Every Pokemon... Ever 26/719

Nazryl

It has been attempted before and it has failed before, lots. But in my current addiction to this site, I have picked up the torch and I'm going to create and post all Seven Hundred and Nineteen Pokemon in Yugioh form. I'm mad you say? Yes, yes I am! 

My aim for this thread is obviously to make the cards but also get feedback from you guys, the members and try to make this a community project with input from everyone who wants to add to the set with ideas for artwork, effects, attack and argue over who is the best Pokemon (Raichu) 

So stay

Enjoy

Comment

Rate

Give feedback

And let me know your favourite pocket Monster? 
It may become a Promo card!

Gotta Create 'Em All!

[spoiler=Updates] 

[spoiler=03-09-2014] The thread is up! The first three Pokemon are created [/spoiler]

[spoiler=03-09-2014] Nine more Pokemon added! Pidgeotto needs editing a little to make his effect less powerful than Pidgeots, but that can be done tomorrow [/spoiler]

[Spoiler=04-09-2014] Added Rattata and Raticate. Also, to commemorate 20 cards, the first of my Promo cards has been added! It's in the top percentage of Promo Cards! [/spoiler]

[spoiler=04-09-2014] Final six cards of the initial block added! And I'm on schedule! Second promo card to celebrate! [/spoiler] 

[spoiler=19-09-2014]I have been absent due to Destiny (I'm addicted) but eight cards have been added![/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Limited Edition, comemerative Promo Cards!]

TVgFc4i.jpg

This cad can not be Normal Summoned or Set. If 'Joey' is face up on the field; You can Special Summon this card (From your Hand) Select 1 'Rattata' or 'Raticate' in your Graveyard; This card gains the selected cards Attack. No other 'Rattata' can be Summoned whilst this card is on the field.

vIdWddo.jpg

Pikachu + 1 Thunder-type Monster.
This card can only be Special Summoned (From the Extra Deck) by sending the above cards to the Graveyard (You don not use polymerisation) . If 'Nazryl' is face up on your side of the field: This card gains 500 Attack. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=1-26]

[spoiler=001-003 Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur]

Dtx0T83.jpg

Once per turn: Select 1 Monster you Opponent controls; Reduce the selected Monsters Attack by 300. 

88ASdDi.jpg

During the End Phase that a 'Bulbasaur' destroys a Monster as a result of battle: Tribute it; Special Summon this card. Once per turn: During your Main Phase; Reduce the Attack of 1 Monster your Opponent controls by 500. 

d92jFi9.jpg

During the End Phase that a 'Ivysaur' destroys a Monster as a result of battle: Tribute it; Special Summon this card. Once per turn: During your Main Phase; Reduce the Attack of 1 Monster your Opponent controls by 1000.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=004-006 Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard]

lvLuBaA.jpg

Once per turn: Send the top card from your deck to the Graveyard: If it is a Monster card; Inflict 500 damage to your Opponents lifepoints. 

8ak6Mgx.jpg

During the End Phase that a 'Charmander' inflicts Damage to your Opponent: Tribute it; Special Summon this card. Once per turn: During your Main Phase: Send the top card from your deck to the Graveyard: If it is a Monster or Spell card; Inflict 700 damage to your Opponents Lifepoints.

P9vJpj0.jpg

During the End Phase that a 'Charmeleon' inflicts Damage to your Opponents Lifepoints: Tribute it; Special Summon this card. Once per turn: Send the top card of your Deck to the graveyard; Inflict 1000 Damage to your Opponents Lifepoints.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler=007-009 Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise]

2e50ep1.jpg

Once per turn: During your Main Phase: Select 1 Monster on the field; Switch it to Defence position. 

m9yfqq.jpg

During the End Phase that a 'Squirtle' Destroys a Defence position Monster: Tribute it; Special Summon this card. Once per turn: During your Main Phase: Select 1 Monster on the field: Switch that Monster to Defence Position; It loses 500 Defence. 

yng2q.jpg

During the End Phase that a 'Wartortle' Destroys a Defence position Monster: Tribute it; Special Summon this card. If this card Attacks a Defence position Monster; Inflict Piercing Damage. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=10-12 Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree]

8udGQa7.jpg

When this card is attacked and flipped face up; This card can not be destroyed by battle by the Attacking Monster. 

aCnLIhB.jpg

Tribute 1 Face up Defence Position 'Caterpie'; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). Once per turn; Flip this card into Face down Defence position. Flip: Search your Deck for a 'Butterfree' card; Add it to your Hand. The Deck is then shuffled. 

LJOMJbO.jpg

Tribute 1 Face up Defence Position 'Metapod'; Special Summon this card (From your Hand) When this card is Summoned: Select 1 Monster your Opponent controls; The selected Monster can not Attack or activate its Effect whilst this card is Face up on the field. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=13-15 Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill]

INeQGT9.jpg

Flip: Select 1 Monster on the field; The selected Monsters Attack becomes 0 until the end of the Battle Phase. 

DVB2tiY.jpg

Tribute 1 face up Defence position 'Weedle'; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). Whenever a Monster you control is Destroyed by Battle: Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 'Beedrill' (From your Hand or Deck)

omWtfjs.jpg

Once per turn: During the Battle Phase: Reduce this cards Attack by 300; It can Attack twice. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=16-18 Pidey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot]

gDLUejK.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Select 1 level 3 or lower Monster on the field; Return that Monster to its owner Hand. During the End Phase: If this card Attacked your Opponent directly: Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 'Pidgeotto' (From your Hand)

8y5xn7Z.jpg

When this card declares a Attack: Select 1 level 5 or lower Monster on the field; Return that Monster to its owners Hand. 

QukgbQw.jpg

During the End Phase: If a 'Pidgeotto' Destroyed a Monster as a result of Battle: Tribute it; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card is Summoned: Select 1 Monster on the field; Return the selected Monster to its owners Hand. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=19-20 Rattata, Raticate]

jEjh5Di.jpg

Bites anything when it attacks. Small and very quick, it is a common sight in many places.

JVPDrNI.jpg

Tribute 1 'Rattata'; Special Summon this card (From your Hand) When this card declares a Attack: Flip a coin; Heads; This card gains 500 Attack. Tails; This card loses 500 Attack. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=21-22 Spearow, Fearow]

4jprb2M.jpg

The Attack and Defence of this card are equal to the number of Winged Beast-type Monsters on the field x600

aKLISJL.jpg

If you control a 'Spearow' with 1200 Attack or more: Tribute it; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card is Summoned; Destroy a number of Spell/Trap card up to the amount of Winged Beast-type Monsters you control. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=23-24 Ekans, Arbok]

scoVZEE.jpg

Once per turn: During your Main Phase: Select 1 Monster your Opponent controls; Reduce the selected Monsters Attack by 100 x its level. When you activate this Effect; Place this card face up in your Spell/Trap card zone as a continuous Spell card. 

RgEmKbB.jpg

During your Standby Phase: Send 1 'Ekans' from your Spell/Trap card zone; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). During each End Phase: Whilst this car is Face up on the field; Your Opponent loses 500 Lifepoints. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=25-26 Pikachu, Raichu]

oheVm1m.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned; Destroy all defence position Monsters on the field. 

qRGNbpo.jpg

Pikachu + 1 Thunder-type Monster.
This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the above cards the the Graveyard (You do not use 'Polymerisation'). When this card Attacks a Monster; You can switch that Monster to Defence position. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=27-50]

[spoiler=27-28 Sandshrew, Sandslash]

fXtPXsk.jpg

During the End Phase this card was Attacked: Send it to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 'Sandslash' (From your Hand)

0UX6rMJ.jpg

When this card is selected as an attack target; Switch it to Defence mode. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=29-31 Nidoran, Nidorina, Nindoqueen]

E7COCqK.jpg

If this card Attacks a Monster with a Attack lower than it's original Attack; Destroy it without applying Damage calculation. 

0IMYU4i.jpg

Tribute 1 'Nidoran (Female) from your side of the field; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). If this card Attacks a Monster with an Attack lower than it's original Attack; Destroy it without applying Damage calculation and inflict Damage to your Opponent equal to that Monsters Attack.

IeUo0ZM.jpg

During the End Phase: If a 'Nidorina' you control Destroyed a Monster this turn: Tribute 'Nidorina'; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card Destroys a Monster as a result of Battle; Inflict 1500 Damage to your Opponents Lifepoints. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=32-34 Nidoran, Nidorino, Nidoking]

J0UxkST.jpg

If there is a 'Nidoran (Female)' on your side on the field; Reduce the Attack of all your Opponents Monsters by 300. 

3aDCTwR.jpg

Tribute 1 'Nidoran (Male) from your side of the field; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card Attacks a Defence position Monster; Inflict Piercing damage. 

lCfMp2R.jpg

During the End phase: If a 'Nidorino' inflicted Piercing damage to your Opponent: Tribute it; Special Summon this card (From your Hand). Whenever this card Destroys a Monster as a result of Battle: Banish that Monster; Inflict Damage to your Opponents Lifepoints equal to that cards Defence. [/spoiler]

Now, as you can tell with these images, I have cut/pasted them onto backgrounds to give a consistent look about them, the only problem with this? Paint leaves a line of white around the pokemon, anyone know how to stop this? Or get rid of it quickly and without any special editing software? 

It's ok, I'm quite happy chugging along at my own pace and making them in my own time. Thanks for the comment :)

Update: More cards added! Also, the first of my Promo cards have gone up too! These will come when I reach certain milestones in the process with cards, comments, updates and everything between. 

It's nice to see that I influenced someone lol. (I'd ofcourse be a complete idiot if it turns out I didn't influence you in anyway)

About the white lines, Photoshop, right click on the layer, blending effects, inner glow + outer glow, play with it.

most of the cards btw are quite weak, and don't really fit competitive play (unless you had some rebirth-like project in mind), it's up to you if you'd like to make competitive cards or weak ones as the original game has both and it's perfectly legitimate. :)

Try and check the OCG thread to fix your capitalization.

Good luck :P

BTW: you can't put 700 pics in a single post, the forum won't let you do that, you should've reserved posts.

• 2 weeks later...

I should have... I might have to create a new thread once I reach the cap. 
My long term plan for the cards is to create the first 150 and then edit them and try to balance them once they are complete. I'll then move on to the next 150 and so on. For now these are just the basic idea and they'll change either by my ideas or if other people want to give them :)

Archived