[Serious] OmegaWave's AMA

OmegaWave

Metroid - Brinstar

Metroid Zero Mission - Kraid Area

Metroid II - SR388 Overworld

Super Metroid - Brinstar Overgrowth Area

Metroid Fusion - Nightmare's Theme (Honorable mentions to the Ridley X theme and the Serris Theme)

Metroid Prime - Thardus Battle Theme (Honorable mention to Parasite Queen and Hive Totem, as well as Phendrana Drifts)

Metroid Prime 2 - Emperor Ing 1st Form Battle (Honorable mentions to both Torvus Bog themes)

Metroid Prime 3 - Rundas Battle Theme (Honorable mention to Dark Samus Final Battle)

Metroid Other M - Final Ridley Battle

Metroid Prime Hunters - I don't remember a single song in it.

We are very similar in our tastes =)

Never actually beat the original so I haven't heard the soundtrack...

I assume IIs music you picked is…that really awesome one that's pretty much the only one you can claim to be music.

Hunter's soundtrack was really crappy, just trying to remember it is hard enough…like really low quality too.

Your opinions for 2 through through M are almost identical. I like the Depths of Overworld and Phendrana, then normal Phendrana the most. 

Serris X boss theme is the best =)

The final theme in Zero Mission was good (like after you get the Varia/fully powered suit.

Next Question!

Favorite Area in every game! MINUS HUNTERS

Also, glad to see another Monster Hunter fan

We are very similar in our tastes =)

Never actually beat the original so I haven't heard the soundtrack...

I assume IIs music you picked is…that really awesome one that's pretty much the only one you can claim to be music.

Hunter's soundtrack was really crappy, just trying to remember it is hard enough…like really low quality too.

Your opinions for 2 through through M are almost identical. I like the Depths of Overworld and Phendrana, then normal Phendrana the most. 

Serris X boss theme is the best =)

The final theme in Zero Mission was good (like after you get the Varia/fully powered suit.

Next Question!

Favorite Area in every game! MINUS HUNTERS

Also, glad to see another Monster Hunter fan

Super Metroid is the only one i've played recently...getting increasingly difficult to remember all these things. Favorite area in Super Metroid is probably Maridia. I really liked the design and color choices.

@Kirito - Never watched RWBY, Favorite Pokemon is Scyther, and my all time favorite game OST?......oh man, I don't think I can pick just one, honestly.

Archived