Skyship Black Flagro

Agro

-------------------------

mEsvXWQ.png

logo by daebae

I am Admiral Agro and this is my ship. We shall take booty, and also treasure and s***, but mainly booty. And we shall have fun storming the castle. Specifically by using our high-tech rain machine to cause a storm over said castle. We have vacation homes. And a pool. And a lot of s***. Mainly in the stables though. I don't know why though, the horses there are mechanical, so it's kinda weird, really. There are many positions to fulfill, such as manning the helm, manning the turrets, and manning the clogged toilet on level 3. Of course, you can also woman the helm, woman the turrets, and woman the clogged toilet if you want. I'm an equal opportunity employer. There's a lot of room for discussion and battle plans here, as long as you're not a total douche.

[spoiler="Located Somewhere Beyond the Horizon"][/spoiler]

battleship_yamato_ii_by_gabrix89-d6kqquf

[spoiler="Areas Onboard"]
The Bridge: We have a giant bridge on the ship connecting the militaristic and residential areas. People just call it "the bridge" because we don't have any other ones.
The Command Bridge: This is where Agro and the various system operators control the entire ship. It's also just called "the bridge". I can assure you that causes problems.
Poop Deck: Like most areas of the ship, it's poorly named and poorly managed. It has no poop, and no one gets decked on it. For shame.
Kitchen: It needs a cook.
Cafeteria: We would eat here, but the connected kitchen doesn't have a cook.
Kinky Kitchen: Doesn't cook "traditional" meals. Somehow has a cook.
Kinky Kafeteria: The only kafeteria we can currently eat at.
Ice Cream Parlor: Sells many flavors of ice cream in two different types. Regular, and extra creamy.
Bathrooms: They're used for bathing. And showering. You never hear people talking about the showerroom though. Because then you couldn't drop the soap. And yet they're mainly used for their toilets. I don't know how this works.
Café Dubois: Currently undergoing a change in management, in that the old one got drunk and fell off the ship and we need a new one.
Pool: There's a big pool. You will get wet.
Changing Rooms: If you get wet, find someone else who is wet and go into a personal changing room. They're never used personally though, so I don't know why we call them that.
Boiler Room: A quiet(er) room out of the way where folks aren't likely to come across other folks. The girl who runs it will leave the room for half an hour if you pay her 50 cents. But only if she gets to listen.
Shopping Mall: Currently looking for tenants. You can open a store or restaurant here if you file the proper paperwork.
Living Quarters: The showers are larger, the beds are wider, the floor is softer, the walls are thicker, and the bathroom counters have more space. There's person per room. Assuming everyone actually followed the rules.
Empire Suites - Black Flagro: The only hotel chain suave enough to have its way with Agro. Specifically with his dollar. Guests must check in here before visiting. Two people per room. Rates may change based on availability.
Engine Room: All work and no play makes Jack a very dull man. Which is why Jacks aren't allowed to work in the Engine Room. It's too time consuming a task.
Armory: We have all sorts of high-tech gadgets. Currently hiring a librarian to keep track of all the inventions and find some useful goodies we may have forgotten about.
Hangar Bay: It's where all the smaller skyships enter and exit the Flagro. Like the rest of the ship, there's a lot of entering and exiting at all times.
Loading Bay: Like the Hangar Bay, except there's a lot of people yelling "back it up", which can mean two different things depending on the time of day its said while there.
Admiral's Quarters: If you're invited, you don't have to go, but if you do, you should frankly know what to expect by now.[/spoiler]
Raine's Quarters: Currently unoccupied. Agro made it in the hopes that Raine would visit and invite him in for a personal meeting. Pft, yeah like that's ever going to happen.
Raine's Second Quarters: If Agro gives her two, he thinks he'll have double the chance of getting invited. That oughta do it, right?
Mugendramon's BFGName is what it implies.
Empty Space: If you have any ideas for things to fill the ever expanding void of the rest of the Black Flagro, be sure to submit the proper forms for expansion.

[spoiler="The Crew & Application"][/spoiler]

Admiral: Agroba

Pilot: Gaemon

Booty Inspector/Aix Beater: Mugendramon

Not Allowed on Board: Tormented

Librarian of Libraripain: Thar

Sniff-Butt Master: Dog King

We're working on hiring more people. Starting with the caterers.

If you want to join tell me who you are, what you want to do, and why you're here.

[spoiler="Other Plot Relevant People & Striker"][/spoiler]

Guy Who Shoots Missiles Right Into Our Missile Defense Array for Some Reason

Striker

Brazilian Booty Stalker

CDDRodrigo

Professional Booty Hunter

Elly da Booty Hunter

State of the Enemy

Aix

Turncoats to the Aixian empire are welcomed with open arms.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you pay me a good price for my services, I can supply goods for your ship

what do i pay you in

I heard you need a man to unclog a toilet, I have a lot of experience dealing with people and all of there s***, its a passion of mine

I can be the Captain of Offensive Operations and also provide weapons  ^_^

ok

British Pound Sterling £, and I'll give you a bit of a discount as well.

I can do that.

'Tis a foolish pursuit to turn against me!

Babe, you'll want to join in too eventually. Have you SEEN these pool parties?

Agro, can I borrow one of those cannons real quick?

Maybe

Archived