Cult of the Sun Temple

OmegaWave

My first Archetype in who knows how long. Also the first time i've ever designed Pendulum cards, so yeah. Be gentle if they're a little too silly for you.

Sun Temple of Enlightenment
Field Spell
Effect: While you control this card: Turn your Deck upside down. Once per turn: You can choose 1 "Sun Temple" card in your Deck; shuffle your Deck, then place the card on top of your Deck.

Khepri, Rebirth of the Sun Temple
Type: Spellcaster/Pendulum
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 2
Pendulum Scale: 5 - 5
ATK/DEF: 0/0
Pendulum Effect: If you Pendulum Summon a "Sun Temple" monster while there is another "Sun Temple" monster in the other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both "Sun Temple" monsters in your Pendulum Zones; Special Summon 1 "Sun Temple" monster from your Graveyard.
Monster Effect: Once per turn: You can target 1 "Sun Temple" Pendulum monster in your Extra Deck: Shuffle it into your Main Deck face-up. While this card is face-up on top of your Deck: All "Sun Temple" monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

Nefertem, Healer of the Sun Temple
Type: Spellcaster/Pendulum
Level: 3
Pendulum Scale: 1 - 1
ATK/DEF: 0/1800
Pendulum Effect: If you would take battle damage from a battle involving a "Sun Temple" monster: You can destroy this card instead.
Monster Effect: When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Sun Temple" monster in your Graveyard; place it face-up on top of your Deck. Shuffle your Deck during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on top of your Deck: Once per turn, you can gain LP equal to the total number of "Sun Temple" cards on the field x 200.

Amun, Creationist of the Sun Temple
Type: Spellcaster/Tuner
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1600/1200
Effect: While this card is face-up on top of your Deck: If you Pendulum Summon a "Sun Temple" monster; you can draw 1 card.

Bast, Pet of the Sun Temple
Type: Beast
Level: 2
ATK/DEF: 300/0
Effect: If you control 2 "Sun Temple" monsters in Pendulum Zones: You can discard this card; add 1 "Sun Temple" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Bast, Pet of the Sun Temple". While this card is face-up on top of your Deck: "Sun Temple" cards in Pendulum Zones cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Sekhmet, Wargod of the Sun Temple
Type: Spellcaster/Synchro
Level: 6
ATK/DEF: 2100/1800
Effect: 1 "Sun Temple" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Sun Temple" monsters
All other face-up "Sun Temple' monsters you control gain 500 ATK. If a "Sun Temple" monster is face-up on top of your Deck: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon it. You can only activate this effect of "Sekhmet, Wargod of the Sun Temple" once per turn.

Sopdu, Scorch of the Sun Temple
Level: 7
ATK/DEF: 2700/2500
"Sun Temple" cards you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can destroy 2 "Sun Temple" monsters in Pendulum Zones; Add 1 "Sun Temple" card from your Deck to your hand.

Atum, Sunset of the Sun Temple
Level: 9
ATK/DEF: 3200/3000
Negate the effects of all face-up monsters, except "Sun Temple" monsters. If a "Sun Temple" monster is face-up on top of your Deck; If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

change out some colons for semicolons with the last two synchros, if you want to be proper OCG.

And I have no idea how you get Khepri's Pendulum Effect if you can't pendulum with it. Since both pendulum scales are 5, if you have two of them, you won't be able to summon anything.

Hmmm.....I did not think that through.......

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks a bunch for pointing that stuff out. The Khepri issue was due to me editing the card after I had posted the topic already and forgot to edit the effect to account for it.

Archived