OP but not too OP making it plausible?

what is a gaga ?

Card text correction:

2 Level 11 monsters
When this card attacks: Change the battle positions of all monsters on your opponent controls side of the field to face-up Defense Position. Flip Effects are not activated this way. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn, when this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material on from this card to activate the following effect; When this card destroys a DEF position monster it may can make a second attack in a row again.

The fact that it needs 2 Level 11 monsters sharply increases the difficulty in Summoning this card. But getting a 5000/5000 might really be worth the trouble. Switching stuff to Defense Position neutralizes the threat of Honest and pals while also revealing and defusing potential face-down threats (see the former half of most Shaddoll monsters), and the second strike effect combined with piercing can push for some severe damage.

Admittedly, a powerful threat, though its lack of protection makes it rather easily dealt with.

DEF is only used to abbreviate for Defense when referencing a monsters DEF points and not the position. And it is overpowered because it gives itself damage fodder and then it turns that fodder into another attack and uses the fodder again for damage. Level 11's don't have 5000/5000 stats. There is one card with those stats and that's the Level 12 Five-Headed Dragon. This seriously needs to be nerfed. First off, remove the first effect. Then lower the stats by maybe... around 1000 and you'd have a very situational power house that isn't to bad to use that doesn't self-fulfill it's situation.  

and i'm gonna bet that the rank 10 isn't this op. 

Correct, because Level 10s are much easier to Summon than Level 11s, which require much more dedication.

I'm not saying this card is perfect, but its power certainly isnt unjustified given the dedication required to summon it and its lack of actual defenses.

>5000 is too much.

There are 5 Level 11 Monsters.

Gate Guardian

Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode

Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth

Star Eater

AND

Yubel, Terror Incarnate

So unless you plan on using Galaxy Queen's Light, this thing is terrible.

I'm sure there's some absurd combo with Tannhauser Gate or Gagagas, but I can't think of it. Plus no protection? Not very good at all.

Archived