CFX Discussion Thread

Night

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah woah, calm down all, as much as it's common knowledge that my body is up for sale. I'm currently on sex-working holiday.

for real though, if someone wants me in their "squad" I'll happily join whomever.

Embrace the love. I know I will.

To determine the three, we should figure out the two's and then do another random selection and see where that person ends up.

Hello, I'd be interested in joining although I'm not sure how interested others would be competing on a team with me considering I haven't really touched GIMP in like several whiles (months, years? idk).

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg you're back

Join, and figure stuff from there. Starting's the biggest step, the rest is just a learning curve.

Alright, so just to remind everyone:

Team 1 - Dae x Catman

Team 2 - Madsen x Ali

Team 3 - Night x Hioco

Team 4 - 25 oh oh x Tormented

Team 5 - Rai x Smear

This is the tournament bracket.

It looks odd and confusing due to their being 5 teams rather than 4 but don't worry it's completely fine. 

Here's how it's going to work:

• The first match will be a placement match featuring all 5 teams in a free-for-fall, 1st place gets slot 1 on the bracket, 2/3rd get slots 2/3, and 4/5th place get slots 4/5. Slot 1 is obviously much better than slots 4/5 so placing well is vital to your teams success. 
  • After each team has been placed I'll updated the bracket and continue to do so as the tournament progresses.
  • All teams will compete at least once in the main bracket, if your team wins you will progress to the next round, if your team loses however then you'll be bumped down into the losers bracket at which point you'll compete to either progress in the losers bracket or be knocked out of the tournament. 
  • At the end the main bracket winners will face off against the last remaining team in the losers bracket, if the team in the main bracket wins they are the champions, should they lose however they then have a second chance at the title. 
  • The winning team gets crowned the collab kings and both get a dope award to showcase under their avatars.

I did the math and it seems as though there will be about 9-10 matches total. So how should we pace it, 1 match per week? 

The placement match is on Monday 9/15/14 you've got an entire week to produce 1 collab piece with your teammate, have it submitted to me by 9/14/14 12 P.M. GMT -5.  Or just click this and it'll tell you how much time you have left.

Oh and decide on a team name with your partner, be sure to pm me what it is so I can make all of the logos, we're doing this shit legit. (Try and pm me with the name as soon as possible so I can have enough time to make it). 

Archived