Pytheus, Master of the Darkwind

Solaire of Astora

Since I'm new here, I decided to read the rules (of this section, for the time being) and make a card. I know it's probably not the best idea to make a card day-one, but here it is, and I hope you like it. Tips and opinions are greatly appreciated.

1pfa6yF.jpg

2 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 Normal Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal the top card of your Deck and add it to your hand

OCG is correct except "Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material" 

The first effect seems fine but the second is a bit much for 1 card to have both. I'd suggest changing the second effect to "Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal the top card of your Deck, and if it is a Spell Card (or whatever type of card you'd like), add it to your hand, otherwise return it to the top of the Deck (or you can put shuffle it into the Deck)." 

Also the ATK and DEF for an effect like that is just a bit high, I'd suggest more like ATK/2300 DEF/1550 but others might disagree since it specifically asks for 2 Spellcasters.

good work m8

the funny thing about this card is the fact that it says reveal the top card of the deck and add it to your hand. That's the equivalent to just saying "You can detach 1 Xyz material; draw 1 card." Anyway, Summoner monk says hi with this card....oh and gagaga's say hi as well. But interesting concept with it.

Archived