Synchro Frame: Conception [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-16]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

customary bump. In other news i should have an NPC profile for Captain Renner up sooner or later right the hell now.

[spoiler=Captain Thomas Renner]

Thomas_renner.jpg

"I've got it under control. Just do what you do best, alright?"

Name: Thomas Renner

Faction: SAF

[spoiler=Appearance]Thomas stands at 5' 11" and is slim, but in good shape. As he is nearly always on duty, he is most often found wearing his SAF Captain's uniform, though during his rare time off he prefers to dress casually, usually in sweats. Thomas walks with a slight limp, the result of an injury he suffered as a CF pilot. Though not as mobile as he once was, the limp doesn't impede him as much as it appears to, and he is still quite capable of strenuous activity for short periods of time. He sometimes walks with the help of a cane, though this is largely for show.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Dutiful and regimented, yet on the whole amiable and friendly, Thomas is a down-to-earth, level-headed military man with a knack for tactical planning. As he is rather young for a high-ranking officer,  Thomas often fails to come off as authoritative, but nonetheless commands respect from his subordinates due to his friendly nature and his genuine care for their well-being, having at one point been a grunt pilot himself. Though his superiors generally frown upon his style of command (and indeed as of late they have seen fit to overrule many of his recommendations regarding TRAP) he is nonetheless an eminently talented commander, making the most of TRAP's limited numbers in planning and allowing his field commanders as much latitude as they need. Still, he also knows when his own intervention is necessary, and isn't afraid to personally get involved with the day-to-day running of TRAP when the situation calls for it. Despite his talent and levelheadedness though, Thomas sometimes fails to see the entire picture, and as such he sometimes butts heads with his superiors.

[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]

Having been a CF pilot until he was shot down over two years ago, Thomas was summarily promoted to a low-level staff job after being injured, as SAF high command saw potential in his abilities. Since that time, he has been given command of TRAP, and is in charge of coordinating the unit's activities with high command and R&D. Though his position means he sometimes is forced to simply act as a messenger and hand down orders to TRAP from the higher-ups, he is nonetheless eminently capable of commanding the team himself. Though he dislikes his job and would rather be sitting in the cockpit of a combat frame again, Thomas nonetheless does his best to ensure that TRAP operates as efficiently and effectively as possible, even if it means having to act as a sort of buffer between high command and TRAP's field commanders, who often come to blows over differing opinions on TRAP's deployments and strategems. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character]

Name: Owen Bell

Faction: Dust Eaters PMC

[Spoiler=Appearance] vtol_pilot__by_macksztaba-d5yobap.jpg

Flight suit aside, he stands at a solid 5’10”, weighing in at just under 170lb. He has short, scraggly brown hair, which usually is concealed beneath a beanie. He lacks facial hair except for a small stubble that he has going at the bottom of his chin. His face, though well defined, shows the sign of wear that only an experienced pilot could have. He could be described as almost gloomy, if it weren’t for his personality. A bit on the slimmer side, he’s still well toned.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]A mild-mannered calculating individual. A man that is cool under pressure, though not TOO much pressure, in which he becomes liable to crack and freeze. Sort of a wise-guy, and while not the rowdiest of individuals, he won’t hesitate at the opportunity to make a crap or poke fun at someone.

As such, he’s typically a rather pleasant individual, and is a man who relies on his own skill and knowledge rather than fancy technology. He does have a strange subconscious reaction to authority, however. He is obedient and submissive to a fault.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography] For all intents and purposes, Owen Bell should not exist.

The product of a hungover Dust Eaters mechanic and a member of a brothel, he was unable to be aborted due to medical complications it would’ve caused. As such, upon his being born, he was immediately placed inside a basket and left on the street. He would never see his parents again.

Despite times consistently being tough in the slums of Cabal, you’ll still occasionally come across a Good Samaritan to save a life. In this case, a kindly middle-aged woman named Glenda. This very good-natured soul, despite her own harsh economic constraints, couldn’t stand to watch a child of that age, no more than 2 months, starve to death on the street. She adopted him (unofficially, as Cabal has no such official systems set up), and took him to her home.

His life was typical for a slum-raised; ended up rather thin from a lack of food, grew weary from a young age just from life pressing down on him, and started working very early in order to bring in anything that might help his and Glenda’s circumstance. She had done a very good job of raising the young man; in a town of horrors, he still had a very solid sense of right and wrong, and turned away from villainous activities unless he absolutely had to.

At the ripe age of 14, Owen was enlisted by a Dust Eaters’ Recruitment Squad while working at one of his many jobs. There was no resistance, though it’d be futile anyway, as he silently went along with them. After a fast aptitude test, he was placed in the care of the Dust Eaters’ Armored Division as a prospective pilot.

His life from then on was nothing but training, and training, and practice missions, and actual missions. He’s brushed against death countless of times on his many tasks, and has been aged well beyond his actual. His piloting skills became sharpened to a fine needlepoint, his intuition and instinct almost inhuman, and his rationale planning have landed him in a rather esteem issue within the Dust Eaters hierarchy. Now their lead headhunter, Owen travels to where the current battles between the SAF and Terra Firma are taking place, in search of many people who happen to have a price on their heads…[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Machine]

Unit Model Number & Name: Fallen Systems PT-06-7 Talon

Unit Type: Strike Fighter

Faction: Dust Eaters PMC

Pilot: Owen Bell

Overall Height: 9-Meters-Tall Standing

Top Speed: 45kph on the Ground, Mach 3 in the air

[spoiler=Images]

Hawkpic.jpg

Mech.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Description] A specialty craft to say the least, the Talon was produced as a swift and brutal way to hit the enemy where it hurts the most, without hurting your budget. Its primary feature comes in that it’s capable of transforming between a supersonic Fighter Jet and a hulking land mech. With this capability, it can swiftly fly into an area, transform, and deal concentrated fire before transforming again and zooming off.

Despite Fallen Systems needing to cut back on the armor budget in order to cut the price, the Talon is no shabby machine, with stories of Talons losing entire wings or 80% of its engine power and still finding its way back home.

Somehow, Fallen Systems has managed to cram a great quantity of weapons systems within the hull of the craft, giving it a vast array of combat options. That, added to the fact that transforming mid-flight cancels 70% of the Talon’s momentum, means that a skilled pilot has an almost infinite number of options to make up where it lacks when compared to other, more conventionally advanced weapon systems.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armaments & Equipment Information]

1x Twin-Linked 35mm Chaingun

32x T-0 Swarm Missiles

3x Dracian Homing Missiles

16x P1 Plasma-Burst Flak Rounds

4x MLSD Cluster Bombs

4x Counter-Rotation Magnetic Air Mines

1x Fission Torpedo

2x Light-Diffraction Unit Charges (5 Seconds Per Charge)

1x Qur-Newton Deflector (can withstand 2-3 hits before losing power)

4x Chafe Payloads[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills/Specializations]

+Skilled and Experienced

+Knows his machine inside and out, as well as his own limits

+Calm and Calculating

-Can freeze under pressure

-Obedient to a fault[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Buyer beware, spoilers-in-spoilers is messing up on my end, so this might be a bit... hard to navigate, at times. Sorry.

Also, my eyes hurt.

Formatted for ease of reading.

Anywho, couple things. Technical s*** first since i'm not going to bother with the app at all if it isn't up to the OP's standards. Personality is below the 6 line minimum. Needs more stuff. new faction and play a character who belongs to a third party. It makes writing the plot more difficult for me, as I must continue to devise ways to include this third party and the character in events, lest they be left out.

As well, I'm going to need descriptions for some of the Talon's weapons, as I have no idea what exactly a fission torpedo, light defraction unit, and qur-newton detector do, and they may or may not contradict the technology that exists in the SF universe. As well, Im unsure whether the Talon is able to fly in its mech mode. In either case, do be aware that, should it see combat against TRAP (or a decent number of Terra Firma's characters) it will be woefully outmatched against their Synchro Frames.

EDIT: May also want to PM your skype info if you have it so i can add you to the RP chat.

Anywho, couple things. Technical s*** first since i'm not going to bother with the app at all if it isn't up to the OP's standards. Personality is below the 6 line minimum. ...I think our definition of '6 lines' is different, as I denote each line by a period. I'll work on buffing this up.

Needs more stuff. new faction and play a character who belongs to a third party. It makes writing the plot more difficult for me, as I must continue to devise ways to include this third party and the character in events, lest they be left out. I'll send you the details, even though I kinda thought you already knew stuff about the Dust Eaters, Cabal, etc.

As well, I'm going to need descriptions for some of the Talon's weapons, as I have no idea what exactly a fission torpedo, light defraction unit, and qur-newton detector do, and they may or may not contradict the technology that exists in the SF universe. What's that? An excuse to write more technobabble? huehuehuehuehuehue. On that note, some of these names are stupid and dumb and will be changed. {DONE}

As well, Im unsure whether the Talon is able to fly in its mech mode.Nope. I'll add that part to the description. {DONE}

In either case, do be aware that, should it see combat against TRAP (or a decent number of Terra Firma's characters) it will be woefully outmatched against their Synchro Frames. In one on one gunsablazin' combat, yeah. But this is why I tried (...I failed, I suppose ._.) to place an emphasis on Owen's trickery and resourcefulness. Like, for example, he'll always try to tip the scales in favor of him, either through careful planning or last-second improvisation. Terrain advantages, sneak attacks, etc.

Thank you for the feedback <3

Edit: Progress is good. I fixed my formatting issue, so you won't have to do that (having unnamed spoilers breaks everything, til). Descriptions added for technobabble.

I'm currently working on redoing personality and buffing the biography. It's all still WIP, so I'll take any suggestions from anyone. CnC, CnC. : D

...COUGH

HERE'S A THING

[spoiler=Character]

Faction: TRAP

[spoiler=Appearance]c_nakano.png

A spritely young lad fitted with short dark grey hair and a smug smile. Not that he wants it to look that way. It just sort of happens. A very slim build that reflects his active, tinkering nature in the bowels of the Shell, not to mention he doesn’t eat all that much. His face exudes confidence, with a sort of naivety you would probably expect from a Shell native. Wears a loose and comfy pair of grey slacks and a light grey dress shirt. He always has a holster at his size, a large pair of work boots, and is never seen without a pair of goggles, a habit from his secondary profession.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

If you could define the term “good natured” as a person, Owen would be that person. He’s generally in raised spirits, usually has a small smile upon his face, doesn’t walk with his head down, returns every greeting, is respectful to authority, and the list goes on. Hardworking and loyal, though not as loud as you’d think someone of his nature would be.

This sort of behavior is obviously born of someone who’s spent little time paying attention to anything outside his own little world. He worries of little about anything, and is always confident that things will go his way. However, he also seems to be a bit… unsatisfied with life, and this sometimes clouds his judgment. While his physical and mental capabilities are great, they usually are only so in midst of combat. As such, he becomes rather substandard usually, and has a tendency of going and looking for trouble. His absurdly good nature might also clash with those who are more capable of reading the mood better.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

His early life on the Shell from which he came was nothing short of unimportant. Born into a middle-class family like thousands of others, went to school like thousands of others, graduated and found a job the same. From constant pressuring from teachers and parents who noticed his technical aptitude, Owen ended up under the apprenticeship of one of those who spends their whole life down within the internal structure of the Shells as a mechanical engineer.

Life in Shell, though not particularly dangerous, was always dirtying, grimy, and difficult. One might spend hours in dim red lights, banging away at a bent subsystem or trying to replace a burst pipe system. The automated maintenance systems did lighten the load, but it was very difficult work regardless. Occasionally, one might slip on a puddle from a steady drip (of which one was probably there to fix) and hit ones’ head against the wall. Or perhaps a pipe will burst in ones’ face whilst working on it. It was these conditions that tempered Owen; his senses became sharpened, his reflexes modified, and his understanding of mechanics only improved.

Within the years, up until he was 20, his experience only increased and was promoted to the top mechanic in his sector. He’d often spend hours, sometimes days down in the bowels, removing any issue he came across. Sometimes, he wouldn’t even go down with any objective in mind; the place was his home, his silent zone, a place where he could think and relax in the utmost peace and privacy, to the point where he had abandoned the standard tag-team system years ago. He had money, he had solace, he enjoyed himself and the relationships he had.

Despite all of this, he still felt something was missing. Something… something of which he has no way of knowing, describing, or placing any value on. He knew it’d be a foolhardy attempt to try and ask people about it, since he wouldn’t know what to ask for. He also knew it useless to try and research it, since he wouldn’t know where to start. He had hit a brick wall. What was needed would be somewhere where experience comes fast and brutally, where the world would come to him and share with him its secrets.

At the age of 21, with little knowledge of the world outside the Shell, Owen joined the SAF as a prospective engineer. As events would have it, his reflexes and mechanical aptitude landed him a role as a Combat Frame pilot. However, upon the introduction of the Synchro Frame a year later, he immediately was transferred into a training program for such frames, waiting for a certain frame to be modified. As one of those pulled into TRAP’s recruitment rotation, this was his big chance. With any luck, he’d be able to live up to the expectations of those before him, and find exactly what mysterious part of his life he was missing.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Machine]

Unit Model Number & Name: SFS-2C Nākahi

Unit Type: Synchro Frame

Overall Height: 16 meters from foot to head

Top Speed: 235kph, Mach 1.25

[spoiler=Images]file5289.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Description] Intimidating to say the least, the Nākahi is a jet-black beast of a Synchro Frame. Tall, Lean, and packed with firepower, the Nākahi is a close-support Frame made with the intention of backing up allies from a distance with the powerful cannons on its back. There, it’s capable of completely disrupting or annihilating enemy forces with little risk of its own.

In the beginning, it was designed as a frontline fighter, one that could swiftly and effectively take the fight to the enemy. However, several critical structural errors within the Frame had it begin to crack under its own speed, something the engineers had not expected to occur. However, a few noticed that the design was particularly good at carrying and handling heavy weights. As such, it was reclassified as a fighter to a support gunner and placed back into testing.

Being a medium frame, one would expect its max speed to be a bit faster than it has. However, the Reverb Cannons it holds weigh it down considerably, and keep its balance in an awkward place. Despite this, it is not to be trifled with in close-quarters combat, as it still as impressive agility on top of being armed to the teeth. To top it all off, within its forearms there are pistons that act as an extension unit for its hands, letting them extend out the length of the forearm.[/spoiler]

2x 150mm Semi-Automatic Reverb Cannons

-Large, propellant-based cannons set on pivots on the back of the machine. With unmatched stability and a brisk one-second RoF, these monsters are capable of laying down heaps of firepower from a multitude of ranges. Though it tends to be more difficult to aim at closer ranges, it shan’t be underestimated. It is capable of firing a wide variety of shells with varying effects.

[spoiler=Round Types]

HE/F

-High Explosive Flak Rounds are the most common, most general use Round the Reverb uses. Packed to burst with explosives and optional proximity sensors, they can impact and detonate as a normal shell, or explode early for maximum hit-ratio against aerial targets.

Plasma Burst

-Slightly slower rounds that are fitted with a small Siedrich field that contains a charge of plasma that releases upon impact, exploding plasma out in 360°. Primarily used to annihilate targets as thoroughly as possible.

Superheated

-A round designed for very, very high penetration through many materials. Primarily a sniper-esque round, since it lacks destructive power. If you ever want to take something out but leave it in… mostly one piece, this is the right round to use.

Scrambler

-Another round equipped with proximity sensors. Rather than being used to destroy, these rounds are capable of interfering with and sometimes disabling the onboard systems and sensors of Frames hit by them. Indiscriminate, though, so friendly fire needs to always be kept in mind.[/spoiler]

26x Micro-Missile Pods

-Small tubes strategically placed around the body, each holding three small missiles apiece, leading for a grand total of 78 missiles. Due to their size, or lack therof, these missiles don’t travel very far. However, they’re fast and agile, and pack quite the punch considering how small they are.

2x Plasma Blades

-Blade projectors are connected to the elbow of each arm, which extends to about a meter beyond the end of the fingers. However, they are placed on a track, and can be freely switched between positioning on the elbow or the top of the hand, the latter extending the blade range considerably. There are reports of the blades extending even farther.

2x Battle Claws

-While not the most effective of its arsenal, the razor-sharp high-frequency claws on its hands leave a nasty mark on anything they touch when active. However, due to the odd shape they leave on the hand, the Nākahi is typically incapable of using other standard issue weaponry or equipment, at risk of it being permanently damaged.

1x 30mm Force Pistol

-A side arm specially fit for the Nākahi’s odd hand shape, this weapon is hidden on its person as a last-ditch personal defense weapon when the situation gets dire. With ammo designed after what the Reverb Cannons uses, it often packs a hidden punch that leaves even the most veteran of warriors stumbling in place.

1x 3ER Mute Field

-In situations in which Owen’s objective is long-range bombardment, he might set up the Mute Field to keep his position concealed, and himself safe. The Mute Field releases a vibration across the nearby area in which can only be detected to those nearby. The Mute Field then emits a sound wave with the same amplitude of the vibrations but with inverted phase (also known as antiphase) to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out - an effect that is called phase cancellation. As such, he can basically fire his huge cannons in silent mode. That being said, the running energy is immense, so they can’t be run for more than a maximum of 5 minutes before beginning to strain his internal power supply.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Capable of great mechanical feats due to his experience within Shell, such as repair work or modifications. He also has a greater understanding of how much abuse his machine can take before crumbling. On top of that, his intuition is sharp as a needle, and has quite fast reflexes.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ye can go ahead and ask me about the last item in equipment, Gumb. I tried to contact you about it in Skype, but you must've been asleep, so I threw caution to the wind and added it in anyway.

...COUGH

HERE'S A THING

[spoiler=Character]

[spoiler=Appearance]c_nakano.png

A spritely young lad fitted with short dark grey hair and a smug smile. Not that he wants it to look that way. It just sort of happens. A very slim build that reflects his active, tinkering nature in the bowels of the Shell, not to mention he doesn’t eat all that much. His face exudes confidence, with a sort of naivety you would probably expect from a Shell native. Wears a loose and comfy pair of grey slacks and a light grey dress shirt. He always has a holster at his size, a large pair of work boots, and is never seen without a pair of goggles, a habit from his secondary profession.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

If you could define the term “good natured” as a person, Owen would be that person. He’s generally in raised spirits, usually has a small smile upon his face, doesn’t walk with his head down, returns every greeting, is respectful to authority, and the list goes on. Hardworking and loyal, though not as loud as you’d think someone of his nature would be.

This sort of behavior is obviously born of someone who’s spent little time paying attention to anything outside his own little world. He worries of little about anything, and is always confident that things will go his way. However, he also seems to be a bit… unsatisfied with life, and this sometimes clouds his judgment. While his physical and mental capabilities are great, they usually are only so in midst of combat. As such, he becomes rather substandard usually, and has a tendency of going and looking for trouble.

His absurdly good nature might also clash with those who are more capable of reading the mood better.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

His early life on the Shell from which he came was nothing short of unimportant. Born into a middle-class family like thousands of others, went to school like thousands of others, graduated and found a job the same. From constant pressuring from teachers and parents who noticed his technical aptitude, Owen ended up under the apprenticeship of one of those who spends their whole life down within the internal structure of the Shells as a mechanical engineer.

Life in Shell, though not particularly dangerous, was always dirtying, grimy, and difficult. One might spend hours in dim red lights, banging away at a bent subsystem or trying to replace a burst pipe system. The automated maintenance systems did lighten the load, but it was very difficult work regardless. Occasionally, one might slip on a puddle from a steady drip (of which one was probably there to fix) and hit ones’ head against the wall. Or perhaps a pipe will burst in ones’ face whilst working on it. It was these conditions that tempered Owen; his senses became sharpened, his reflexes modified, and his understanding of mechanics only improved.

Within the years, up until he was 20, his experience only increased and was promoted to the top mechanic in his sector. He’d often spend hours, sometimes days down in the bowels, removing any issue he came across. Sometimes, he wouldn’t even go down with any objective in mind; the place was his home, his silent zone, a place where he could think and relax in the utmost peace and privacy, to the point where he had abandoned the standard tag-team system years ago. He had money, he had solace, he enjoyed himself and the relationships he had.

Despite all of this, he still felt something was missing. Something… something of which he has no way of knowing, describing, or placing any value on. He knew it’d be a foolhardy attempt to try and ask people about it, since he wouldn’t know what to ask for. He also knew it useless to try and research it, since he wouldn’t know where to start. He had hit a brick wall. What was needed would be somewhere where experience comes fast and brutally, where the world would come to him and share with him its secrets.

At the age of 21, with little knowledge of the world outside the Shell, Owen joined the SAF as a prospective engineer. As events would have it, his reflexes and mechanical aptitude landed him a role as a Combat Frame pilot. However, upon the introduction of the Synchro Frame a year later, he immediately was transferred into a training program for such frames, waiting for a certain frame to be modified. As one of those pulled into TRAP’s recruitment rotation, this was his big chance. With any luck, he’d be able to live up to the expectations of those before him, and find exactly what mysterious part of his life he was missing.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Machine]

Unit Model Number & Name: SFS-2C Nākahi

Unit Type: Synchro Frame

Overall Height: 16 meters from foot to head

Top Speed: 235kph, Mach 1.25

[spoiler=Images]file5289.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Description] Intimidating to say the least, the Nākahi is a jet-black beast of a Synchro Frame. Tall, Lean, and packed with firepower, the Nākahi is a close-support Frame made with the intention of backing up allies from a distance with the powerful cannons on its back. There, it’s capable of completely disrupting or annihilating enemy forces with little risk of its own.

In the beginning, it was designed as a frontline fighter, one that could swiftly and effectively take the fight to the enemy. However, several critical structural errors within the Frame had it begin to crack under its own speed, something the engineers had not expected to occur. However, a few noticed that the design was particularly good at carrying and handling heavy weights. As such, it was reclassified as a fighter to a support gunner and placed back into testing.

Being a medium frame, one would expect its max speed to be a bit faster than it has. However, the Reverb Cannons it holds weigh it down considerably, and keep its balance in an awkward place. Despite this, it is not to be trifled with in close-quarters combat, as it still as impressive agility on top of being armed to the teeth. To top it all off, within its forearms there are pistons that act as an extension unit for its hands, letting them extend out the length of the forearm.[/spoiler]

2x 150mm Semi-Automatic Reverb Cannons

-Large, propellant-based cannons set on pivots on the back of the machine. With unmatched stability and a brisk one-second RoF, these monsters are capable of laying down heaps of firepower from a multitude of ranges. Though it tends to be more difficult to aim at closer ranges, it shan’t be underestimated. It is capable of firing a wide variety of shells with varying effects.

[spoiler=Round Types]

HE/F

-High Explosive Flak Rounds are the most common, most general use Round the Reverb uses. Packed to burst with explosives and optional proximity sensors, they can impact and detonate as a normal shell, or explode early for maximum hit-ratio against aerial targets.

Plasma Burst

-Slightly slower rounds that are fitted with a small Siedrich field that contains a charge of plasma that releases upon impact, exploding plasma out in 360°. Primarily used to annihilate targets as thoroughly as possible.

Superheated

-A round designed for very, very high penetration through many materials. Primarily a sniper-esque round, since it lacks destructive power. If you ever want to take something out but leave it in… mostly one piece, this is the right round to use.

Scrambler

-Another round equipped with proximity sensors. Rather than being used to destroy, these rounds are capable of interfering with and sometimes disabling the onboard systems and sensors of Frames hit by them. Indiscriminate, though, so friendly fire needs to always be kept in mind.[/spoiler]

26x Micro-Missile Pods

-Small tubes strategically placed around the body, each holding three small missiles apiece, leading for a grand total of 78 missiles. Due to their size, or lack therof, these missiles don’t travel very far. However, they’re fast and agile, and pack quite the punch considering how small they are.

2x Plasma Blades

-Blade projectors are connected to the elbow of each arm, which extends to about a meter beyond the end of the fingers. However, they are placed on a track, and can be freely switched between positioning on the elbow or the top of the hand, the latter extending the blade range considerably. There are reports of the blades extending even farther.

2x Battle Claws

-While not the most effective of its arsenal, the razor-sharp high-frequency claws on its hands leave a nasty mark on anything they touch when active. However, due to the odd shape they leave on the hand, the Nākahi is typically incapable of using other standard issue weaponry or equipment, at risk of it being permanently damaged.

1x 30mm Force Pistol

-A side arm specially fit for the Nākahi’s odd hand shape, this weapon is hidden on its person as a last-ditch personal defense weapon when the situation gets dire. With ammo designed after what the Reverb Cannons uses, it often packs a hidden punch that leaves even the most veteran of warriors stumbling in place.

1x 3ER Mute Field

-In situations in which Owen’s objective is long-range bombardment, he might set up the Mute Field to keep his position concealed, and himself safe. The Mute Field releases a vibration across the nearby area in which can only be detected to those nearby. The Mute Field then emits a sound wave with the same amplitude of the vibrations but with inverted phase (also known as antiphase) to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out - an effect that is called phase cancellation. As such, he can basically fire his huge cannons in silent mode. That being said, the running energy is immense, so they can’t be run for more than a maximum of 5 minutes before beginning to strain his internal power supply.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Capable of great mechanical feats due to his experience within Shell, such as repair work or modifications. He also has a greater understanding of how much abuse his machine can take before crumbling. On top of that, his intuition is sharp as a needle, and has quite fast reflexes.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ye can go ahead and ask me about the last item in equipment, Gumb. I tried to contact you about it in Skype, but you must've been asleep, so I threw caution to the wind and added it in anyway.

Accepted

-Terra Firma Characters-

[spoiler=Player Characters]

[spoiler=Annerheim]

Name: Annerheim zi Miriadell

Faction: Terra Firma

[spoiler=Appearance]

af7167d0ac6a563e99716d2f3ccc119e930cc6f2

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Unnaturally calm and serene in most battle situations, however dire it is. In battles as the commander of her ship fleet, she never bothered to show any emotions, only using her calculations, logic, and prediction to act, just like a machine. Some people found her to be quite harsh whenever she leads them, though it’s just because she acts without considering others’ feelings. This doesn’t mean she’s infallible though, as not all situations can be solved by logic alone. This emotionless, logical side of hers also carries its way through when she's controlling her XSF-V444 Nyx, Though despite of this, she is still concerned about the survival of her allies, and will gear her plans towards ensuring that they could survive the missions.

Outside of the battles though, she considerably more lax, friendly, and caring. She hangs around with her ship’s crew; having fun together, and generally not as robotic as she was while heading her ship. Doesn’t mean that she can’t act charismatic and harsh outside of battles though, she just prefers not to do that and relishes her humanity when she's not ordered to end battles. Her friendliness towards her crew members makes her quite popular amongst them, but for everyone else outside of the crew of the Ceres, the image etched on her is still the ruthless emotionless captain of Ceres.

Not exactly supportive of the war actual due to feeling that the entire thing is just completely pointless, and the only reason she's participating in it was due to  her being pretty subservient and loyal to her superiors and her father, whose dominant presence during her younger age has quite an impact on her personality. Also, despite her personal distaste of the war and the spilling of blood, she would be as ruthless as possible during battles, and will not give her enemies any chances, because that was what she ordered to do.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

The sole daughter of an influential figure in the Terra Firma’s government, not much else was known about her due to her sheltered life. Most people also had no ideas about the reasoning of how did she become the commander of a battleship out of nowhere at such a young age. Some said it was due to her father’s machination, some attributed it to her selling herself to the higher ups or something similar, and many other theories. Hearing all those theories, Annerheim just smiled, and ignored them, since despite all of that, she was sure her track record that she made during her relatively short time was enough to convince people that she’s indeed worthy of it.

Actually, the reasoning behind that could be summarized as her being the right woman at the wrongest of time. During an attack on a Terra Firma construction site, Anne, who was still a new recruit at that time, found herself and several other survivors unable to escape from the place, aside from using an unfinished aerial battleship stored inside a hangar nearby. None of them was trained to fly something on that scale before, and during the debates and confusion, Annerheim decided to step up and started to order the other survivors to help her operate the plane. While at first her authoritarian style of commanding the ship[ was met with other survivors' ire, they realized that they had no other choices at that time, and followed her order. All of them managed to survive and escape from the site, and Annerheim's deed was met with praises, though it was still not enough for her to actually commanding a battleship. Later on she was recruited as the crew of the newly finished Ceres, and not long after that she was met with another dire situation as the ship's captain was accidentally shot down during a confrontation with the enemy. While everyone else was still panicking and surprised, she stepped up, controlled the situation, and successfully commanded the ship during the entire confrontation. After the battle, the other crews elected her as their new captain, and her superiors agreed, mainly just due to them couldn't be bothered to relocate another captain there.

Her whole carrier in the Ceres was downright unbelievable to some, but actually, she attributed them more to the sheer dumb luck of her being positioned in places and times when her help was needed the most, and most of the time she and her crew were just roped into the conflict or battle because they're there. Despite of this, she's still regarded as one exceptional captain that the Terra Firma had access to.

Not that this improved her view about the pure unnecessity of this entire war, still.

[/spoiler]

Machine: Demeter-class Battleship Ceres, XSF-V444 Nyx

-Above average leadership, problem-solving, and strategizing ability.

-Above average skill as a Frame pilot, displaying amazing reflexes and accuracy.

-Uncanny ability to be the right person at the wrongest of time possible.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc. info]

-Her uncanny tendency to get roped into conflicts wherever she and her crew goes is legendary among both sides on the war.

-Quite submissive towards her father, not so much on her superiors, but usually it's extended to them due to her father's influence.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Michael Wittman- Ketodama]
Name: Michael Wittman "The Black Baron" "The End"

[spoiler=Appearance]

night_ops_by_marcodalidingo_d4leubt.jpg

Standing perhaps a hair taller than the average man, Wittman is a man shaped by a lifetime of military service.  Firm muscle sits upon his bones, giving him a toned appearance on those rare occasions when he leaves his body visible, which in turn is sat upon by the pale skin characteristic of those who spend a great deal of time in the cockpit of a combat frame.  Most notable is the massive amount of scars covering his body, testament to the great deal of combat experience he has had, and the complete lack of any hair upon his head.  Dark eyes set into a rugged face complete the image of a man who has seen far more than his share of war and yet refuses to step away, and a strange gait gives the impression of some improperly healed damage to his right leg.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
Michael is a man fully aware that he is long past his prime, and as such has become far more careful than he ever would have been in his younger years.  As such, he can often be found eating healthy (he wouldn't touch an MRE if it was the last food on Earth), exercising when he can, and perhaps most notably fighting his enemies from a distance.  He does not engage in the "foolishness of close combat" but instead prefers "the sport of hunting down and destroying the enemy."  Yes, he sees his chosen profession as sport more than anything else; and it is a sport for which he has grown quite fond.  When asked on the subject, he invariably replies that he should surely go insane if he thought about what he was doing in any other way.

Like any father, he often worries about his daughter and her mother but for now remains content in the knowledge that she found herself a life as far away from the battlefield as any Terran could hope to.  Still, it was because of her that he ultimately chose to put his pilot suit back on and return to the soldier's life.  He knows that he has not always been around when she needed him to be, and he suspects that she hates him for it, but all the same he has chosen to continue fighting in the hopes of bringing about the day when she can live free of the confines of her birth, breath real clean air, and not have to worry about being blown up in an attack by the Shells.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]
Michael Wittman, a name that was at one time that of a Hero fighting on behalf of all Terrans in an attempt to bring down those that were oppressing them, is attached to this particular aging pilot.  Born to a family living in one of the many decrepit cities on Earth's surface long before the formation of the world government which he would ultimately come to serve under, Michael was exposed to some of the harshest examples of suffering that the world had to offer.  Too young to remember things any way than they were under the oppressive heel of the Shell Armed Forces, his childhood was spent first in the shadows of fighter pilots and tanks while Combat Frames took their place shortly after.  Though he did what he could to improve things for his family, there was little that he could do to reduce the increasing violence with which the SAF suppressed riots and uprisings.  This came to a head when his family home was destroyed as the result of action the SAF had taken against protesters, his parents and siblings did not survive.

As with many in that city, this was the last straw for a young Wittman.  Shortly after this outburst of violence he joined a local resistance group planning to make an assault on a local SAF base with the intention of seizing the resources there.  Though the planned attack initially went off without a hitch, as soon as the pilots on station got into their combat frames things started going sour.  The mission would have been a total failure were it not for Michael managing to get into the base's hangar and steel one of the unoccupied frames, thus turning the tide enough in the rebel's favor for them to win the day.  It wasn't long after this that the group was contacted by an organization calling itself Terra Firma, and they were offered a place in the slowly growing movement's ranks.  Michael accepted, and the rest of those he served with followed in suit.  Thus began the military career of a man who would come to be known as the Black Baron by those he served with and The End by those against whom he fought.  During this time, Michael gained fame as one of the most competent Ace Pilots that the various rebel forces had to offer and amassed a grand total of 712 confirmed kills, a record at the time.

Eventually, though, he grew tired of the constant fighting and sought a way to settle down with the woman whom he had fallen in love with, a fellow pilot by the name of Sarah Eidelheid.  For a short time, the two of them managed to detach themselves from the fight and found a fairly peaceful place to try and build a family.  The two of them had their first, and only, child not long after they were married, a girl they named Olga.  Olga was a young girl when the destruction of San Loma occurred, and when her Father was asked to return to service in Terra Firma's military she begged him not to go, but even the tears of his beloved daughter could not convince the Ace to stay away.  Thus it was that he joined them to put his marksmanship to work in the antiquated combat frame that he had fought with years ago, after ensuring that his wife and daughter would be sent some place safe and Olga given a proper education.  Since his return to the field of battle, his confirmed kill count has increased to 983; a record on both sides of the war that is unlikely to be broken as long as he continues fighting.[/spoiler]

Machine: TCF-096 Long-Arm Custom "Brunhilde" 

Marksmanship:  The skill for which he is most well know,  Michael may well be the single greatest marksman fighting in war at the current time.  He is able to regularly eliminate targets far more than 3 kilometers away from his current location, and generally wreak havoc in the midst of the enemy's forces.

Piloting:  In contrast to his marksmanship, Michael is really only a bit above average when it comes to piloting his Frame.  For this reason, he tends to stick to fighting from a distance where he doesn't risk taking as much damage as he did in his years of more direct combat.  Still, he is competent enough in close combat with frames to be able to defend himself.

Memory:  Michael has an incredible memory, able to recall specifics of events that happened decades ago and to memorize information given to him in only a few seconds.  Typically, this presents itself in the form of rapidly memorizing tactical data or mission instructions given to him.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nisaria Black- Ain]

Name: Nisaria “Saria” Black (The White Devil) (Adelar Schwarzschild)

[spoiler=Appearance]

54a65bad179b7d99f6fe3a01d2fcdf977d4c6ad9

155 centimeters, 43 kilograms.

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Personality]

Young and energetic, optimistic, and usually cheerful during most situations, Nisaria looks like a beacon of brightness of hope in the middle of the darkness that is the war. When someone is feeling down, he will try to cheer them up. If someone wants to talk, he’ll try to hear them. Despite of this, he’s actually far from his outward appearance. All of the cheerfulness of his is merely a fabrication. He’s hurting inside, but he does not want everyone else to know. He’s just as depressed as the others, if not more, but he knows that everyone else needs a light to keep them from the edge of despair. So, even if it’s a lie, even if his heart feels otherwise, even if he’s crying inside, he’ll keep on smiling. Even the illusion of hope might be able to bring happiness towards other.

That aside, he really loves flying, as he was subjected to the confinement of the earth for a great portion of his life. Pretty submissive due to his training, but often tries to take his own initiative if he thinks it will do good for others. His reason of fighting in this war is pretty much not because of to avenge the city or his family and friends, but to try contributing somehow to end the war, as he sees it as the right thing to do. At times, he's pretty naive too. Though, this all will change if one manages to break through his outwardly appearance, but so far, no one has managed to do so, despite how frail he is.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]

Born as the youngest son to a family in San Loma that sympathized heavily with Terra Firma's cause often to extreme level, Saria was already subjected to his parent's ideology even during his childhood, and often got scolded for not really following their ideas. Probably due to this, he was closer to his older sister, and viewed her as something similar to a role model and a parental substitute. One day, he was pretty shocked when he learned that his sister joined the Terra Firma rebel group as a pilot, and even more shocked and completely crushed when he heard not long afterwards that his sister was killed in action during a skirmish. Hearing this news, instead of grieving, his parents forcefully entered him into a secret Terra Firma program to produce young piloting prodigies artificially. He himself, still shaken from the loss of his sister, at first vehemently protested this decision, but later on, he gave in, believing that this would be what his sister wanted for him to do. He was eight years old at that time.

The program, which was entirely conducted in a secret location inside the city without the participant being able to interact with the outside world, was very tough and torturing, and at times, even inhumanly so, but for five years, Saria managed to survive and perform well, with his self still intact for the most part. One day, when he was conducting several performance overview test outside of the city, the engine of his jet malfunctioned, and he was forced to crash-land it. Not long after that, as he was checking the engine of it, the city of San Loma was erased from the map by a series of bombing done by the SAF in quick succession.

He was rescued several days later by a Terra Firma survey team, as he walked alone dazed in what was left of the city, completely impoverished and shaken. Recognizing him as one of the children from the secret project, Terra Firma immediately assigned him as a Combat Frame pilot, a job that he managed to pull very well despite his age, and after several months, an important figure in the Terra Firma decided to raise him as a son or some sort, though this relation is more similar to that of a master and his subordinate, but Saria didn't mind it. Two years later, the man unveiled the Stellarion to Saria, and gifted it to him. Immediately afterwards, he was transferred to the battleship "Ceres" and served there ever since.

[/spoiler]

Machine: XCF-005 Type-KY “Stellarion”

-Above average reflex due to his training and "special conditioning", and coupled with the AMS system, it made him capable of several amazing feats that would be completely impossible for others, like dodging projectiles with ease.

-Great skill in aerial combat.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc. info]

-His feminine appearance are often lampshaded and teased by others on his unit, though he bear it no mind. Though, he somewhat disliked whenever they asked him to wear outright feminine clothes like dresses or something similar.

-Used to keep several cats in his house during his childhood that he and her sister cared deeply about, but after he was drafted into the secret program, he never heard anything about them anymore.

-Under his adoptive father/master's order, he has changed his name. "Nisaria Black" is not his birth name, though, it was close to what his old name used to be.

-In contrast to his feminine appearance, he remembers his sister to be more masculine, a tomboy, and always acting like a young man.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler][spoiler=Drayden Seidrich, "The Black Death" - Zai ]

Drayden_Siedrich_headshot.jpg

"Its too bad for you that they called me in. Otherwise you might very well have lived to see tomorrow."

Name: Drayden Siedrich

[spoiler=Appearance]Drayden_Siedrich.jpg

Standing at 6' 2" with an athletic build, Drayden is almost always seen wearing his trademark sunglasses, and is usually chomping on one of his hand-rolled cigarettes ( though he rarely, if ever lights them). Drayden's black hair is usually matted and a little messy, and to onlookers it appears to be constantly greased. When not wearing his flight suit, Drayden dresses in a dark jacket, shirt, and tie (as pictured above). He prefers to lean on walls or stand rather than sit down, and due to his height he tends to look down on other people when he speaks to them. Despite his good looks, Drayden gives of a threatening, almost unnervingly hostile air, an impression not helped by his low, slightly gravely voice.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]Drayden is confident, laid-back, and detached, with a violent, sadistic streak punctuated by a lack of empathy and a dry wit. Drayden's persona can be very easily likened to the disposition of an alligator. While usually lax, nonchalant, and uncaring, when provoked Drayden is brutal and violent, snapping at others when agitated and eliminating his enemies in combat with no mercy or compassion. Though not mentally unbalanced, Drayden is known for having an explosive temper, and when angered he is prone to dishing out disproportionate retribution, often in the form of physical violence.

Wholly lacking in anything resembling empathy, Drayden is a born killer. He thoroughly enjoys battle, caring little for whom he is fighting against or why and instead relishing in the destruction of his enemies. Though it may be a stretch to say Drayden enjoys inflicting pain on others (indeed he seems more or less indifferent to the plight of anyone) there is no denying that Drayden enjoys the thrill of killing in battle. This shines through in Drayden's fast and brutal fighting style, and this combined with his penchant for painting his machines black has contributed to his fearsome reputation among both Terra Firma and SAF alike.  However this sadism and lack of empathy also makes it difficult for Drayden to connect with others on a personal level, and as a result he is often aloof from his comrades. Though Drayden isn't incapable of forming friendships and relationships (and indeed he tends to get along just fine with those who know him well enough) he simply chooses to put little effort into it, and as a result of this and his personality in general, there are very few whom could be considered his "friends". In short, Drayden is a predator, actively hunting his prey and subsisting on the thrill of their defeat in battle.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]The Great-Grandson of the man who pioneered the Siedrich effect, Drayden nonetheless grew up poor on the surface, enjoying none of the benefits his ancestor's technology had given those in living in the Shells. Drayden's mother died when he was still an infant, and he was raised by his father, a technician working in one of SAF's resource plants. Drayden's early life was very difficult. with his alcoholic father working long shifts at the plant and coming home drunk, often taking his anger and frustration out on a young Drayden. As a result, Drayden tended to lash out at those around him, and he often ran afoul of both his peers and the SAF military police, garnering a long criminal record of assaults and petty crimes by the time he became a teenager. when he turned 16, Drayden too took a job at the same plant where his father worked, though he was soon fired for instigating a brawl. 

Drayden's father passed away soon after, and Dryden took this opportunity to leave his home and see the world. He drifted for a year or so before joining up with a then-fledgeling and underground Terra Firma, and soon proved himself to be an excellent, if a bit wayward, soldier. Proving himself an incredibly capable frame pilot, Drayden served as one of the test pilots for the prototype of the TF-101C Myrmidon, earning a fearsome reputation for his amazing skill as well as his all black machines. Subsequently serving in a frame squad under veteran sniper Michael Wittman, Drayden's profile within Terra Firma continued to grow along with his abilities, and he soon earned his moniker "The Black Death" for his ability to singlehandedly blitz and annihilate entire enemy formations.

After the beginning of all-out war between SAF and Terra Firma, Drayden found himself assigned to various war fronts across the globe, acting as a sort of independent force multiplier and simultaneously gutting both SAF's numbers and morale whenever he made an appearance on the battlefield. After Terra Firma successfully reverse-engineered SAF's Synchro Frame technology, Drayden was found to be highly AMS-compatible, and a Synchro Frame was quickly designed to his exact specifications. In part thanks to his new machine's distinctive design, Drayden has become Terra Firma's most feared ace pilot of the war, and was most recently the one responsible for attacking and engaging SAF's new all-Synchro Frame Squad, shooting one of them down and coming out of the battle without a scratch.[/spoiler]

Machine: TF-696S Hammerhead

• High AMS compatibility: Drayden is one of most AMS compatible individuals on record, allowing him an extremely precise degree of control over his machine. 
  • Ace Pilot: Unquestionably Terra Firma's most feared pilot, Drayden has 7 years of combat experience and hundreds of kills under his belt. His fast, brutal fighting style and high skill level make him an extremely dangerous opponent, and this combined with the high performance and powerful weapons of his Synchro frame makes him one of the most deadly assets in Terra Firma's arsenal.
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat Expert: Drayden is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat, having been in numerous fights during his life as well as having been taught Krav Maga during his time in Terra Firma.   [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc. info]Theme- Blind Alley

Drayden enjoys tobbacco, and hand-rolls his own cigarettes. He doesn't have a favorite food, but prefers to eat things that are extremely spicy. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zalwara Adachi- Dad]

Name:  Zalwara Adachi a.k.a. the Executioner

Faction:  Terra Firma

[spoiler=Appearance]

Standing at six feet and three inches, Zalwara is a thin, slightly muscular man.  His hair is jet black, short in length just barely reaching the end of his ears.  His eyes are silver in color, matching the necklace he wears.  In standard uniform, he appears to have little to no muscle.  Without a shirt, his chest is well built, but you can clearly see the scars left on his stomach as well.  His nose is slightly broadened, due to being broken twice, and his lips are average in thickness, but healthy.[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]

Zalwara is the silent type.  He prefers to not speak, which gives him favor among his superiors.  He is, because of this, a very agreeable person.  That being said, his agreeable nature is often taken for weakness.  Though he will tend to avoid arguments, he will not hesitate to retaliate physically.  He dislikes the soft-hearted, and will often voice this, but this alone.  He has no beliefs, except in his blades.  He refers to them Yin and Yang.  They are his balance.  Despite his dreadful side, Zalwara enjoys very subtle things.  He insists on having his morning coffee, and has maimed many people for interrupting this ritual.  Zalwara also enjoys reading.  Being that reading materials are few, he will often stop to read signs out of curiosity and wonder.  Zalwara is often passive until provoked, at which time he sets aside everything in motion to see to his own quarrels.  He is admittedly selfish, and shows no sign of changing such.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]

Zalwara’s life, for the most part, was average.  He was not poor, but he was by no means rich.  He grew up in a middle class household in Southern Okinawa, Japan.  His father, Minori Adachi, was a butcher shop owner, and manager of meats for more than two generations.  His mother, Chiasa Adachi, was nurse at one of the city’s largest hospitals.  Conveniently, the hospital was located directly across the street from “Adachi Meats!”, where Chiasa would visit, nearly every day, for lunch.  When he wasn’t at school, or helping around the shop, Zalwara was taking Tae Kwon Do classes at a local dojo, twice a week.  He worked hard, but didn’t get out much.  Zalwara kept to himself for most of his young life.

In highschool, Zalwara was often pressured by his associates to partake in activities.  Despite his objection, Zalwara found himself elected as Prom King. Some six months later, he graduated from high school in the top 100 of his class, placing fiftieth.  Though he graciously accepted, inside, he was irritated, embarrassed, and only wanted to return to his cold cuts with his father.  He returned home, stripped off his cap and gown, and grabbed his white button shirt, and apron.  This was when Zal had the most joy:  with a blade in his hand and blood stains on his clothes.  Minori taught Zalwara everything.  From tenderloin and cold cuts, sausage links and ground beef, they worked hand in hand together.  Soon enough, Zalwara was a master butcher, when he realized he wanted to pursue culinary in college.  However, that goal would never come to realization.

One cold, fall evening, Chiasa worked a double shift, and found herself walking to the family butcher shop alone, not knowing she was being followed.  It was late, and the front door was already locked, causing her to inch around the alleyway, past the dumpsters, and through the backdoor of the butcher shop.  Inside, Minori was washing his tools in the kitchen sink, while Zalwara swept and mopped the front of the building.  “Be right there!” he called as he heard his mother and father conversing in the back of the shop.  Minori stopped to take out trash, and Chiasa followed, holding open the door.  That was when her followers, two would be gangsters, showed themselves, armed with pistols.  Chiasa and Minori were forced to the ground on their hands and knees, against the wall, where they were robbed, and shortly after, executed.  When the shots rang out, Zal panicked, running to the rear of the shop, and bursting through the backdoor.  He found his mother and father lying in cold blood, as if they were nothing.  He fell to his knees, stuttering, speechless, as the thugs fled the scene.  He screamed at them, ordering them to come back, but of course they did not respond.  He cried out for someone, anyone to help.  It was nearly twenty four hours before police arrived.  That night, something in Zalwara snapped, and he began to speak less, and less everyday.

One month later, he reopened “Adachi Meats!”, hoping to continue his family’s business.  He would speak when a customer placed an order, or came in for lunch.  But out on the streets, passing by his neighbors and associates, he would hardly muster a wave or a nod.  He eventually stopped showing up to his local dojo to run the shop full time.  Even at the loss of his parents, he could still find opportunity to smile when he picked up his father’s heaviest blade.

Surprisingly enough, his parent’s murderers returned to the scene of the crime two months later, this time for Zalwara.  They were bold, as they attacked the shop in broad daylight.  Two bricks came crashing through the front window of the shop, forcing Zal to duck.  He rolled past the counter tops and hid in the kitchen as he heard the thugs approaching.  He heard them cock their weapons, and Zalwara went for his own.  When they rounded the kitchen corner, Zalwara heaved a blade over one of their hands, severing it and causing the thug to drop to his knees in agony.  The other, whipped his gun around attempting to knock Zalwara out, but missed when Zal ducked and kicked the thug in his stomach with a heavy metal boot.  Both incapacitated, Zalwara closed shop.  He did not contact the police, he did not bring the perpetrators in.  Instead, he waited until the dead of night, that evening, to question his victims.

“Who do you work for?”  “What do you want?”  “Why were my parents targeted?”  The crooks did not cooperate, and forced Zalwara’s hand.  It was exactly what he was hoping for.  He forced the first thug to his feet, and placed his head on the cutting board.  Then, he turned the thug to face his partner, before beheading him in front of his ally.  He proceeded to torture the remaining thug, and beheaded him before sunrise.  “Adachi Meats!” was never opened again, as Zalwara disappeared without a word.  It was perfectly timed, as three days after he claimed his first victims, Zalwara was contacted by the very man who, unbeknownst to him, was the same man who plotted the death of Zalwara's parents.  He was suddenly offered a position in the Terra Firma Navy, where he would be personally trained by Admiral Takeo.

This was when he truly became silent.  He would respond to superiors, but that was all.  He was extremely obedient, and the first to act on orders without hesitation.  His commander, Takeo Yoshino, took Zalwara under his wing.  Zalwara complied, and was placed under rigorous combat training.  Already having martial arts under his belt, he quickly dispatched some of Takeo’s best men.  This brought a smile to his commander’s face, and led him to recommend Zalwara for the Synchro Frame program.  Soon enough, Zal was piloting as Takeo’s Lieutenant, under the Terra Firm’s own, custom designed, Shizu.

[/spoiler]

Machine:  TFB-CS23 Shizu

Skilled in Tae Kwon Do

Explorative but well learned cook

Excels in combat with blades of many kinds

Generous knowledge of human anatomy[/spoiler][spoiler=Misc. info]Theme shared with Takeo:

Water - by Breaking Benjamin[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Takeo Yoshino- Dad]

Name:  Takeo Yoshino, the Ocean’s Wake

[spoiler=Appearance]

Takeo is very well built, and keeps up his appearance even in his age.  He has neat, gray hair that spans the length of his neck.  He is approximately six feet and one inch tall, with a built, muscular frame and average athletic physique.  He has a very warm, welcoming face, with a full beard and rounded glasses.  His eyes are a mocha brown, and are often regarded as “murky waters”.  He does not have any noticeable disfigurations, scars, or blemishes, but he does have a tattoo that stretches from his right arm to his torso.  It is very ornate, but in its many shapes, figures, and obscurities, is a hidden phrase:  Sokonashi no.[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]

Unlike his Vice Admiral, Zalwara, Takeo will speak as he pleases.  He enjoys giving encouraging speeches to the sometimes down-hearted, struggling Terra Firma.  It is because of his deep, and passionate drive towards the Terra Firma cause that allows him to speak in this way.  Many call him a strategist, and he prefers this because of its truth.  In terms of combat, Takeo has always treated it as a chess game.  He likes to analyze the board and judge his opponents movements.  This gives him a sense of comfort, but also a bit of arrogance.  He is not very close to many other Terra Firma soldiers; despite this, many look to him as a father figure.  Whether it is because of his desire to “free the world of its SAF oppressors”, or his uplifting spirit, he is popular among his men, and many other platoons as well.  He is regarded as kind, easy to read, easy to relate, cunning, and tactical.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]

Takeo comes from a long line of military family and personnel.  Since his fifth great grandfather’s days, the men of the Yoshino family have been involved with some form of military.  Takeo is the first member of his family to be a part of the Terra Firma Faction, as it was only established thirty-five years ago, when he was a strapping young man.  He is not married, but is currently engaged to a beautiful woman by the name of Kassandra Black.  She hails from the Western World, and is currently serving as his personal assistant and secondary Vice Admiral. 

Takeo gained his ranking after fifteen years of service in the Terra Firma Navy.  He is Admiral of the Dark Tide Motherwill, a deep blue Fortress that was recently acquired in his two years as Admiral.  The Dark Tide is among the more well-known Motherwills, as its color stands out from the typical grey or black.  On his two years aboard the ship, Takeo has trained and created more than five thousand Naval Seamen.  Of these, at least thirty percent of his men have graduated at the top of their class, and either continue to serve on the Dark Tide, or have gone on to other Motherwills, or have even become pilots for the Terra Firma faction.  Of these men, he personally recruited a youngster by the name of Zalwara.  Zalwara went on to become Takeo’s Vice Admiral, and one of the most dangerous men aboard the Dark Tide.

Takeo is very personable, and likes to give people nicknames based on their character, combat style, or appearance.  In this case, he personally named Zalwara the Executioner, for his style of beheading his opponents upon victory.  Likewise, he gathered a nickname for himself that he asked high ranking officers to come up with.  After a two week spat among themselves, the officers came to the conclusion of “The Ocean’s Wake”.  The Ocean, represented by the Dark Tide, and its commander being its Wake.  Despite his kind nature, Takeo was not raised in this manner.  In fact, he was destined to be the most brutal, heartless Admiral in the history of the Japanese Navy.  However, when war broke out and Terra Firma was established, he changed his ways, despite the wishes of his father and grandfather.

As a boy, Takeo was always told by his father, “Compassion turns the heart shallow.  Aggression makes the heart solid.”  But when he raised a question to his father, he was beaten and stomped until he bled.  Takeo’s mother had passed when he was but an infant, and was never there to console the child.  He had asked, “If the heart is shallow, is there water in its bottom?”  This thought process was considered foolish, and would not be tolerated.  Takeo remained hospitalized for two days, before he was released to his father again.  He apologized profusely, and underwent rigorous training with his father for the next six weeks.  It was during this time that Takeo’s grandfather fell ill, while Takeo was coming of age.  He had just turned sixteen, and was preparing to take on family responsibilities.  Takeo had been determined to uphold his father’s views, until he finally spoke with his grandfather on his death bed.   Takeo’s grandfather spoke loudly enough for both son and grandson to hear, as he said, “The tasks of life will be many.  But if you are like the waters of the world, endless and massive, then you will create shores for many.  You will open doors, and never limited by depth.  Do not be solid in your heart, but be bottomless.  Let your heart’s depth never be determined, and always finding new treasures.”

To this day, Takeo carries that memory with pride, and conviction.

[/spoiler]

Machine:  Dark Tide Motherwill

Bi-lingual (English and Japanese).

Professional Chess Player and enthusiast.

Avid speaker and Life Coach[/spoiler][spoiler=Misc. info]Theme shared with Zalwara

Water - by Breaking Benjamin[/spoiler]

[/spoiler][spoiler=Shiva- Kate]

Theme: Empty Walls - Serj Tankian

osbXuQv.png

[ this body is irrelevant ]

[ kill it and it will rise again ]

[ for it shall never truly die ]

Name:  Shiva

Alias:  Shiva of the East

Appearance Archive

[spoiler=Backstory]

The Emulator.  A brainchild of the late great Dr. Ivan Sheol, the Emulator strives to do what pilots can not:  Survive at all costs.  The human body is an incredibly fragile thing, and human life is naught but the most precious resource in the known universe.  Dr. Sheol's mindset was this; why do we fight with our bodies?  Why do we place our bodies in gigantic frames when something else can do it for us?

What spurred him into this was the death of his son at the hands of a piece of experimental technology intended to boost the power of Synchro Frames.  Why did a human being, his very son, have to be in that robot?

So, he created the Emulator - a robot that takes a pilot's AMS data as input and applies it to basic combat routines in order to control a Synchro Frame.  In theory, this absolutely cancels out the need for a pilot at all - just create an army of clones, readied for battle, using one pilot's AMS.

Unfortunately, his employers hated the idea.  Scorned, he took flight to Terra Firma - who, on the contrary, loved the idea.  Short on men and women that were capable pilots at the time, they devoted many resources to the creation of SHIVA, the very first working prototype Emulator, using data forged from the AMS readings of Ivan's deceased son, Connor, and another Terra Firma supersoldier.

Its tests were near-perfect, but the same couldn't be said for Ivan's health.  He passed away soon after, leaving Shiva to the hands of the more than capable team of Terra Firma.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Robotic is the best term for its personality.  It is cold and calculating, as any other machine would be, and does not hesitate to end the life of its enemies in the most brutal way possible.  It has no remorse; if it cannot prevent something, it will not prevent something.  Likewise, its sense of survivability is almost zero; it almost expects to be killed on the battlefield, and thus will charge the enemy and be as violent as possible, using every tool in its arsenal to absolutely demolish an enemy mech.

Despite this, Shiva possesses an odd obsession with protecting her comrades; their lives are irreplaceable and far more valuable than hers, or so she's been told.  She will not hesitate to sacrifice herself to save the life of any member of her platoon, no matter the consequences.

Out of piloting, Shiva is like any other robot.  Cold, silent, and only responds to queries directed at it.  Friends really aren't something that robots do.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Machines]

[spoiler=TF-643CX Lanthus]

Unit Model Number & Name:  TF-643CX Lanthus

Unit type: Close Range Assault Combat Frame

Faction(s): Terra Firma

Pilot(s)/crew: S.H.I.V.A.

Overall Height: 15.3 Meters

Top Speed: 290 Kph (Ground), Mach 1.6 (Flying)

[spoiler=Image(s)]Lanthus

Wielding Heavy Arc Cannon

Wielding DoubleCombat Blade[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Description] Designed based on a scrapped concept for a Synchro Frame to be used by the pilot who provided S.H.I.V.A.'s data template, the TF-643CX Lanthus has been radically altered from its original specifications in order to maximize the performance of its new robotic pilot. Though technically a Combat frame by virtue of lacking an AMS module, the Lanthus performs easily on par with any other Synchro Frame on the battlefield, and excels in close quarters combat, where it can perform maneuvers that normal machines are unable to replicate thanks to the possibility of injury to their human pilots.

In order to maximize the integration with is new pilot, the Lanthus's design has been altered and stripped down. Gone entirely is a traditional cockpit, replaced instead by human-shaped socket within the machine's torso into which Shiva is inserted, allowing for total sensory integration with the Lanthus's systems. In other words, the Lanthus becomes Shiva's body during combat, allowing for reaction times on par with highly AMS-compatible pilots. Thanks to the lack of a cockpit, the frame itself was able to be slimmed down and streamlined, giving it a much more organic, fluid appearance than most other combat frames without the need to give the alrey lightly-armored machine even less protection. This redesign of the frame allows the Lanthus to move and manever in a much more fluid, human-like fashion, giving it a further edge in close range combat.

However, these Improvements come with a drawback, as the redesigned Lanthus also lacks weapon hardpoints entirely, limiting the machine to only what it can carry in its own two hands. Luckily, its standard weapons are quite effective, and the Lanthus's limbs themselves also make very effective weapons thanks to the Shiva's high degree of integration.  [/spoiler]

• Energized Double Combat Blade- The Main Weapon of the Lanthus. Designed based on data gathered from recovered SAF weapon prototypes, the Double Combat Blade is a devastating close range weapon. Though Lighter than its SAF counterparts, the Lanthus's double Combat Blade is actually more efficient tanks to a much thinner and sharper plasma blade. Though it doesn't deal as much raw damage, the double blade is much, much more adept at actually cutting things, and as a result is perfectly suited for destroying enemy Frames in a simple, swift strike. as well, its double bladed nature allows the blade to be wielded in a similar fashion to a quarterstaff, allowing the Lanthus to easily deliver a flurry of lethal blows to multiple targets in succession. 
  • Heavy Arc cannon- The Lanthus's only ranged weapon, the heavy arc cannon is one of the largest examples of Arc weaponry ever mounted on a frame, and is able to disable an improperly shielded frame with a single shot, while at the same time dealing damage on par with that of a low caliber railgun.  [/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Combat Efficiency:  It's literally built for combat.
  • Ruthlessness:  Shiva feels no remorse for its opponents, and will not hesitate to stab through the cockpit.  Shiva has been programmed to not hear the pleas of those not on its own side.
  • Near Flawless "AMS" Readings: While not true AMS, Shiva possesses almost perfect synchronization with her mech.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler][spoiler=Lauren Vega- Zai]Lauren_Vega_Headshot.jpg

"Focus on what's at hand first. You can worry about the little things later."

Name: Lauren Vega "The White Rose"

[spoiler= Appearance]Lauren_Vega.jpg

Lauren stands at about 5' 4", with long, wavy blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and a fair complexion, all of which she inherited from her father. Though her fair skin and soft, pretty face at first seem to belie some sort of frailty, Lauren is actually in excellent shape thanks to her pilot training regimen. She has a good amount of muscle tone for her size, and her measurements are 33C-22-36. She's often cold, and as a result prefers warmer clothing most times, though no matter what she dresses in, there's always at least a slight hint of something feminine in her clothing choice. Lauren almost always wears a warm, comforting smile when speaking to someone, and its a rare sight to see her visibly upset in any way.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]Lauren is pragmatic, supportive, willful, and idealistic, though she's also a realist to a degree and she has a selfish, independent streak that surfaces from time to time. Despite whatever she may believe, Lauren tackles most situations she comes across logically and with as level a head as she can muster, weighing her options carefully before deciding on a course of action. This isn't to say that she's not a quick thinker, however, but rather that she rarely rushes into a decision. Though she always carefully decides the right course of action, Lauren is often willing to set aside her logic-based train of though to lend a hand to others. Be it with a personal problem, an unfavorable tactical situation, or simply maintenance on her allies' Frames, she can always be counted on to lend her skills when necessary. This is especially true of her younger brother, Leo, to whom she has become somewhat of a parent since the death of their parents some 8 years ago. When it comes to her brother, Lauren is extremely protective, having originally joined SAF in the first place in order to support him as he made his way through school.

Despite these traits, Lauren has a strong will and drive. When she's made a decision, she sticks to it and it's actually rather difficult to dissuade her or change her mind about something. In other words, she's stubborn to a fault, and this can be troublesome on the rare occasions when she lets her idealism interfere with her decision making process. Despite being born and raised on the Shells, Lauren has always been very much aware of the amorality of the government's (and by extension SAF's) position regarding those who live on the surface. Lauren is a believer in equality for all, despite the futility of such beliefs for a person in her position, and these beliefs have only strengthened during her tenure on the surface in TRAP. Ultimately, her inability to reconcile these beliefs with her position as a pilot has led Lauren to leave SAF and defect to Terra Firma, though the decision to leave her brother behind on the Shells has weighed heavily on her conscience. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]Born in 2195, Lauren is the first child of Michael and Cheryl Vega, a computer programmer and an artist, respectively. Like many living on the Shells Lauren had a very normal childhood. She went to school, had a social life, took a boy to her senior prom, and was, for the most part, a very normal girl. Unlike her peers though, she never quite got behind the Shell government's propaganda regarding the surface, seeing the obvious disparity between those in the clouds and those on the surface as unfair.

When she was 18, however, both of her parents were killed in a traffic accident, forcing her to provide for herself and her then-10 year old brother from a relatively young age. Luckily, she rose to the occasion, enlisting in SAF as a frame pilot for the benefits and pay it provided, so that she could support her brother while still remaining on-station at their local Shell. Lauren was a natural pilot, her skills far surpassing those of her peers, and she quickly rose through the ranks of SAF on her merits. Often standing out on missions, she gained many more kills than her squadmates with her uncanny mastery of both long and short range combat. By the time the war broke out, Lauren had already become a certified ace, and soon she became feared among Terra Firma's frame pilots as "The White Rose" thanks to her efficient skill and the distinctive rose emblem she emblazoned on each of her machines. When it was found that she was AMS compatible, a Synchro Frame was designed (with a large deal of input from her, of course) specifically for Lauren's use, and she soon saw action on the front lines in her new SFS-09X Canis, where the new Synchro Frame's high speed and maneuverability gave her the edge needed to turn the tide of an engagement single handedly. When TRAP was being formed, Lauren was selected for the unit based on her well-rounded skillset and experience in small team formations, and she reluctantly left her long-time home in the clouds for a base in the former Italian alps.

During her tenure with TRAP, she easily endeared herself to the rest of her squadmates with her helpful attitude and warm personality, and during her five months on the ground she proved herself to be an invaluable asset to the unit. However, she was shot down during a recent engagement with a powerful black Terra Firma Synchro Frame. Though TRAP managed to recover her Canis, Lauren herself was nowhere to be found.

In actuality, Lauren had signaled a Terra Firma scout aircraft. After being picked up by a combat frame, she summarily informed the pilot's commander of her position as a SAF synchro frame pilot and her intention to defect (though out of concern for her former comrades she kept the existence of TRAP and her position within it hidden). After being interrogated and passing an AMS compatibility test, Lauren was summarily instated as a Lieutenant Junior Grade and sent off to Terra Firma's Mt. Rushmore research and testing facility, where a new synchro frame was hastily designed and constructed for her out of spare components. Afterward, Lauren was quickly assigned to the newly formed 'Shark Team' autonomous commando unit, led by Drayden Siedrich, the pilot who had unknowingly shot her down in battle weeks before.

[/spoiler]

Machine: TF-697S Charcharias

• Natural Piloting Skill- Seemingly born to be a Frame pilot, Lauren's talent for piloting is nearly unequaled, with only some of her fellow Synchro Frame pilots rivaling her in raw skill. She is adept at all ranges of combat, and is able to use the extreme speed and maneuverability of her frame to engage the enemy at whatever range is most tactically advantageous.
  • Combat Experience- Lauren has seen her fair share of action in her seven years of piloting. Though not as experienced as her commanding officers she is knowledgeable enough to provide tactical insight on the battlefield. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc. Info]Theme- The Bloody Honey Cannot Stop

Misc. Facts- Lauren hates being referred to by her pilot moniker, "The White Rose" as she takes no pride in being a skilled killer. Her friends often call her Lau-Lau. Though she rarely has occasion to show it, Lauren is a skilled dancer. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Risario Blanc- Toyo]
"When I'm through with you, SAF scum, your nose isn't gonna here anymore, it's going to be over here by your ear. I say ear because you're only goinna have one left. I'm gonna rip your dirty f***ing hair out by the roots and I'm gonna shove it down your mouth. There'll be plenty of room left where your teeth used to be."
Name: Risario Blanc "Wind of Destruction"
Faction: TF
[spoiler=Appearance]
9iuwjn.jpg
158 cms, 46 kg

The bottom half of her face is obscured by a mechanical mask that covers the injuries she sustained at the San Loma bombing, and it can't be taken off no matter what. Same case with her earpiece, as they have esentially replaced her actual ears. The odd outfit that she wears is actually combat armor, and she usually takes it off when off-duty. Her normal, everyday outfit is exactly like the one depicted in the picture, though she does wear skin-tight black pants for modesty reasons. Sometimes, she swaps the black tights for hotpants, but only on rare occasions.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
Stern, uptight, angsty, and somewhat psyhotic, are all traits attributed to Rio. Of course, when someone has spent their entire life in a war, they start picking up traits like that. She follows and upholds the military code completely, much more so compared to the majority of TF. Despite being only 15, she would often yell at soldiers over twice her age for slacking off. Her uptight and stern personality is probably due to the Terra Firma young pilots program, where she was subjected to a lot of punishment thanks to her previous upbringing. For that very reason, she seems to be afraid of some of the higher ranking TF members. She has a very short temper and often gets angry at the slightest provocation, but she cools off just as fast.

She tends to avoid people, often preferring to be by herself, brooding and angsting. She usually angsts over the fact that she lives on the surface and often looks up to the skies and see Shells in contempt and disgust. Perhaps it's jealousy, or perhaps she just wants to rebel against fate, but her ultimate goal is taking over Shell and make everybody who live on the surface live there. However, despite having a somewhat noble goal, her reason for fighting is much less noble.

Rio fights because she absolutely hates people on Shell, and by extention, SAF. Barely anything else in life gives her pleasure except for cleaving SAF mechs in half with her sword and seeing the look of horror in their faces. She loses the calm and cool demeanor when faced with the prospect of killing SAF soldiers, turning into a psychotic killer who slaughters with a sadistic grin. With each kill, she slowly loses control and reason and slips into a trance-like state. When she's really entranced, she stops differentiating between friend and foe and just slashes at anything near her. The earpiece she wears serves to stop her from slipping into her trance state.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]
Born to an outsider group of bona-fide terrorists, Rio has literally spent all of her life in battlefields. The terrorist group she was born to was considered too extremist even for Terra Firma, with missions such as full-on suicide bombings on Shell and kidnapping SAF soldiers and executing them in public. Their extremist nature has led to the group being constantly under siege from both Terra Firma and SAF. Her lullabies are gunfire and screams, while the smell that she wakes up to is that of gunpowder and blood. The group made use of child soldiers, training them at a very young age to kill soldiers after making them drop their guard. Like all the other kids in the group, Rio killed her first target before being old enough to enter elementary school.

At some point, her terrorist group fell into a trap set by Terra Firma and was forced to join TF, or face execution. Meanwhile, the children are put into the secret project to make young piloting prodigies artificially. Being only children, they had no say in the matter and was subjected to cruel and inhumane training for 5 years. Rio's rebellious and naturally spiteful nature only made things worse for her. Most of those who are too much for TF to handle are thrown out and sent to foster homes, but Rio was considered too talented to be let go. Instead, she was subjected to needlessly cruel punishment day after day, on top of the already inhumane training. She's only 1 year younger than Nisaria at this point.

5 years later, either because of the brutal punishment or a miracle, Rio calmed down and completed her training. However, the training had a substantial effect on her psyche. Just days after completing the programme, Rio snapped and took a Frame out to the city of San Loma, a place her terrorist group spent a lot of time on. Not running away, not to vent her frustrations, just... A flight to the city she was raised in. Have a rush of nostalgia, perhaps. Just mere hours after landing there, San Loma became witness to one of the cruelest acts in the war. Just like the city was erased from history books, Rio herself was almost erased from existence.

When the Terra Firma came to scout the location, they found Rio in a rather gruesome state. Parts of her chest was burnt, her entire lower jaw has peeled off from the heat, her eardrums are ruptured from the blast, and overall, things were looking grim. She was brought back to a team of scientists and doctors who used her grievously wounded body to create a more perfect soldier. Her brain was tinkered with and had implants installed, ranging from pain inhibitors to a built-in killswitch for when she starts to go crazy. Her ears were replaced by highly sensitive sound sensors that work almost exactly like real human ears, but doubles as a permanent commlink that can never be turned off. Her lower jaw was replaced by an all-new one made of metal, giving a skeletal appearance to her face.

With the help of the various brain implants, Rio became much more controllable and quickly became one of TF's greater assets. Later, she was taken in by the man who raised Nisaria, and the two basically became brother and sister. Rio treats Nisaria like a rival, and is especially stern and harsh with him. Around the same time as Stellarion's unveiling, she got her own Synchro Frame, Monsoon. She was then transferred to battleship 'Ceres' along with her stepbrother.
[/spoiler]

Machine: XCF-006 Type MC 'Monsoon'

-Highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and is especially deadly with a hunting knife. Her fighting style is somewhat savage and unrefined, but also very brutal. She's also very athletic and flexible.
-The gizmos loaded in her brain offer a variety of advantages. Pain inhibitors allow her to keep soldiering on even when badly hurt, various sensors heighten her AMS compability, and capacitors allow her to stay in full energy longer than other soldiers.
-Very gifted pilot, and her training further increases her capabilities. Along with Nisaria, she is probably among the greatest pilots in TF.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other info]
-Just like Saria, "Risario Blanc" is not her birth name. The name was given to her when she entered the special training, and was named after her silvery white hair.
-Has a miniature version of Monsoon's katana in her room. Used mostly for decorational purposes.
-The extent of her modifications include: Artificial lower jaw, robotic ears, various brain implants, artificial lungs, and bionic left eye. The eye has no special functions and only serve to return her eyesight following the San Loma bombing.
-Her earpieces double as a music player and even has a USB slot on the back of it.
-may or may not be tsundere to Saria
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Non-Player Characters][/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

[hr]
[spoiler=Aeolia Audevie]
[hr]

"Tch, if you keep on screwing up like this, I won’t have any more choices aside from ordering you to be transferred into a far less pleasant place. Have a nice day."

[hr]
Name: Aeolia Audevie
Occupation: Frame Researcher, TRAP supervisor and evaluator, Pilot
Machine: CFS-211-2 Messiah
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]
9d7b105c7863f7e8ec2cbf9d1886d757c13df497
175 cm, 60 kg
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[Spoiler=Personality]
Aeolia is a harsh, overly critical person that often berated others harshly for something that at times could somewhat be trivial. She’s somewhat hypocritical at times in that regards, but ignores that fact since she believes that her job is to give critical assessment to others, not to herself. At times, she could be quite explosive in her rants, which makes matters even worse. Due to this fact, she’s not exactly popular amongst the crewmember and the pilots of TRAP, and some even find her to be quite unbearable. Realizing this, Aeolia decides to stay low somewhat and avoids interaction with them unless necessary, lest she’ll attract unnecessary conflicts. She’s also a major control freak, and whenever she gets any sort of authority anywhere, she always demanded things to go along with what she had in mind.

A major thing regarding her is how she’s only being like the above due to the pressure of her position. She’s actually quite naïve, prone to creating awkward situations for herself accidentally, and most of all, insecure and always on the verge on being a nervous wreck. She used to be more warm and friendly, but once she rose in position at the SAF Research and Development department, she started to believe that she needed to act superior to others to hide her weaknesses so others could respect her. Even with it creating the inverse effect instead of what she hoped, at this point, she couldn’t care, and she kept on distancing herself from the others with her attitude, unless when her anxiety strikes.

Her naivety is reflected in how she views the world itself and the war. When it comes to that, her logic dictates that there must clearly be one completely right side and the other would be the one that’s completely in the wrong. Thus, she believes that the side that’s “right” must use any way necessary to defeat the other side, no matter what it is.

Despite being in the SAF R&D department, Aeolia has little to no idea on the actual horrors of the war. She couldn’t ever imagine herself killing anyone in any way, but with her belief above, she knows that she must be able to kill another person sooner or later as she involves herself deeper and deeper into the war.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]
For all intents and purpose, Aeolia was a normal child that grew into a normal teenage girl, albeit a really brilliant one at that. She entered high school like other teenagers, she hung out with her friends, she fawned over boys, there’s nothing unusual about her aside from her several degrees higher than average intellect. Though, her friends did remark that despite her intelligence, she was often quite simple in mind, but they didn’t pay it much mind since her grades and achievement spoke for them.

She was quite interested in the field of robotics, and due to that, when she graduated from high-school, she was recommended by her teachers to pursue a career in the SAF’s research and development department. That suggestion was reinforced later on when she received an offer to immediately continue to pursue a career in SAF immediately without entering college first due to her potential and achievements so far, and of course, young Aeolia accepted the offer immediately.

She started off humbly, working under someone else in the development of new Combat Frame technologies among other things, but her ability to innovate and propose breakthrough, coupled with her nice demeanor, allowed her to rise up in position and ended up as the head researcher of her branch at a young age of 23. But, what was young Aeolia didn’t really expect was the newfound pressure coming from the SAF’s growing expectation on her and her branch, the envy of her colleagues due to her rising up in position far faster than they could, the thoughts of some people that she could advance that fast only due to her looks and how she might’ve used it to her advantage, and it slowly ate up her mental health to the point of her breaking down often, and she was even almost getting demoted due to slow progressing of her branch coupled with many other problems, especially often caused by her anxiety and nervousness issues. It was then she realized that to be able to survive in such an environment, she must discard any signs of weakness from her being. She shouldn’t be the fragile Aeolia of the past, and if she was getting shot upon from all directions, then the only logical way to survive was to build an impenetrable fortress around her. She couldn’t garner respect if she was still as soft as her teenage self. It was the time when Aeolia started to be more and more condescending, harsh, and overly critical. She outright ignored what others thought about her, and pushed her branch around harshly for the sake of completing projects, and this new Aeolia was proven to be effective. Everyone was happy, aside from the people who worked for her, and herself, but she couldn’t care less about that.

One day, after receiving the testing results of a prototype Combat Frame, she was utterly dissatisfied by its performance, and sought to find out what actually went wrong with it. She could’ve ordered her team to look over this issue, but this time it was from one of her pet project, and thus, she was determined to look into it deeper herself. After weeks of researching and reviewing, she came into the conclusion that high-speed, high-performance Frame like the one she was developing would be unable to unleash its full potential if it was piloted conventionally, due to the limitation of a pilot’s human reflexes and ability to operate a machine conventionally. She then sent a really ambitious proposal to her superiors to make a system for frames so they could effectively act as the body of its pilot, controlled by their own mind to an extent. It was the start of the AMS Project, and despite of the SAF’s skepticism, they finally decided to fund it.

Despite several hindrances and problems during its development (mainly, the discovery that the system requires specific type of brainwaves to be used, which was found just after the first test run of the first prototype, and how during one of the first missions of the AMS system, the machine that utilized it was shot down), she and her team managed to perfect the system and the new type of Frames, dubbed as “Synchro Frame”. While the end result was far most cost-heavy than projected, the result went beyond satisfactory, and the project was declared as a success.

The project proved to be too straining in the end for Aeolia, and immediately after it was declared as a success, she resigned from her position, and left for a year-long retirement. Not much was known about what happened during that time, aside from when she also helped the development of the Anti-SF system that ended up being installed in the Avalon.

As soon as the new elite covert Synchro Frame team TRAP was established, she almost immediately got transferred there, acting as the team’s supervisor, while some people objected her sudden placement there, some higher ups in the SAF backed her up. The only thing she said about the reason of her sudden reappearance was that she wanted to see for herself how her brainchild performed in action.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
Her main strengths are innovation, critical in-depth analysis, and determination, though this mostly applies to pieces of technology. When she noticed something is wrong with a machine or a system, she can and will look more into it, find its cause, and craft a solution. She also has a knack in devising new types of weaponry and giving them to random pilot to test them, only devising them to be safe enough so they can still return with result of the weapon. After all, the most important thing was to see how she could improve the design, not how badly her prototype products screwed up the user.

Her piloting skills are mostly unknown due to her rarely, if ever, used any frames.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Misc. info]
-Despite her claims that she developed many of SAF's weaponry, Frames, and the AMS system alone, she actually mostly just being the mind behind those, only dabbling in theories, concept, and the blueprints.And that doesn't even mean all of them were conceptualized by her. This fact about how she get a lot more credit than she deserved, well, even if she did deserve a lot of them, irked many people that knew better. Especially the people that worked under her.
-She was relatively close to Arthur Hollyfield, though merely in the professional sense. Even she couldn't really stand him as a person. Her detractors often called her "Arthur's lapdog" due to the fact that she worked under him a lot of times, while also doing a lot of his more personal research favors, much to her annoyance.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=CFS-211-2 Messiah]
[hr]
Unit Model Number & Name: CFS-211-2 Messiah
Unit type: High Mobility All-terrain Combat Frame
Faction(s): SAF
Pilot(s)/crew: Aeolia Audevie
Overall Height: 15 meters
Top Speed: 265 km/h (W), 1.1 Machs (F)
[hr]
[spoiler=Image]
mg-102_rx-0_unicorn_gundam_02.jpg
Assault Plasma Rifle and Plasma Shield equipped.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Description]
This was the unit Aeolia tested at the time when she started to get the idea for the concept of AMS and Synchro Frames. It was originally intended to simply be a project to see the true limitations of Combat Frames, by modifying a 211, the best performing unit they have at that point. Hence the label of it being a pet project. The AMS project ended up using the actual 211 units instead of 211-2 for the development of the system, mainly due to the insistence of Aeolia so that the results would be easier to compare and contrast, but it was clear that Aeolia had grown an attachment to this unit, a fact that was made clear when she brought the unit with her both when she retired from SAF’s R&D department, and when she joined TRAP as a supervisor. A supervisor shouldn’t even need to bring their own frame, but Aeolia just said that she might someday need to enter the battlefield proper, and thus, she needed to be ready for that time.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
Main Equipment

• 1x Rapid Assault Plasma Rifle: A plasma rifle that was designed to fire off more rounds per minutes compared to the standard plasma rifles, at the cost of each projectiles’ power. Directly connected to the frame’s energy generator, so this could be fired with impunity without worrying too much about ammunition.
  • 1x S-Field Anti-Plasma Shield: Basically a shield with its own siedrich field generator that operates to disperse incoming plasma-based weaponry while still being able to withstand physical projectiles.
  • Shield-mounted Plasma Blade Generator: Used to generate an expansive plasma blade at the edges of the shield, turning it into an effective melee weapon, at the cost of most of the shield’s defensive capabilities against plasma-based weaponry.
  • 2x Wrist-mounted Standard Issue Plasma Saber
  • 2x Head-mounted Vulcans

Optional Equipment

• 2x Heavy-Duty Heavy Missile Launchers: Strapped on her unit’s back, these could hold around 8 heavy claymores each at a time, along with up to 4 tubes of 24 micro-missiles. The Claymores will split into several smaller explosive projectiles upon impact or after traversing enough distance. Sacrifices mobility for firepower, since these are ridiculously heavy.
  • 4x Heavy-class Heat-seeking Rockets: Only equipped when Aeolia could be bothered to find some spare ones. Really destructive, but quite vulnerable.
  • 2x Anti-Air Plasma Cannons: Also strapped on its back, these, following their name, are designed to shoot down aerial units mainly. Surprisingly not really heavy.
  • 2x External Detachable Boosters: Designed so Messiah could enter the battlefield at high speed. Maximum of Mach 2.3. Enough fuel for 2000 kilometers of travel.

[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Misc. info]
-The difference between Messiah and regular Stallion is a slightly redesigned head and armor, primarily near the cockpit area, color scheme, and the removal of extra thrusters on its back for the sake of hardpoints.
-The horn and redesigned head is purely aesthetic.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Annerheim]
[hr]

“As your captain, and…as a fellow human being, I’m looking forward for all of you to return safely to this ship when this mission is over.”

[hr]
Name: Annerheim zi Miriadell
Machine: Ceres-class Aerial Mobile Fortress, XSF-444-01 Nyx
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]
af7167d0ac6a563e99716d2f3ccc119e930cc6f2
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]
Unnaturally calm and serene in most battle situations, however dire it is. In battles as the commander of her ship, she never bothered to show any emotions, only using her calculations, logic, and prediction to act, just like a machine. Some people found her to be quite harsh whenever she leads them, though it’s just because she acts without considering others’ feelings. This doesn’t mean she’s infallible though, as not all situations can be solved by logic alone. This emotionless, logical side of hers also carries its way through whenever she's controlling her XSF-444-01 Nyx. Though despite of this, she is still concerned about the survival of her allies, and will gear her plans towards ensuring that they could survive the missions. Sacrificing her pilots or crews to gain an advantage in battle never gets to be considered by her.

Despite her attitude during combat, outside of it Annerheim is considerably more lax to everyone. She often crack some jokes and generally tries to keep the atmosphere light in her ship. A heavy drinker, Annerheim even sometimes treats her crewmember for a drinking session whenever appropriate and when she’s able to. She tends to approach the people working under her with compassion and respect, often listening to their problems if she can, and this attitude of hers and her tendency to prioritize the safety of the people under her command made her be adored by those very people, even if her reputation outside of Ceres mainly focuses on her mechanical side in combat.

Despises the war completely, and never really tries to hide this fact from anyone. Though, she couldn’t help but to keep fighting in this war, half because the fact that the war will still rage on even without her, and the other reason is the pressure coming from her father and her superiors. Having one of the top-ranking leaders in Terra Firma as her father pretty much locked her chance of ever stop fighting, her extremely subservient attitude towards him not helping. At this point, due to him, she believes that to ensure that no more fighting will take place, Terra Firma must win the war, and that is how she tries to rationalize her actions.

Not that it helped a bit.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]
The sole daughter of an influential figure in the Terra Firma’s government, not much else was known about her due to her sheltered life. Most people also had no ideas about the reasoning of how did she become the commander of a unique, first-in-its-line battleship out of nowhere at such a young age. Many suspected foul play was involved in her assignment, but the actual reasoning was quite a bit more complicated than that.

The reasoning behind that could be summarized as her being the right woman at the most wrong time possible. During an attack on a Terra Firma construction site, Annerheim, who was a new recruit there, found herself and several other survivors unable to escape from the place, aside from using an unfinished prototype aerial battleship stored inside a hangar nearby. None of them was trained to fly something on that scale before, and during the debates and confusion, Annerheim decided to step up and started to order the other survivors to help her operate the plane, with some help by some of the instruction manuals lying around regarding the ship. While at first her authoritarian style of commanding the ship was met with other survivors' ire, they realized that they had no other choices at that time, and followed her order. The ordeal ended with all of them managing to survive and escape from the doomed construction site, and Annerheim's deed was met with praises, though it was definitely still not enough for her to actually commanding a battleship. Later on she was recruited as the crew of the newly finished Ceres, and not long after that she was met with another dire situation as the ship's captain was accidentally killed during a confrontation with the enemy by a lucky shot when the ship’s barrier was down. While everyone else was still panicking and surprised, she stepped up, controlled the situation, and successfully commanded the ship during the entire confrontation, and returned with the expensive one-off battleship relatively intact. After the battle, the other crews elected her as their new captain, and her superiors agreed, mainly just due to them couldn't be bothered to relocate another capable captain there.

Her whole career in the Ceres could be downright unbelievable to some. In a relatively short time, she had managed to secure quite the amount of victories for her side, assisting operations, and overturning the tide of a battle just by showing up at the nick of the time. Though actually, even with her abilities as a captain of the ship, she (correctly) attributed most of those achievements to sheer dumb luck and coincidences, what with her often was being conveniently positioned in places and times when her help would be needed the most, and most of those time she and her crew were just roped into the conflict or battle just because they're there. Despite of her insistence that this was the case though, she's still regarded as one exceptional captain that the Terra Firma had access to. Well, even with the fact that being a captain of the ship is still the last thing she wanted to be.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
-Above average leadership, problem-solving, and strategizing ability.
-Above average skill as a Frame pilot, displaying amazing reflexes and accuracy.
-Uncanny ability to be the right person at the wrongest of time possible.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Misc. info]
-Really likes karaoke sessions, even though she can’t sing at all.
-Her early years was completely surrounded with mystery, but one thing Annerheim admits is that she never really finished formal education, or even proper military education.
-She really likes cheesecakes and candies, at times even enjoying them during missions. It’s not too uncommon that she acted all serious and ordering people around with a lollipop in her mouth.
-When she’s out piloting her frame, her second in command, Bernard Adler, will replace her as the commander of the ship. Not that she leaves the ship often or anything.
-Even if she dislikes being involved in the war as a captain, piloting is something that she dislikes even more. She will only get out in her frame when there’s no other choice but for her to do so.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]
[divider1]

[spoiler=V444 Nyx]
[hr]
Unit Model Number & Name: XSF-444-01 Nyx “Night Raven”
Unit type: Prototype Heavy Assault Synchro Frame
Pilot(s)/crew: Annerheim zi Miriadell
Overall Height: 10.5 meters, not including weapons.
Top Speed: 200 km/h (W), 1.3 Machs (F, fully equipped), 1.6 Machs (F, without extra armaments)
[hr]
[spoiler=Image]
5fefc866f9e032b3c25ffb60e7760065708dbadf
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Description]
A testbed Synchro Frame used to test out the performance of experimental technologies, this particular unit was given to the Ceres mainly due to the Terra Firma higher ups not really wanting to waste Annerheim’s AMS compability, despite her showing little interest in piloting. Due to that, the unit was designed to be easy to use and versatile, so it could be quickly adjusted to a new pilot’s liking when another choice became apparent.

It’s only one of the several base units of the so-called “Nyx” series that the Terra Firma has, and currently the one of the very few in action. The “Nyx” series of frame is designed for versatility, mainly. Boasting compatibility with many types of armaments and additional gimmicks, these frames are the first step for Terra Firma to rapidly deploy relatively cheap and easy to assemble Synchro Frames if the situation requires it, or as replacement frames for AMS compatible pilots that currently has no frames of their own.

Despite of the Nyx series’ intent of being an economic SF, it’s definitely not lacking when it comes to specifications and performance. The Terra Firma research team is still gathering combat data from unit 01, in an attempt to further downscaling the unit’s cost and further developing its armaments and equipments. The criminally small size of each unit is intentional. It cuts some budget to develop the base frames, and it offers mobility advantages at the cost of the suits becoming really fragile.

Unit 01 itself, the fabled “Night Raven”, is outfitted with weaponries fitting its intended role as a heavy assault frame, boasting exotic (albeit prone to malfunction) tools to accomplish its goals.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
Main Equipment

• 4x Automatic Heat-seeking Anti-missile Machine Gun: Despite its name, it can also fire at and attempt to destroy any projectiles coming at it with big enough heat signature.
  • 2x Arc Claws: A set of overheated claws surged with Arc electricity, they are really sharp and can easily wreak havoc on the machineries it hits.
  • 2x Hip-mounted plasma blade/cannon: Can be utilized as either of the two.
  • Extending Arm: Nyx’s arms can extend for around 4 times its original length. Sacrifices some of the structural integrity of the frame’s arms, in exchange for giving extra range. It also allows the Nyx’s arc claws to be able to function like a grappling hook.

Night Raven Configuration

• Laser-Guided Long-range ARC Rifle: It uses low-power laser beams to form an electrically conductive laser-induced plasma channel (LIPC). A fraction of a second later, a powerful electric current is sent down this plasma channel and delivered to the target, thus functioning overall as a large-scale, more powerful, long-distance version of the Arc-guns. An artificial lightning bolt, so to be said. Still on the experimental stage, the rifle itself is prone to overheating and malfunctioning.
  • 2x Shoulder-Mounted Hemholtz Coil: Two coils designed to produce a sphere of magnetic field that will cancel out other magnetic fields, 15 meters in diameter. The frequency of the magnetic field is low enough to not be able to penetrate the metal coating of Frames to harm the ST Reactors, but enough to nullify Siedrich-field assisted Plasma Weapons.
  • Deuterium Fluoride Impact Cannon: Another experimental weapon. The deuterium fluoride laser constructionally resembles a rocket engine design-wise at first. In the combustion chamber, ethylene is burned in nitrogen trifluoride. This reaction produces free excited fluorine radicals. Just after the nozzle, the mixture of helium and deuterium gas is injected to the exhaust stream; the hydrogen or deuterium reacts with the fluorine radicals, producing excited molecules of deuterium fluoride. The excited molecules then undergo stimulated emission in the optical resonator region of the laser, producing a continuous output of high-powered beam of directed energy to the target. The result is a beam of direct energy with output many times more powerful than a standard plasma gun. Though, on the case of this weapon, the whole reaction occurs in the cannon, with the reactants for each shot is stored in canisters, which makes the shots this unit can make really limited.
  • Shoulder-Mounted Rail-powered Ribauldequin: The Ribauldequin, also known as the Organ Gun, was the basis of the weapon’s design. Now fires off explosive-packed metal rods instead of bullets, and propelled by electromagnetic field instead of gunpowder. Has a really high rate of fire.
  • 3600 Back-mounted Arc Gun

[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Misc. info]
The name Nyx is based on the Greek personification of Night. Reasoning was due to its dark color scheme, and its effectively anti-plasma weapon field, which could be a metaphor of a dark night.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=Ceres-class]
[hr]
Unit Model Number & Name: IAF-001 Ceres
Unit type: Ceres-Class Terra Firma Aerial Mobile Fortress
Pilot(s)/crew: ~2300 crewmen and technicians, 53 pilots.
Dimension: 534 m (L), 375 m (W), 142 m (H)
Top Speed: 1.7 Machs (All engines), 0.6 Machs (Average)
[hr]
[spoiler=Image]
aquila_or_was_it_garuda_class_aerial_for
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Description]
Terra Firma's first aerial version of their infamous Motherwill-class Land Battleships, built to more effectively conduct operations all across the world and to overwhelm SAF's own crafts on their supposed "realm". Effectively could support up to 40 Frame units and 60 aircrafts, but for short range transportation, could carry up to 100 of each. The unique feature of all Terra Firma made battleships is still apparent here, which is the Multideck design of the ship, which allows for a really fast mobilization of all Frames stored inside it. Another unique feature is its ability to turn 360o around its base.

Despite its designation of being an airborne Motherwill-class, Ceres-class cannot afford to run the prized Millenium Cannon due to it not having the space for it. It’s also structurally more fragile than a ground-bound Motherwill, but its protection system helps in that regard.
[/spoiler]
[hr]

• Two-Barrel Anti-Air Main Plasma Cannons
  • Two-Barrel Defensive Anti-Air Gatling Turrets
  • Missile Pod Launchers
  • Anti-Plasma Weapon Barrier System: Can be activated at anytime, though, will unnecessarily drain the ship's energy if it's on for too long. There's also the issue of screwing with the ship's own plasma cannons when it's active, so it'll definitely only be activated whenever it’s necessary for the ship to use it.
  • 15x Bomb Hatch: Located at the bottom of the ship, of course.
  • Grand Impact Mega Particle Cannon: The most prized, and the most rarely used equipment of the ship. Located between the two front flight decks, it is a weapon that creates a beam of continuous stream of accelerated particle with high kinetic energy, which would obliterate everything in its path. Works with the same principle of Tesla's so called "Teleforce", more streamlined, but consumes a lot of the ship's energy per shot. Not that it needed to fire more than once per battle due to the power of the weapon in question. The only downside of the cannon itself is that the particle output needs time to be charged, and for the initial several seconds of the weapon's firing, the stream of the fired particles would be relatively small and harmless, giving time for units to get out of the line of fire. A really risky, but destructively effective way to use the weapon was to turn the ship’s upper platform around during the firing sequence, allowing the ship to literally sweep the area using the cannon.

[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Nisaria Black]
[hr]

“Reasons to fight. Ideals. Isn’t all of them meaningless in the end? After all, dead men’s words hold no meaning, right?”

[hr]
Name: Nisaria “Saria” Black (The White Devil) (Adelar Schwarzschild)
Machine: XCF-005 Type-KY “Stellarion”
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]
54a65bad179b7d99f6fe3a01d2fcdf977d4c6ad9
155 centimeters, 43 kilograms.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[Spoiler=Personality]
Young and energetic, optimistic, and usually cheerful during most situations, Nisaria looks like a beacon of brightness of hope in the middle of the darkness that is the war. When someone is feeling down, he will try to cheer them up. If someone wants to talk, he’ll try to hear them. Despite of this, he’s actually far from his outward appearance. All of the cheerfulness of his is merely a fabrication. He’s extremely cynical inside, but he does not want everyone else to know. He’s just as depressed as the others, if not more, but he decided that he’d keep it to himself as he hide behind layers and layers of fake emotions. At times though, his cynical side will surface without him having much control of it.

That aside, he really loves flying, as he was subjected to the confinement of the earth for a great portion of his life. Pretty submissive due to his training, but often tries to take his own initiative if he thinks it will do good for others. His reason of fighting in this war is pretty much not because of to avenge the city or his family and friends. He has no reason to fight at all. He just does what he’s ordered to do. He can’t say that he feels anything at this point about the war and the act of killing. But, one thing that he definitely shows a lot of distaste is traitors and betrayals. It’s mainly due to the remainder of the conditioning and brainwashing that he experienced back then. But overall, due to his age, he’s quite naïve when it comes to a lot of things.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]
Born as the youngest son to a family in San Loma that sympathized heavily with Terra Firma's cause often to extreme level, Saria was already subjected to his parent's ideology even during his childhood, and often got scolded for not really following their ideas. Probably due to this, he was closer to his older sister, and viewed her as something similar to a role model and a parental substitute. One day, he was pretty shocked when he learned that his sister joined the Terra Firma rebel group as a pilot, and even more shocked and completely crushed when he heard not long afterwards that his sister was killed in action during a skirmish. Hearing this news, instead of grieving, his parents forcefully entered him into a secret Terra Firma program to produce young piloting prodigies artificially. He himself, still shaken from the loss of his sister, at first vehemently protested this decision, but later on, he gave in, believing that this would be what his sister wanted for him to do. He was eight years old at that time.

The program, which was entirely conducted in a secret location inside the city without the participant being able to interact with the outside world, was very tough and torturing, and at times, even inhumanly so, but for five years, Saria managed to survive and perform well, with his self still intact for the most part. One day, when he was conducting several performance overview test outside of the city, the engine of his jet malfunctioned, and he was forced to crash-land it. Not long after that, as he was checking the engine of it, the city of San Loma was erased from the map by a series of bombing done by the SAF in quick succession.

He was rescued several days later by a Terra Firma survey team, as he walked alone dazed in what was left of the city, completely impoverished and shaken. Recognizing him as one of the children from the secret project, Terra Firma immediately assigned him as a Combat Frame pilot, a job that he managed to pull very well despite his age, and after several months, an important figure in the Terra Firma decided to raise him as a son or some sort, though this relation is more similar to that of a master and his subordinate, but Saria didn't mind it. Two years later, the man unveiled the Stellarion to Saria, and gave it to him. Immediately afterwards, he was transferred to the battleship "Ceres" and served there ever since.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
-Prodigious skill in reflex and physical skill due to his training and "special conditioning", and coupled with the AMS system, it made him capable of several amazing feats that would be completely impossible for others, like dodging projectiles with ease.
-Enhanced piloting skill and mastery in aerial combat.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Misc. info]
-His feminine appearance are often lampshaded and teased by others on his unit, though he bear it no mind. Though, he somewhat disliked whenever they asked him to wear outright feminine clothes like dresses or something similar.
-Used to keep several cats in his house during his childhood that he and her sister cared deeply about, but after he was drafted into the secret program, he never heard anything about them anymore.
-Under his adoptive father/master's order, he has changed his name. "Nisaria Black" is not his birth name, though, it was close to what his old name used to be.
-In contrast to his feminine appearance, he remembers his sister to be more masculine, a tomboy, and always acting like a young man.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=Stellarion]
Unit Model Number & Name: XCF-005 Type-KY “Stellarion”
Unit type: Custom Transformable Synchro Frame
Pilot(s)/crew: Nisaria Black
Overall Height: 13 meters (Frame Mode)
Top Speed: 240 km/h (W), 1.6 machs (F) 3.5 machs (F, Jet Mode)
[hr]
[spoiler=Image]
altairlion-cf.png
(Jet Mode)
altairlion.png
(Frame Mode)
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Description]
The “Star of Hope”, as it’s usually called due to it being designed to turn the tide of battles when things are looking grim, Stellarion’s actual origin is pretty questionable, as not much is known about it until it was handed to Nisaria by the so-called Mr. White. Compared to other Synchro Frames, the machine was very frail, except its nacelles, but that weakness was offset by its high damage output, amazing speed, and the pilot’s amazing reflexes coupled with the AMS system. It is also really energy and ammunition-inefficient, and even the installed solar panels only half-solved the problem.
[/spoiler]
[hr]

• 2x MSX-41-R Deep Impact Plasma Cannon “Hyperion”

Placed on its nacelles, these fire highly destructive blasts of plasma towards its target. The power output can be adjusted to the level of the usual plasma weapons, but more often than not, Nisaria uses these cannons at full power to clear a group of enemies at once.

• 4x Plasma Saber

In both of this mech’s arms and in its nacelles, this mech stores a plasma saber generator (in the case of its nacelles, it utilizes the Hyperion’s generator for this purpose, which made the sabers generated from it have a higher power output and longer range).

• 12x Micro Missile Launchers

Each can hold up to 15 missiles. Short-medium range, medium explosive power.

• High-Efficiency Solar Panel

Mainly used to increase the Hyperion’s power output to a higher degree, these are foldable, and stored near the back of the machine.

[/spoiler]
[hr]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Adelheid]
[hr]

"There's no mercy in war. People live and people die. That's all there is to it.[/size]"

[hr]
Name: Adelheid Schwarzschild (The Crimson Impact)
Machine: CFS-X193 "Avalon"
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]
9dbb7738e0eec994e182d9f92ade0e00ee71566c
180 cm tall, 68 kg.
[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Personality]
Adelheid is a respectable woman in all accounts. Calm, cool, and honorable, she’s quite charismatic, and many of her peers (who are mostly her juniors), looks up for her in admiration. In her unit, she is the silent type most of the time, as she prefers to prove her worth in practice rather than merely by talking and theorizing.

Not many people know that she’s a hopeless romantic that’s never gotten into any relationships, but that’s mainly since according to her, her true love is her heavily customized Combat Frame, the CFS-X193 Avalon, though of course, not literally. While she was aware that sooner or latter she would need to develop an actual relationship with another human being, she's pretty content with her current status, and after all, she felt that relationships like those would merely be a hindrance and distraction on the battlefield.

While she used to utterly despise Synchro Frames, she had mellowed out a bit since she joined TRAP, at least enough to work with them. She didn't really see the people under her command with high regards though, most of the time, mainly due to her attributing most of their performance due to their machines instead of their skill. Yes, she was aware that her own Avalon could outperform some Synchro Frames even without its ace in the hole active, which would technically made her a hypocrite, though she always attributed her performance purely to her skill.

Indeed, she was quite proud of her own piloting skill, especially since it is her true and only passion. She wouldn't be "Adelheid Schwarzschild" if she did not have those skills. On the battlefield itself, she usually is quite composed when it comes to assessing the situation, but when it's time to engage the enemies themselves, she would usually show no mercy as long as her frame could keep up with her determination to completely eradicate her enemies. It's not exactly due to a bloodthirsty nature or something similar, she's simply unwilling to be generous or showing any mercy on the battlefield, since after all, doing that can kill her if she's not careful.

A great admirer of the concept of medieval chivalry, but she is very well aware that it's something that's too idealistic to be followed in a broken world like this. She's no way an optimist or idealist, and she simply fights for her survival.

Never ever wants to talk about her family that she left behind.
[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Biography]
She was born in the city of San Loma, though, she and her family lived in a smaller town not far from the city itself. When she was a teenager, she conscripted herself to the then-underground organization of Terra Firma as a fighter jet pilot for an unknown reason. Whatever that reasoning was didn't really matter in the end when her youthful recklessness ended badly for her as she was shot down in a battle not long after she joined.

She survived though, but she ended up getting captured by the SAF as a prisoner of war. The pilot that downed her, Altomare Weiss visited her not long afterwards in prison, and much to her surprise, he bailed her out and decided to take her as his apprentice, saying that he saw her unrefined talent during that short combat that ended up with her loss. Afterwards, the two went on to be close friends not long after that. It was in the Shells that Adelheid started to get closer and be fascinated by Frames, and in a short time, it was apparent that she had the natural talent to operate them well mainly due to her piloting skill, and thus, she later was chosen to be a test pilot for many of SAF’s Frame projects, as she’s able to operate them to their fullest capabilities and inquire about which function was good or bad and what should be fixed or replaced from the design. Due to her being used to fighter jets before she piloted frames, Adelheid ended up falling in love with the concept of CFS-193 Victory, and decided to use one as her personal unit, with the approval of the SAF, of course. With Altomare's connections, he helped Adelheid to fully integrate herself into the Shell and SAF, even to the point of most people not being aware that she used to be a Terra Firma pilot.

When the SAF R&D department started their Synchro Frame project, it was her that they chose to be the very first prototype model’s test pilot. She accepted the offer gleefully, especially since she had followed the whole process of its development, and fell in love with the machine. She believed that it was her fate to operate the machine on the battlefield, and her superiors promised her that if the test went well, she’d be chosen as its main pilot.

It didn’t go as she expected. This time, she oddly was completely unable to operate it well at all, not even reaching 30% of the machine’s potential. It was then apparent to the developers that she lacked the special brainwaves needed to synchronize with the machine. This was enough to drop her spirit down by a lot, but then on the next day, her superiors announced that her friend Weiss was the one that was chosen to pilot the SF. That was when she started to despise SFs and grew more distant to her friend.

Her distance with him was so much that when he was shot down during a mission, she didn’t feel anything, and when Terra Firma started to develop their own SFs, she blamed Weiss’s incompetency for that. She officially retired from being a test pilot in favor of being an actual combat pilot, and subjected herself to a lot of training of all kinds, whether it’s physical, mental, or using simulators. Also, she modified her personal CFS-193 using the knowledge she got during her time working with the Research and Development department to make it be able to stand up to enemy Synchro Frames, even if she sacrificed stability in the meantime.

Her training and customizations paid off as on one of her proper first missions, she managed to a Synchro Frame unit that ambushed she and her squad, who managed to kill many of her teammates due to the superiority of the foe's Frame. They didn’t expect it when she managed to outmaneuver them, and decisively shot them down with a well-aimed shot, though the pilot itself managed to retreat as Adelheid hesitated to shoot the escaping pilot. This and the later battles cemented her reputation as an ace pilot. But she didn’t let the praises get into her head and she kept on customizing her Frame more and more obsessively. She even resorted to ask the currently retiring Aeolia Audevie to help her with the frame designs, and the two then partake in the development of the Anti-AMS "SF-D" system, a system capable of boosting a non-AMS capable unit's performance significantly when it detects the brainwaves of an opponent Synchro Frame. The prototype of the system was installed on her unit, but for some reasons, the development of that system came to a halt immediately afterwards, and she couldn't even ask Aeolia about what exactly happened with the continuation of that project.

One day, for a reasoning unknown to her, she was assigned to be the CO of the newly formed elite team of SF unit named TRAP, even though she herself did not pilot a Synchro Frame. Despite her insistence of not wanting to have anything to do with that team, she was still assigned there, much to her chagrin.
[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Skills/Specializations]
She absolutely specializes in high-speed aerial combats, where the amazing maneuverability and speed of her Frame can be displayed in all of its glory. With her experiences as an ace fighter jet pilot, she has developed the mind to read the situation of the battle quickly, and devising plans and maneuvers on the fly without dropping a beat. She is also the undisputed master of one of her signature style of transforming her Frame mid-air to immediately adapt to the ever-changing situation of battles.

Her sharpshooting skill is quite remarkable. While her tactical sniping skill is good, her main threat comes from her ability to be accurate with her shots even in the middle of a combat, while moving at high speed.

Outside of piloting, she’s a great mechanic and she has good knowledge about the components and builds of Frames, especially Synchro Frames, mainly due to her involvement in the development of those. Thus, she often designs frame concepts for fun, most of them ended up being quite usable, if not fully effective.

Her main weaknesses are bombing operations and tightly packed artillery defense.
[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Misc. info]
-She likes lions, and felines in general. Said that she remembers taking care of several cats.
-When asked why she looked really young for her age, she shrugged and said it was merely a miracle.
[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

[divider1]

[spoiler=CFS-X193 Avalon]
Unit Name: CFS-X193 Avalon
Unit Class: Custom Transformable High Mobility Aerial Combat Frame
Overall Height: 17.9 meters (counting guns), 14.5 meters (head to toe)
Pilot: Adelheid Schwarzschild
Maximum Speed(Flying): Mach 4 (Fighter Mode with Extra Pack fully equipped, though even with it equipped, Adel would only go for Mach 2.8 maximum for safety and energy conservation reasons) Mach 1.4 (Combat Frame Mode) Mach 1.6 (SF-D active)
Maximum Speed (Ground): 231 km/h
[hr][spoiler=Unit Image]
[spoiler=Base Unit]
8e17754d2bf457a832c596b7eb75e814513e3a1b
(Fighter Mode)
4cbfafe3753fdc303f34651ed5a922be586cf736
(Frame Mode)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Extra Pack]
13923789239_29e42eab41.jpg
(Fighter Mode)
superparts_durandal4.jpg
(Frame Mode)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Description]
The Two-mode Combat Frame is a series of Frame that was designed mainly for high-speed aerial combat. Originally, Avalon was one of the many mass-produced ones, but Adel's personal touch had made it into a far more dangerous machine in the battlefield.

Appearance-wise, it was made to be sleeker and more aerodynamic, with the emphasis on agility and elegance. Though effectively, this Combat Frame packed quite a lot of heat even compared to Synchro Frames, and pretty much more agile than many of them, with the Alter/System just cranking these aspects even higher. Though, the fact that this is not supported by the AMS system dampened it from its true potential, as Adel's reaction time, however fine tuned with experience and skill it is, is no match from AMS supported aces.

During her time in the Shells not long after Leo joined TRAP, Adel installed an optional Extra Pack to her frame for extended, long distance operations.
[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Armaments and Special Equipment]
Base Armaments

• 2 Medium Class rapid-fire Plasma Gun: Mounted on its back, it was originally designed to fire normal bullets, but Adel rigged it and turned it into firing superheated plasma.
  • Anti-Fortress Noble Plasma Cannon "Excalibur": Designed to take out battleships in one shot, Excalibur is more like an ace in the hole for Adel due to how much energy it takes to fire each full-powered shot using it, enough to actually drain the entire energy of the Frame. Most of the time it's stored inside the main ship, and will only be drawn when necessary due to it limiting Avalon's mobility to an extent.
  • Two Medium-Class Plasma Rifle "Caliburn": The main weapons of Avalon. Both are frame-mounted version of the standard-issue plasma rifles, which has the option of either being used with its internal energy packs, or it could also utilize the frame's own generators to fuel itself.
  • Twelve micro-missile launcher pods: Two exit ports in each engine pod and 4 exit ports in each conformal armament pods. Leg pods contains 30 micro-missiles each while the rest contains 12. The missiles are unguided, but can be aimed.
  • Two standard-issue arm-mounted Plasma Sabers: Standard issue, really. Nothing much to be said.
  • SF-D "Alter/Frame" System: SynchroFrame-Destroyer, a system that was built in to counteract the opponent's SF units. When in the presence of an unregistered Synchro Brainwave, the system will start overworking the internal reactors to increase the parameters of the Frame to a whole new height at the cost of the Frame's stability and energy consumption. While normally this would give a Combat Frame the capability of standing on a somewhat equal footing to an Synchro Frame one-by-one, in the hands of the experience and reflex of Adelheid and her extensively customized Frame, she could overwhelm Synchro Frames with relative ease. This mode only lasts for around 5-10 minutes before it drains Avalon's energy completely.
  • X-wing Solar Panel System: Avalon's wings can open up and reveal an emergency solar panel system that took form as four additional "wings" that formed the X-shape.

Extra Pack

• Four Detachable Extra Boosters + Internal reactors
  • Four Wired Detachable Wing-mounted Missile Pods: Containing 15 micro missiles in each. When detached, Adelheid still retains control of their aiming system, which allows her to use them to strike at her opponents from varying angles. It's not exactly a wire-guided missile pods, and the wires themselves are simply a way for Adelheid to be able to retrieve the pods after she detached them.
  • Two Nacelle-mounted Hi-Plasma Cannons: Only usable when in Fighter Mode. Using the power from the additional internal reactors.

[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Misc. Information]
[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

[hr]

• 4 weeks later...

Unlike the usual bumps, this one's not to announce a new post (though one will be up today, fret not). Instead, I'd just like to publicly announce that, A. SF is 6 months old next week. and B. just some general plans i have for the OOC in terms of cleaning it up and reorganizing it a bit, since its a mess in some spots. I'll be updating whenever i get time, though so this will be a gradual thing.

Nai's been re-submitting apps for his characters of late, so I'd like to extend the opportunity to the rest of you as well if there's anything (that isn't super major) that you'd like to alter. In addition to that I'll be putting the character libraries into a more proper order to coincide with the new bios; re-filing the entries for characters who's players have dropped out or taken a leave of absence as NPCs if they're still canon and deleting those that are not, while putting all of the active characters into a more detailed list.

In addition, I'll be creating additional sections for all of the player character and NPC mecha (which at present only exist in your apps) and filing them into their respective factions for ease of access.

Last and most importantly, I'm going to be updating the database with new information and redoing some entries which are no longer up to date withthe setting or contradict some of the plot. It should hopefully be more comprehensive when I'm done.

Happy 6 months of not-death everyone!

[Spoiler=NPC]

[hr]

“I-I’ll do my best! With hard work and guts, anything's possible! Just like big sis said!”

[hr]

Name: Helmienna Ronaide

Machine: XSF-444 Mass-produced Synchro Frame Nyx

[hr]

[spoiler=Image]

5589ee27c89c3f24fce0013964939ad82a869c73

[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Personality]

A somewhat shy and especially naïve girl, Helmienna’s definitely not really used to the atmosphere of war, but by golly, she tried to. Dreaming to be an ace pilot to follow up her father’s legacy, she trained days and night, despite her clumsiness and her initial lack of knack for piloting. A hardworker by heart, she will not back down despite being bullied and harassed, if only to impress her older sister and follow her dream. She idolizes the Synchro Frame pilots of Terra Firma, and dreamed to become like them, which makes her being AMS-compatible a much cherished fact by her.

Outside of that, she’s actually having a bit of an inferiority complex, but not by much. She’s quite friendly to others, but at times, could be too excitable for the other soldiers when it comes to some things. Sometimes others wondered why a girl with a mindset like that even doing in a battlefield like this..

[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Biography]

Entered the pilot academy at a young age (due to her faking her own age), Helmienna was at first having a lot of difficulties to catch up to the others, which earned her mockeries from the other trainees. One day, when it was announced that she was AMS compatible, the mockeries turned into full-on harsh bullying, but despite that hardship, that fact that she’s AMS compatible gives her more incentive to train, and with the help of her coach and her older sister’s encouragement and guidance, she managed to successfully show some actual results, and she graduated from the academy with decent results. Due to her being a really fresh pilot, despite her being AMS compatible, Terra Firma decided to play it safe and gives her one of the MP models of the Nyx before giving her any specialized frame. Not that she worried much about this, since at least, she’s one step closer to emulate her heroes. Her first battles are rough, but with hard work and guts, Helmienna’s sure that she could overcome those difficulties.

[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Misc]

-Often reads old comic books about giant robots, which also gives her some of her enthusiasm regarding being a pilot.

-Her sister is also a pilot, but she hasn't seen her in a while.

-She idolizes the pilots of Shizu and Moonsoon especially. She has a thing for the two close combat Synchro Frames.

-Her red left eye is actually artificial. The actual eye was damaged due to an accident where she accidentally stabbed a pen to the eye.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[/spoiler]

Would be a recurring pilot, but by no means one of the main cast. Have some stuffs planned for her, but nothing big.

dammit Zai, you get my hooes up but you make it crashing down harder than the impact from a millenium cannon to a mook frame qq

Anyway, happy (slightly belated) 6 months of not dying, peeps. Hopefully we can keep this up to the very end.

I aim to please. But fear not the real deal is forthcoming asap. just gonna be a little tight with my schedule during the next day and a half.

• 2 weeks later...

Unit Model Number & Name: CM-202 Aspis

Unit type: Prototype Synchro Frame

Overall Height: 15m

Top Speed: 270kph, Mach 1.5

[spoiler=Image]

f004d.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Description]

A prototype Synchro Frame designed and produced by Owen during his time in TRAP R&D. A quick and sturdy frame, it is designed to be a workhorse unit, capable of fighting at every range at least decently, though it's exceptionally solid design means it's best suited for mid-to-close range brawls.

Equipped with a high-powered propulsion unit, it is deceptively fast, despite its blocky-build, and is capable of keeping up with the swifter Frames with a bit of effort. It was designed with high customization in mind, so there are only a few weapons it cannot be socketed with. The frame can take hits with stride, and pay it back two-fold.[/spoiler]

1x Twin-Linked 50mm Battle Rifle

––––An archaic weapon from the first days of Frames, it fires rather slow HE slugs at a medium rate. However, underestimating this weapon will lead to ones downfall, as it still packs a wallop.

1x Chainsaw Bayonet

––––A weapon intended to tear through slower frames and units that are incapable of escaping its grinding teeth. Impractical doesn't even begin to describe it.

1x Titanium Knuckle

––––“Last ditch effort” weapon is an understatement.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

Currently does not contain an AMS unit. Specifications and descriptions are all theoretical from power tests and virtual simulations.[/spoiler]

Archived