• PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:47 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Fairywitch Adeleine

WIND

Fairy/Tuner/Effect

Level 3 - 400/1400

Once per turn, you can shuffle 1 "Fairywitch" Spell/Trap card from your GY to your Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand. When Special Summoned this way: Normal Summon 1 "Fairywitch" monster, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.(You can gain this effect once per turn.)

----------------

Fairywitch Prinna

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,935 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:21 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Fairywitch Prinna
WIND ***
Fairy/Tuner/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Fairywitch" card in your GY; add it to your hand. If this card leaves the field, you can either: Add 1 "Fairywitch Prinna" from your Deck to your hand OR: Special Summon 1 "Fairywitch Prinna" from your hand.
1500/500

Fairywitch Well
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,816 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Fairywitch Well
Continuous Spell
If the only monsters you control are "Fairywitch" monsters, your opponent cannot activate monster effects during your Main Phase. You can target 1 monster your opponent controls in the same column as a "Fairywitch" monster you control; it loses ATK equal to the "Fairywitch" monster's ATK. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Fairywitch" monster from your Deck, but its ATK becomes 0 and its effects are negated. You can only activate each effect of "Fairywitch Well" once per turn.

Fairywitch Rapier

Posted Image

Horu Ishayuki

Horu Ishayuki

I am the king

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
    Last Visit Jul 04 2019 08:38 PM
Fairywitch Rapier
Equip Spell Card
This card can only be equipped to a "Fairywitch" monster. The ATK of the equipped monster becomes 0. The equipped monster can declare an additional attack for each face-up "Fairywitch" monster you control. During Damage Calculation: The ATK of the equipped monster is equal to the number of "Fairywitch" monsters you control x500. Battle Damage inflicted by the equipped monster is reduced to 0. Instead, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Fairywitch" monsters in your GY x300.

Fairywitch Crusader

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:41 PM
Fairywitch Crusader
WIND - Level 5 - Fairy/Effect - 2500/0
You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but if you do, this card loses 700 ATK. If you Summon a monster from the Extra Deck using only "Fairywitch" monsters as Material: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Defense Position. You can only Summon 1 "Fairywitch Crusader" this way per turn. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned while you control a face-up "Fairywitch" Spell Card: You can shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck, then draw 1 card.

Fairywitch Darim
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Arimetal

Arimetal

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 756 posts
    Last Visit May 21 2019 05:25 PM
  • Discord:Arimetal#6571
  • Spouse:Dae and Darj

Fairywitch Darim

DARK

LV 3

Fairy/Effect

1000 / 800

While you control a face-up "Fairywitch" Spell Card, you can tribute this monster; Special Summon 1 "Fairywitch" monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. If you Special Summoned a Normal Monster with this effect: Special Summon 1 "Fairywitch" monster from your GY, except "Fairywitch Darim".

I like how all over the place this archetype is tbh. Also felt like you guys weren't giving og fairywitch enough love.

Fairywitch, Destiny Change!

Rep Card by Jay, a friend I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
Fairywitch, Destiny Change!
Normal Spell
When this card is activated, declare the name of 1 "Fairywitch" card, except "Fairywitch, Destiny Change!". If a card with the declared name is added to your hand by a card's effect while this card is in your Graveyard, you can reveal it and banish this card from your Graveyard: Draw 1 card, then you can either:
●Normal Summon 1 "Fairywitch" monster (you still have your Normal Summon this turn).
●Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.
You can only activate each effect of "Fairywitch, Destiny Change!" once per turn.

Fairywitch Queen
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:01 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Huh, was not expecting something I started off as a Spell to have this much work put into Archetyping it. Ah well, time to close it off right.

Fairywitch Queen 

DARK/Spellcaster-Type Synchro Effect Monster/Level 8/2800 ATK/ 3000 DEF

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Fairywitch" monsters

For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 "Fairywitch" you control as a Tuner. When you do: You can draw 1 card and reveal it, and if it is a Spell, draw 1 more card. Up to twice per turn, if a monster your opponent controls activates its effect (Quick Effect): The turn player's opponent chooses 1 of these effects for you to activate (but you cannot apply that effect for the rest of the turn.

• Negate that activation.

• That monster's ATK becomes 0, also this card is unaffected by that monsters' effects.

• Send 1 monster your opponent controls or in their hand (their choice).

NEXT UP: 

Botanical Dinosaur

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:47 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

(Fairywitch already has 2 tuners, but anyway...)

Botanical Dinosaur

EARTH

Plant/Effect

Level 8 - 1500/1500

(This card can also be treated as Dinosaur monster.)

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing 2 Plant monsters with different Attributes from your GY. During your turn, if this card is only Plant monster you control(Quick Effect): Target 1 Plant monster from your GY; equip it to this card. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each combined Levels of equipped monsters. Once per turn, send 1 monster equipped to this card; this turn, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each.

----------------------

Stellarknight Andromeda

Arimetal

Arimetal

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 756 posts

(fyi, my card is key to turboing out that synchro)

Stellarknight Andromeda

DARK

R0

Warrior / Xyz / Effect

0 / 4600

2 "Stellarknight" Xyz monsters, except "Stellarknight Andromeda"

(This card's original Rank is always treated as 1.)

During the turn you Xyz Summon this card, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except for "tellarknight" monsters. This card's summon cannot be negated. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effect in response to this card's summon. If this card is Xyz Summoned: Destroy all other cards on the field. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: Special Summon it, then Xyz Summon 1 "Stellarknight" Xyz monster from your Extra Deck, except for "Stellarknight Andromeda", using this card as Xyz Material.

What a big ass...

Rank-Up-Magic Synchro Force

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
Rank-Up-Magic Synchro Force
Quick-Play Spell
Select and activate 1 of the following effects:
●Target 1 Xyz monster you control with the same Type as a Synchro monster currently on the field or in the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Xyz monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard whose Attribute is the same as the target's whose Rank is exactly 1 higher than the target's, using the target as Material (This is treated as an Xyz Summon, and transfer the target's Materials to the Summoned monster). Then, immediately move the Summoned monster to a Main Monster Zone.
●Target 1 Synchro monster you control: Special Summon, from your Extra Deck or Graveyard, 1 Xyz monster whose Rank is exactly 2 lower than the target's Level, of the same Type as the target, using the target and this card as Xyz Material (This is treated as an Xyz Summon). Then, immediately move the Summoned monster to a Main Monster Zone..
You can only activate 1 "Rank-Up-Magic Synchro Force" per turn.

Maelstrom Curse
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,935 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:21 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Maelstrom Curse

Trap

Banish 1 card from your opponent's GY that was sent there by a Spell/Trap you controlled.  Cards your opponent controls with that card's name have their effects negated.  Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects with that banished card's name for the rest of the duel.

Eye of the Tycoon

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Arimetal

Arimetal

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 756 posts

Eye of the Tycoon

Normal Spell Card

Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field, then your opponent draws 1 card for each Spell or Trap card destroyed by this effect.

D/D/D Forbidden King Adolf

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:01 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dd4shce-211f080a-5a2f-47a2-80ef-b6eb25b9

DARK/Fiend-Type Synchro Effect Monster/Level 6/2500 ATK/900 DEF

Lore: 1 Fiend Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "D/D" Tuner from your Deck, and make it Level 6. After this effect resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the hand or Deck for the rest of the turn, except by Pendulum Summon. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn, you can (Quick Effect): Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each "Dark Contract" card you control. Immediately after this effect resolves If you would take damage, you can make 1 face-up monster on the field lose exactly 500 ATK instead.

NEXT UP: 

Printer Press - Junket

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Arimetal

Arimetal

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 756 posts

Printer Press - Junket

LIGHT

LV 1

Machine / Tuner / Effect

200 / 200

Once per turn, you can banish 1 Tuner monster from your Deck; this card's Level becomes the same as the banished monsters and is treated as that monster until the end of this turn.

This makes the card able to substitute for any specific Tuner Synchro you may have as well as lets you manipulate levels in a versatile and peculiar manner, giving it some gimmick potential outside of the intended use. 

Dark Spirit of Betrayal

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:51 PM

Dark Spirit of the Betrayal

Level 3 DARK Fiend/Effect

When your opponent Special Summons a Monster from the hand, Deck, or GY; You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 Level 8 Fiend monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but negate its effects, then take control of your opponent's Special Summoned Monster until the end of this turn. 

If a Level 8 Fiend monster(s) is sent to your GY while this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Dark Spirit of the Malice" once per turn.

ATK/1600 DEF/0

Next:

Evil HERO Palaios

(Palaios means ancient while Neos mean New, so this is basically evil Neos.)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
Evil HERO Palaios
DARK - Level 7 - Fiend/Fusion/Effect - 2500/2000
2 "HERO" monsters, including at least 1 "Evil HERO" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn, you can also Fusion Summon this card by revealing 1 "Dark Fusion" or "Dark Calling" in your hand. During a turn in which this card was face-up in Attack Position, all other monsters on the field that were Summoned from the Extra Deck are returned to the Extra Deck during the End Phase. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Evil HERO" monster from your Graveyard or that is banished. During the End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can return this card to your Extra Deck, then banish the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Evil HERO Palaios" once per turn.

It turns all your opponent's Extra Deck monsters into Neos Fusions. Can't think of anything more appropriate.

Superior Scale Serpent
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
    Last Visit 54 minutes ago

Superior Scale Serpent

8/LIGHT/Reptile/Pendulum/2500/2500

Scale 10

Pendulum Effect: Pendulum Summoned non-Pendulum monsters you control gain ATK equal to their Level x 100.

Monster Effect: While you control this Tribute Summoned card, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters to the Main Monster Zone, except with card effects. If this card is sent to the GY: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Next: Card of Faith

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
Card of Faith
Quick-Play Spell
If your LP are higher than 100, and you would take damage that would reduce your LP to 0 from your opponent's card: Your LP become 100, also draw 1 card. You take no damage for the rest of the turn after this card is activated. You can only activate 1 "Card of Faith" per turn.

You get one turn. Make it count.

Wings of Rebellion
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Arimetal

Arimetal

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 756 posts

Wings of Rebellion

Normal Trap

Target 1 face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target. If the equipped card would be removed from the field by an opponent's card effect: Send this card to the GY instead. During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent to the GY by it's effect: You can set this card face-down in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Zone.

Grave Encounter

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users