Pot Of Dichotomy x1
Upstart Goblin x3
Hand Destruction x1
Magical Mallet x2
Nightmare Steel Cage x3

Traps = 0 :P

Extra = 3
Number 56:Gold Rat x3[/spoiler]

Main draw engine - abusing Mystic Piper by drawing into lvl 1 attack negates, once a mystic piper is in your grave you can use Kinka-                                   Boyo to resurect and keep abusing.

[spoiler='Spell choice/Why no traps']Allure - draw power

1 for 1 - sending a maiden or valley for mystic piper
1 day of peace - Staple in Exodia
Duality - kinda draw power
Dichotomy - adds negates into deck and draws 2
Goblin - Draw Powa
Destruction - Last resort, Discard if hand limit is 6 or above
Double Summon - for Valley eff if 2 kinkas available, kinka, piper double summon valley eff wth kinka :)
Mallet - shuffling Exodia into deck 4 other kombos
Steelcage - Self explanatory

No traps because although Roar is a surprise, 2 turns better than 1

btw lazy writing is lazy ik :P[/spoiler]

http://i.imgur.com/SI7O7nK.png lol

Edit: replaced cup of ace wth cup of duality

Nightmare's Steelcage can be lifted via removal effects - I'd rather run Chainable one-shot Battle Phase lockouts like Threatening Roar and Frozen Soul to bait removal and give a surprise factor (frustration on the opponent's end optional).

A Lava Golem or two can help with taking out opposing threats. Swap with Santa Claws if you want more precise spot removal.

Cup of Ace is risky. I'd take Pot of Duality over that any day, because the chance of feeding the opponent cards without getting to enjoy anything can ruin your day.

Where Arf Thou? is like the ideal card for this deck. I'd cut the Double Summons (no point) and the Dichotomy (you don't really want to fatten your deck, do you?) for 3 of them. Plus, I'd switch the stall means for more effective ones (T Roar, Waboku).

Added Where Arf Thou for the double summons and a duality, the reason being is you can recycle ur negates. about the trap negates, i would rather not run them because of main draw engine, whats better drawing a negate or a negate + a card :P 

even if you dont want to remove steel cages, atleast trade them for SoRL since they last a turn longer >.>

Suggesting to change 1 bad card with another will not alter the end result at all. The end result being that SoRL is a bad card and does not deserve a slot in a deck like this.

Suggesting to change 1 bad card with another will not alter the end result at all. The end result being that SoRL is a bad card and does not deserve a slot in a deck like this.

Changing a bad card with a better version of said card should be able to do something (on paper).

But anyways, there should be threatening roars and some kind of removal somewhere.

Also, get more rank 1s or something.

Archived