Angels deck

Wojtq

Hi everyone. So, I made my own deck, based on Angels cards. They're using ritual summons and have some powerful effects that require paying life points though. I think I balanced it, but You know how it is: You should say, whether or not it's balanced. So, have a look on the cards:

[spoiler=Monsters:]

RlsUxrZ.jpg

f9ic9eQ.jpg

erKmUXA.jpg

KaCgEdK.jpg

Kh1NP7x.jpg

8BkkvHV.jpg

QOXo0wb.jpg

Q3JjB7t.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Special Summoned Monsters:]

oP9qARs.jpg

0GnugOc.jpg

lNpw3bK.jpg

5Oz0W36.jpg

N7P6voE.jpg

qY6Nasp.jpg

D7IZxqF.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Magic and trap cards]

3uqkZoY.jpg

KJ7cqAN.jpg

6KUuwmS.jpg

mNbd6Os.jpg

psZmOQi.jpg

bAJnsuh.jpg

vFsP3nG.jpg

jCfaDw5.jpg

[/spoiler]

Every conctructive critics will be welcomed. (and I'm sorry, if I made some mistakes. I'm not English, You know ;))

This definately is an interesting series of cards.  I just wanted to point out that there are quite a few more cards that most of the spell/trap cards affect (Shining Angel, Angel 07, and Doma the Angel of Silence are just three that would work due to their having "Angel" in their names).

As for the cards themselves, I'd recommend that you temper Gabriel's stats a bit considering it is lvl 3.  Angelic Shield is also a bit too powerful.  I would recommend a continuous LP payment to keep it instead of a LP payment to get rid of it since the monster will be unkillable.

On the other hand, I would say that Archangel Rafael is a little UNDERwhelming, maybe bump it up to at least 200 LP.

As it is, there are a few errors in your card language, but I feel others are better at editing text than I am! :P  Hope I was helpful!

Thaks for Your opinion. The problem with other angels card I think I could resolve, cause You say that they are mostly trap/spell cards and my spell/traps are "Angelic", so in cards that target "Angels" I can just add "Monsters" and it should be good, I think. Gabriel should be basicly lvl 4, but I just wanted Angels to be lvl 3. Just like that ;D. Hmm, angelic shield is strong, but I think it's weaker than http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Shield and so lp cost isn't necessary I think. Archangel Rafael, well, maybe it could gain more lp, I'll consider that ;)  

Archived