Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Artless Cards

Cards Without Artwork Post

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

SabithaSuki

SabithaSuki

• Members
  • 15 posts
    Last Visit Sep 10 2018 12:00 PM

Okay so I have a Set with full card effects and types, but no art.

So where would the approprite spot be to post them?

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Madolche
  • 13,221 posts
    Last Visit May 15 2018 10:19 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Written Cards. Realistic and Any Other is for Cards wit Pics.

Posted Image

OmegaWave

OmegaWave

The Saltiest French Fry

• Senior Members
  • 6,819 posts
    Last Visit Jul 19 2018 03:11 PM

If you have no art, you're better off just posting them text-only in the Written Cards section. However, if you're having trouble finding images, there's a very nice thread right here: http://forum.yugiohc...rd-art-sources/ that contains several links to art galleries that you can use freely, as long as you give proper credit.

Hope I helped!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,948 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

If your cards don't have a picture, regardless of what card game, they go in the Written section. Also make sure you post them in the proper section, as there are two sections.

However, if you do find pictures for your cards + they're in Written, you can request one of the Custom Card moderators (i.e. myself, Striker or .Saber [Zextra if he's online]) to move it to the regular section.

The above applies for the Realistic Card sections; Any Other Cards is somewhat iffy but picture-less cards (or regular ones) just stay in one section; considering that new subtypes are allowed and the cardmaker doesn't service custom things.

Omega provided you a link to possible images that you can use for cards; otherwise web searching also helps if none of them aren't the type you need.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

SabithaSuki

SabithaSuki

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 15 posts
    Last Visit Sep 10 2018 12:00 PM

I apreciate all the help from this fourm, I will hope to have it up soon once I transcribe the set!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users