Super Smash Bros. Cards!

Maria Yuri :3

uS0P2r.png

We will have a new Super Smash Bros. very soon!

Have a look at my Duel Monster cards based on the games features in Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl/Wii U (3ds)

:3

Master Hand

5KGgYB.png

[Fiend/Effect]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot attack any player directly. During each of your End Phase: This card loses 500 ATK. If this card has 0 ATK: Destroy it.

Super Mario

4pSFfm.png

[Warrior]

No card effect.

Princess Peach

S7RrfK.png

[Fairy/Effect]

FLIP: Gain 800 Life Points. Also, you can add 1 "Super Mario" from your Deck to your hand.

King Bowser

rbnQpe.png

[Reptile/Effect]

You can discard 2 Level 2 monster from your hand: Special Summoned this card (from your hand). If this card is send from the field to the Graveyard; you can discard 1 Level 2 monster: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Yoshi

lNkSqN.png

[Dinosaur]

No card effect.

Kirby

WbcL7j.png

[Fairy/Effect]

Once per turn; Target 1 monster face-up your opponent controls: Until the End Phase this card gains the effect of the targeted monster.

Meta Knight (Forbidden)

EfPo34.png

[Fairy/Effect]

If your opponent controls at least 1 monster: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is detroyed by battle or card effects; target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field: Destroy that target.

Toon Link

voNcvk.png

[Warrior/Effect]

This card is unaffected by "Toon" cards. If this card is equiped with an Equip Spell Card: This card can attack your opponent directly.

Palutena's Servant Pit

Fow0Ym.png

[Fairy/Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Centurion Token" (LIGHT/Level 4/ ATK 1000/ DEF 1000). "Goddess Palutena" cannot be attacked.

Goddess Palutena

rdOLJV.png

[Fairy/Effect]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. Discard 1 card from your hand; Target 1 LIGHT monster: The ATK of the targeted monster becomes 2400 until the End Phase.

Samus Aran

lNMRgX.png

[Warrior]

No card effect.

Zero Suit Samus

WgNGL7.png

[Warrior/Effect]

If a face-up "Samus Aran" you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card battles a monster: Destroy that monster during the end of the Damage Step.

Jigglypuff

nLQEJp.png

[Fairy/Effect]

Once per turn; you can target 1 face-up monster: change that monster in face-down defense position. If this face-up card is attacked; roll a six-sided die. If the result is 6: Destroy the attacking monster (without applying damage calculation) and inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

Ice Climbers

4zCnIf.png

[Warrior/Effect]

During each of your opponent's Stand-By Phase: This card loses 1000 ATK until his/her End Phase.

Mr. Game & Watch

h7SsK5.png

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is Tributed Summoned: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. Then roll a six-sided die. If the result is not 1 or 6: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined original ATK of the destroyed monsters.

Solid Snake

wziZy6.png

[Warrior/Effect]

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). But if you do you cannot Normal/Flip/Special Summon any ohter monster this card (but you can Set). During the turn this card is Special Summoned: Your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards until the End Phase.

Soooo... that's all for now! I tried my hand on the new english card grammar (I'm not very good at it ^.^). Hope you like it. 

Please rate and stuff :3

I agree with thewitchkingg. If you worded it "Then roll a six sided dice. If the result is a even number then your opponent takes damage equal to half the total of the destroyed monsters combined original ATK. If the result is a odd number then you take damage equal to half the total of the destroyed monsters combined original ATK." That way their is a 50% chance that you could get hit with the damage. Other than that I like the set so far.

Just from a playing point of view make Mario and peach the same level for some decent xyz cover. Game and watch has a 33 percent chance for a possible instant win condition so please change its second part of EFF.
Make samus aran an effect monster that summons zero when destroyed and make zero able to search or summon the suit version. Paletuna and Icarus need an ocg fix I can do this on Monday if you remind me. Yoshi needs a peach equivalent.

Hope I was of use ^^

Archived