Daisuke said to Ritsu, then he smiled and started to thought... "Can she be one of them to, impossible, she looks like a real cute small girl, but then how did she know my name ?" ... he sneak a peak on Ritsu... she was still staring at crow... "eew, bugs... yes, of course, I should expect that -_-" ... However, Daisuke feels that Crow have caused a lot of disturbance... both Marie and Ritsu were worried and kinda troubled after the short time he spent in the classroom ...

"So, let's check my schedule, I must chase Marie after school to know her reality, however, I must follow up Ritsu, to make sure if she is one of those creepy creatures... but how can I chase them both ??" then, Daisuke remembered something Marie told to Ritsu after that "sudden Hug" :

"Cuddling someone before asking for their name? You're. Interesting, Marie-san" 

"Well, you can take it as a kind of... "sudden" deep affection from your next roommate..."

"Well, that will make things easier to me, since they are roommates, I can track them both..." he grins, then he looked at his watch... "I wonder when I will meet that principle ??"

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Marie was stuck with Crow, scared, she want to avoid him but it seems that he won't let her in peace... However, Marie take this as a chance to see through his past... Since he was close to her, that was easy to her: Burning house, a gang, then a little boy who was about to die... Suddenly, a Dark Aura covered Marie's Eyes, it was easy to notice that... then she found herself into Pure Darkness, everyone was gone, she was alone... then a Devil appear from nowhere, "is that... is that you ?" it seems that the Devil who Crow make a deal with was one of the demons that tried to invade heaven... "See my little Seraphim, that boy is totally under my control, he seeks for his own revenge, and I will make sure that you will take a part of it too" without pronouncing a word, Marie transformed into her Seraphim form to fight him, but then, in all of a sudden, Marie woke up, and the black aura disappear from her eyes, then, she looked at Crow, and smiled, it seems she is not afraid from him anymore, furthermore, she feels pity for him and decide to help him and freed him from that demon, "So, your real name is Crow, a cute name, it fits you actually"

Vienna looked at the teacher with sadness and also looked down, tears menacing to coming out again, while her mind kept them from moving with a submachine gun. "I see. I guess it can't be helped. I really don't wanna die or become a daemon. Not like other people I know who-" She stopped herself right there. She remembered something she could actually do to help this happen. After all, she was a daemon and she knew of a certain spell that may actually do something about her 'issues'. She thought a bit about her own situation and realized she was actually gonna make a deal with a demon, which was kinda hard to wrap on her own head. Specially with the idea she was actually getting herself. "Izanagi-san... this may shock you but I know somebody, a human who is better off dead and being eaten may actually be better for him. He, well, has a massive curse on him and can't die or be killed, but he still grows old. He has over 200 years and he can't bear this life anymore. Maybe you can help him and recover your full strength at the same time." Her face went into thoughtful mood. "We may have to go to him, though, and he's all the way to Japan. Also, I still don't want to go into that option, at least not until I'm sure I can destroy the Yakuwa clan and reach that actual impasse."

Izanagi smiled. "Well then, I have another service I may help in. Who better to find a demon than the original messengers of the monstrous?" With that, she walked over to the garden's single cherry tree. "Sakura-chan! A word!"

A green-haired, pink-eyed little girl stepped from the tree, her mannerisms showing that she had woken from a nap. "Izanagi-san, I'm sure whatever it is could have waited!" She focused her bleary eyes on Izanagi.

Immediately, the lightheartedness left the girl's voice. "Izanagi-san! You're very sick! Have you been poisoned?"

Izanagi sighed. "No. I have not eaten well in a long time, that is why I look unwell. That is not the pressing issue."

"Yes it is, mother!" the girl protested.

Izanagi shook her head. "How many times have I asked you not to call me your mother? I am a Flytrap, you are a Hamadryad. Surely you must realize that you are merely imprinting upon me because-"

"You raised me," Sakura finished. "That idiot gardener boy thought I was a weed and nearly killed me, and you saved my life, taught me magic, and loved me. That's a mom from where I stand."

"Whatever," Izanagi responded. "In any case, there are more pressing matters. Have you heard any information about a 'Yakuwa clan'?"

Sakura nodded. "Messages going back and forth. I don't really pay attention to them. Why is this important? Are they Demon Hunters?" Her expression went dark. "Have they been the ones starving you?"

"I am not starving. I have refused to eat meat to assure that I cannot be found. There is a difference. In any case, I believe I may have struck a deal to insure our safety. I just need the locations of this clan's members."

Sakura gave an adorable salute. "Sure, I-" she seemed to notice Vienna for the first time. "Run, mother! A Demon Hunter! I will hold her off- she doesn't look strong enough to cut down my tree, but she might be able to hurt you like this!"

Izanagi shook her head. "This is Vienna. A student from the school. She has agreed to protect me on condition that I help her hunt down her enemies."

Sakura eyed Vienna suspiciously, walked up extremely close to her, and sniffed her. "She has no respect for nature, and she may be lying." Sakura shoved Vienna to the ground and tried to remove the cloth protecting her nose and mouth from the dangerously alluring scent of Izanagi's pollen. "I'll solve the issue NOW!"

---------

The Headmaster shook his head. "Nothing I personally may do, but given that Ms. Koltplei has access to technology even you might be left starry-eyed by, I would recommend talking to her. At any rate, just keep your head down in the meantime."

The dove on the Headmaster's desk laughed- there was no mistaking it this time.

"Shut up, you annoying bird," the Headmaster grumbled.

"Send Ms. Dougherty in after you."

"I see...." Joudas took back his blueprints and put them in his pocket. "Very well, where will i be able to find Mrs.koltplei?" If the headmaster will tell him, then Joudas will go and find her to talk to her, but if not, he would instead of going back to class, go to look for her."Also, why do you need me to send her in?" Joudas questioned "You can just communicate with the teacher yourself as you alredy demonstrated to us?" Joudas also thought to himself, 'This place, seems strange even by the past's standards....This is going to be an interesting ride...'

Vienna tried to fend the young girl from her, but she was not in condition. At least, not as a human, because the moment Sakura ripped her clothe from her mouth, her teeth became fangs and her eyes green-cat like. Her body was now releasing enormous amounts of heat, which she used to fend off the Hamadryad off her body. Of course, this lasted only seconds, as her body began to ache. She took back the cloth from her attacker and reattached it, returning back to normal. "Wow... that pollen was... painful..." She was breathing hard after her forced transformation. "Nice child you raised. Not that I can blame her, the interaction of the seals is making me harder to keep my soul in check..." She manages to stand up after the effort, and looked at Sakura, who may be both slightly dried by the heat and utterly confused by the surge of forbidden magic. "One of these days, somebody will end up well done by jumping at me screaming 'Hunter!' and I'll totally be not liable of blame... Sorry about that, by the way. I'm Vienna Forrest, the first Hunter Daemon in the story of... well, ever."

The Headmaster grinned. "Would you get into that machine of yours to swat a fly? It's a matter of effort and overkill. I prefer to use it as little as possible. I admit, it's a matter of laziness."

He stretched, leaving Joudas on the eerie sound of rattling bones. Joudas found himself standing in the fourth-floor hallway, standing outside Room 1-D, where a tall woman could be seen through the door-window speaking sternly to the class. There was a small sheet of paper in Joudas's hand reading "You're welcome" in a sharp, cutting script.

---------

"How did she . . ." Sakura asked, panting from trying to fight the daemon that outclassed her.

"Overpower you? It is not that difficult, especially for a Partial Nekonome," Izanagi responded.

"Nekonome?" Sakura asked, confused.

"Highly catlike demon. Natural affinity for Darkness magic. One of the rare few demons that doesn't get killed on sight." Izanagi turned to Vienna. "That is how your . . . 'blessed soul', or what you called it, manifests itself, correct? In the Tales of the Beginning, it is said demons were originally corrupted pieces of the Divine Ones that got cut off or separated."

Sakura shook her head. "I meant her ability to inhale your spores without crawling to your feet and begging to be snack food. I haven't seen anything besides us Hamadryads or that girl who works out here sometimes that can do that."

Izanagi shrugged. "Perhaps she did not breathe in. I have no idea."

Sakura snapped her fingers. "Now, about that information . . . considering it's a Demon Hunter that's asking, I will charge my usual price. Listen, Vienna- if that is even your real name- you will have to work out here in the garden. Pull up those snooty dandelions- by the roots, or they come back- spread fertilizer, prune some of my dying branches, stuff like that. If you bring me a friend-maybe even a plum tree" she gave a little grin at this "I'll pay extra special attention, and give you their exact locations."

"How many times must I remind you that plum trees are bad influences? They are haphazard, wild, and they sometimes set the branches of other trees on fire," Izanagi brought up.

Vienna was shocked by Izanagi's explanation. She thought over it and realized that it may explain some things, specially about her soul aching. "In that case I need to know what I am precisely. I mean, there was a risk when the Hell Seal activated that I would become a demon, which is why I went to sleep for over a millennium..." She then looks to Sakura. "By the way, I was born as Misato Sakunara 1500 years ago, but I got re-baptized as Vienna Forrest by an American couple who adopted me when I wok up from my deep sleep in present times. But given I'm not fully human anymore, I think I'm more Vienna than Misato right now." She returned to her thinking on the situation. "Me being part Nekonome is plausible, as Nekonomes are known to be long-living, even by demon standards, but it may also mean I may actually had become a full Nekonome, because Nekonomes' souls are so similar to humans that those who have human forms can pass by humans in the most of cases." Vienna's mind entered into the realms of comprehension of the Twilight Zone. "What if I'm technically a Nekonome possessed by a hunter soul? Or maybe I'm the hunter soul, but my body is demonic? What if the only thing I have holy right now are the seals over my Hell Seal and Heretic Seal? God, so many ideas, so many maybes... I guess I found more pressing matters than fulfilling my oath: find out what I am exactly and what's left from my old persona."

Joudas was slightly shocked when he suddeny appeared in the 4th floor, he looked down at the paper in his hand, he read what it said, then threw it away, 'This man is really...Something...' He thought to himself, and then look through the window to see a woman. From the context, he realised the woman at the class was perobably Mrs.Koltplei, so he opened the door and said "Are you Mrs.Koltplei? I require your assistance..." And waited for her response, and at the same time, he looked through his pockets, just making sure that everything was still there.

Izanagi raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that that is entirely relevant at this particular moment, especially considering that you have an enemy out there entirely willing to make an attack? From what you have told me, this Yakuwa clan is almost as dangerous to you as a Helsing would be to me."

Sakura shook her head. "Mother, let's leave her to her business. Worst case scenario, she goes to deep into the library and gets herself into trouble she can't get herself out of. " She grinned. "Besides, with being a Sealed daemon, she can't accomplish much with the librarian anyway."

---------

The tall woman narrowed her red-and-blue eyes and stretched a leather riding crop between her hands. "Yes, I am, " she said coldly, her vaguely Eastern European accent adding more than a fair tinge of malice.

"While I know not what you want, I am sure it is not relevant to my lecture on the nature of various supernatural species."

A student near the back of the room raised her hand. "I can finish the portion dedicated to vampires, Ms. Koltplei."

Koltplei sighed. "You have seven minutes, boy."

Vienna glared at Sakura and dusted her uniform off. Then, she took off the cloth from her face, her eyes becoming cat like and her teeth becoming fangs again. She then began to take deep breaths of the pollen-filled air, at each exhalation releasing a bit of red vapor. As she breathed, she gained more and more cat-like features, like cat ears and a tail. Her body was slowly growing pink fur and her face became more catlike, with her nose and mouth changing shape. Her face was also growing fur, but it was white and softer than the pinkish fur at her body. On her hands, her palms were bare, but her nails were becoming claws. She looked at herself at this moment, slightly surprised, but not beyond curiosity level. "Well, damned I be, I'm less human than I thought." She took another deep breath, and focused, managing to shot a small fireball from her mouth. "Oh, joy, I'm even pyrokinetic... Need one more test." She looks for the closest pool and goes to jump. Except she doesn't, because se feels tremors incoming from the idea. She even begins to slowly back from the water, her senses disturbing by the simple sight of the liquid. "C-C-C-Come on..." She musters courage and jumps, only to jump off the water totally scared and climb a tree. "BRRRRRRRRR!!! It's freaking official: my Nekonome form comes with the full package, weaknesses and all."

Morrigan stood up from her seat. She had waited for long enough to visit the headmaster. She wasn't scared of what she would hear; on the contrary, she was intrigued about the headmaster knew concerning her target. She paid no head to anyone else in her class; she had to do this now. She closed the door behind her.
She stood outside the headmaster's office. She did what she always did before entering a room. "Scan, all wavelengths." To the outside observer, her eyes looked normal, just her iris was shrinking and growing as if she was trying to get into focus. In reality, she was checking the door, trying to see anything inside, and making a note of the flaws in the door and walls, in case she needed to escape. Her readings were being blocked, as expected. Much precaution had been taken by this man; the only way this was possible, in her mind, was that the door was lead-lined, as were the walls, and then soundproofed. That, or magic did exist. "Clear."
She moved her had to the base of her spine, and deactivated the Mirage Chip. There was no point concealing her prosthetics in front of the headmaster, he probably knew already. Finally, she took out Burdock, still as a phone, and unlocked the screen. This would mean that in 4.26 seconds, she could shoot at him if necessary.
She pushed the door open, the incenses hitting her nostrils automatically. She walked in, and closed the door. "Headmaster, I hope you do not mind conversing in my mother-tongue?" Morrigan started, looking at the strange figure behind the desk.

The first thing Morrigan picked up that was beyond wrong were more than trace amounts of ammonia sulfide and carbon monoxide in the air- toxic compounds formed from rot- the telltale signs of death and decay.

Secondly, the door slammed mightily behind her, and the creeping feeling that the door was designed to take an anti-tank round or two, and then some.

Thirdly was the Headmaster's reaction. "Perfect. You've arrived, my designated missionary."

He smiled smugly, and there was a definite wrongness to it. "Before you ask, Ms. Dougherty, I know the identity of your target. I know who ordered the hit, I know why, and I also know that I can . . . redirect your services, at least temporarily. I need that person alive just a little longer."

"What I want is for you to set Nakamura Isshiki and Julius Springfield at one another's throats. Start a war, get the battle lines drawn- but make sure Rumika Yui does not take any side. Girl has been a thorn in my side longer than you'd believe, given your . . . nature, I suppose you'd call it."

"So," he pontificated, "will you go and complete this for me, or need you a display of what I am capable of?"

---------

Izanagi went to make a comment, but held her tongue. Sakura, however, could not help but snark. "So, kitty, wanna play with some steel wool? Maybe eat one of the field mice out here?"

At this Izanagi could comment. "Do not disrespect her, Sakura-chan. You seem to forget that you are a Hamadryad in the presence of a powerful Nekonome. I would not take my insults very far unless I wanted to become a scratching post. I am not sure if even I am entirely safe- you are aware what cats do to flowers."

"Relax," Sakura said calmly. "You seem to forget that we stocked the grasses."

"Nothing in the grass has a serious hope against an angered Fire Elemental Nekonome," Izanagi said fatalistically.

Vienna jumped on her feet, dried herself with a little flame and sighed. "Yet I still dunno what could happen once my blessed powers leave me. The Heretic Seal will vanish, it needs to attach to holy energy to work. But I know little to nothing about how the Hell Seal works, and I dunno even WHERE is my demonic form latched onto me." She grabs the cloth and replaces it on her mouth, becoming human again. So many maybes and I still have to return to the classroom." She then sighs at the recent turn of the events. "However, if I'm a fire elemental, the other demons are the lesser of my problems. If this form of me is more than just a simple side effect, I may be in the same bandwagon that you. You know how many high-level spells can be fed with the energy of a fire elemental? Any high level sorcerer can hire some hunters to catch me and the result may be even worse because being alive for those spells is a must, but being safe and sound is definitively low in the list of concerns. If I fulfill my fate, I may end up in that situation. But of course, the Hell Seal may remain and I may still be a daemon, which makes me less eligible as a target: less useful to magician and, if you're true about my level, less likely to be hunted both by my human form AND the fact hunters are not well prepared for fire elementals. Forest creatures may fear me and Water creature will hiss at me, but that's a given, I guess..."

Joudas began explaning his situation, "The headmaster said you might have technology that i require for...A project,,," After he finished saying that, he reached into his pocket and grabbed the piece of paper, now it was slightly crumpled, but he handed it to her to see, and if she did look at it, after a little he would ask her, "So, do you have the technology i require?" At the same time he also put his hands into his pockets, one hand on a remote inside his pocket, gripping it tightly and making sure not to accidentally press any buttons. Yet, he accidentaly pressed a button, Fortunately, this wasn't the titanfall button, but unfortunately, it did shoot it's plasma railgun at the location. Joudas stopped this quickly, but a few rounds were still shot, he said "You should probably take cover" And then proceeded to to walk away nonchelantly as the projectiles landed behind him, and then turned back around torwards Mrs.Koltplei.

Izanagi shrugged. "This is the life of one of us- try to live, make every decision you feel is right, and then get inevitably slaughtered or bound to service because of human arrogance. Because you are partially human, I can push you the rest of the way. I ask one thing of you, once you have saved your family and become human: keep me safe from the other Demon Hunters. I can provide access to any materials you need, and it is only because I asked that Sakura-chan is willing to provide the information that the Hamadryads are privy to. Should I be properly fed, I may even reopen my laboratory and make magical essences that only the three of us will have access to. Please keep that in mind."

Sakura huffed. "Mother, don't give this Demon Hunter access to too many of your treasures. I don't trust her. In fact, I think you should eat her right now. I know it's not my place, nor my business, but you should consider it."

Izanagi sighed. "I am tired of living in fear of discovery, tired of needing to wear my Sylph Lock just to leave my home. Perhaps I may even feed legally, as a variety of the death sentence. So, Sakura, I feel a deal is necessary to keep me alive."

---------

An orange energy field formed around Ms. Koltplei, catching and diffusing the incoming bolt of plasma.

"I have the technology you require. The question is what you are willing to do to get it from me," she said without losing her I-have-the-power-here stance.

She shifted her jacket's high collar and continued. "Rumika Yui, the Student Council President, has become an increasingly dangerous entity here, and I am not permitted to retaliate due to her Office Order. Get that girl to leave me alone by any means necessary. Should you succeed, you have total access to my tools and materiel. Have we a deal?"

Vienna looked at Izanagi's conversation and gave a soft smile. "I agree with your terms, Izanagi-Sensei. The most I want in my life is to be free from my duties as a hunter and maybe even have a normal life. I was not born or trained for the role in anyway. I woke up and I already had demons on my back attacking me just for what I am..." She glares at Sakura coldly, then retakes her soft tone and smile as she looks at Izanagi-sensei. "Sorry. As I was saying, I'm willing to help you in any way, because I can actually relate to your situation myself. Heck, I even recall a couple of demon hunters who came after me when they detected my demon powers... Yes, I'm hunt at first sight as well, but only a couple times. Several other times, hunters just break in tears or run away. I can't connect with a community that wants me dead or far, far away at least. I'll do what it needs to help you and I know where and when we can begin: you see, there's another member of my birth family alive. My big sister, who made a pact with the spirit world of not dieing until she the monster that made me what I am dies. So far, it haven't happened and now that I seemed to have live well, she feels ready to leave, but I'm not willing to kill my own blood. However..." She pulls out a scroll with a lot of magic circles and seals, but one is the focus of her attention. "This... it the Heretic Seal. She's willing to let me perform this, but I can't actually use that kind of energy. This energy, however, can be stored in some other way. That energy may be enough to perform spells that may help us in the long time. And I'm sure she may be willing to let you recover your strength using her." Se looks at the garden and notices... "We may need another place, somewhere in the campus where hunters wouldn't reach us. Believe me, if they realize the plan I'm doing, they will all forget I'm part human and go Greek on my rear." She give her hand. "So, deal?"

Joudas considered her terms for a second 'I don't know how difficult this is going to be, but i'll do it if it means i get access to modern technology' "Alright, i agree..." he said, and then began walking away, as if he was going to go to the classroom, but instead went out and behind the school, and he took out his remote, and pressed a button, and then the Titan quickly and softly landed, not making a sound, as he took out a rag and began shining it's cameras, as he talked to himself "In this place, i don't know what that girl could be, so the titan might not be enough, if i even want to use it..." He spent a few minutes pondering this while shining the metal on the robot, before launching it back and walking back into class, and taking his seat.

Archived