An interesting little card, the image shows that it is meant for Magicians, but it seems like the only place I can see this being kind of useful is a banish heavy Prophecy build, but at the same time, it isn't too impressive to actually be that useful again. It won't nicely as a cost trade-off for cards they typically use, like PWWB, so that is at least a positive. I guess that it's handy against Pendulums as well, but in reality, I don't see this being used in anything competitive.

It's such a minor effect for something so restrictive on what it can be equipped to, but not being generic is ok flavor-wise. Well, banishing your kill is nice, but then again, so would be the boost from equips like Axe of UWS, and those cards don't even see much play.

Basically, you get to turn the monster into Divine Knight Ishzark. It seems a little meh considering you can just play Ishzark, but then again, Ishzark is a random weirdo who has 2300 ATK and isn't really good at his job right now. Equipping this to Breaker or Kycoo or whatever is nice, especially against Hands right now. There's also Construct, whose 2800 body is pretty nice for this kind of thing. TMW forget not all Shaddolls are Spellcasters. The other effect that shuffles all banished monsters, however, I see no point in aside from abuse and re-use. You're going to play this card for the banishing, so letting this effect go off is actually going to hurt you if your opponent is actually using the Banish Zone as a trash can. Meanwhile, it rescues any victim of BTH/D-Pris, allows for more Mezuki/PSZ, recycles resources from the Graveyard (like Dragon Ruler fodder), and this kind of thing normally does not disrupt your opponent. On a more positive note, Lightsworns could recycle Necro Gardnas for free, but they don't have any good targets for equipping this, and don't run Necro Gardna anymore most of the time. Because of this, the effect (provided you want to keep it now) should only go off if this card is sent to the Grave either from the field or while it was equipped.

Let this boost the ATK of the equipped monster by a bit. I'm not really rooting for a huge boost like 1000, but I also don't want to see it boost by 200 or 300 or something bad like that. Maybe when you activate it, you can banish a card from the opponent's Grave. This way, you can mess with setup without having to strictly rely on the cards you're getting rid of being monsters that are taken out by battle.

Archived