Skyship Black Flagro

Agro

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does that mean you'll join?

I dunno', man... I mean, I'm not really one to get mixed up in any of these sorts of things-
But....

Turncoats to the Aixian empire are welcomed with open arms.

Your OP did, kinda' sorta' mention me being here.

I'll make my decision later.

It's basically a big party boat.

We only oppose Aix controlling everything. Otherwise, it's just a place.

I'm currently the unnamed ninja protagonist from Mark of the Ninja; Clearly specializing in espionage.
Armed with a variety of stuff including: Flesh eating insects, darts that drive people to attack eachother/suicide, deadly fungus, 'midnight moths', Snake's box, and typical smoke bombs.
Hell, I can even teleport and freeze time 'in my mind'.

Could be pretty advantageous, if it meant sneaking around in a castle, "disabling" the guards/maids/guns/etc/etc...
Hiding all the bodies in unsuspecting places/etc/etc...

I dunno', man....

Or you can just go in noisily with all the boom boom artillery and weapons tha I made

....why would someone, who's whole premise is to not be seen, let alone even exist, deliberately set off everything?
Furthermore, I could literally silence my footsteps, so even if I did, you still wouldn't hear me.
O,o

I am Tormented the one True King, Lord Commander of Ycmeldra's Fleet and First Born of the Gods themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am here to make sure you bastards are doing your job.

Agro is immediately fired and replaced by Governor British Soul who is currently under an intense mission in the enemy lines with the task of poisoning Aix whom has gained his position with tyranny, Agro I shall allow you to pilot this ship until British Soul has finished his task.

Archived