Hello Everyone, finally managed to delete my last two failed dragon forums and now finally capable of creating a more realistic and non-overpowered dragon forum so please, enjoy!

[spoiler='ULTIMATE EGYPTIAN GOD']

Okay I want to start off with one of my favorite non-existent cards, The Winged Dragon Of Ra's Phoenix mode! I know it's not a dragon-type but it is derived from a dragon-type monster. I tried to base its effect on the anime.

god%2Bpheonix.jpg

This monster can only be special summoned, from your hand, by sacrificing 1 face-up “The Winged Dragon of Ra” on your side of the field. Any monster that battles with this card will be immediately destroyed without applying battle damage. At the cost of 1000 life points, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponents side of the field. When this card is destroyed, return 1 “The Winged Dragon of Ra” from your graveyard in face-up attack position (this counts as a normal summon.)   

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='LEGENDARY DRAGONS']

Okay now I'll post the "Legendary Dragons" as cards! this forum wouldn't be complete without them. I tried to base their effects on the video game Egyptian gods effect, and have the effects correspond with the individual card types they can fuse with in the anime spells, traps, and monster cards.

eye%2Bof%2Btimaeus.jpg

Offer Three Dragon-type monsters to summon this card. while this card is on the field, it can't be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally.) When summoned, you can activate one of the following effects,

* Remove from play 1 monster to increase this cards ATK by the original ATK of the removed from play monster.

* Pay half your life points to remove from play all monsters on the field except this card. 

fang%2Bof%2Bcritias.jpg

Offer Three Dragon-type monsters to summon this card. while this card is on the field, it can't be targeted by trap cards. the ATK/DEF of this card is increased by 1000 points for every trap card in your hand. When your opponent normal, special or tribute summons a monster with 2000 DEF or less, and you have a trap card on your side of the field, it is automatically destroyed by this cards effect.

claw%2Bof%2Bhermos.jpg

Offer Three Dragon-type monsters to summon this card. while this card is on the field, it can't be targeted by spell cards. By removing from play 3 spell cards, inflict 3000 points of damage to your opponent (this effect can only be activated once per turn.)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='UNRELEASED DRAGON CARDS']

Since we have the legendary dragons, we might as well have some of there fusion cards (or at least Timaeus)

hQU7KDE.jpg   yJ961j1.jpg

LEFT

"Dark Magician" + "The Eye of Timaeus"
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Special Summoned: Target any number of Spell Cards in any Graveyard(s) (min. 1); banish those targets, and if you do, this card gains 100 ATK for each card banished by this effect. If this card is destroyed: You can target 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

RIGHT 

"Dark Magician Girl" + "The Eye of Timaeus"

Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target.

And it wouldn't be complete without their final fusion form. 

(I made it so the card would be summoned using the legendary dragons, since it would be a clutter making the legendary knights)

nOuzOHB.jpg

"The Eye of Timaeus"+"The Claw of Hermos"+"The Fang of Critias"
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's ATK is equal to the combined ATK of the fusion material monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

The three Legendary Dragons wouldn't be complete without there rival, behold, the one monster that defied even the Egyptian God Cards,

The Grand Dragon Leviathan!

7qdqB7E.jpg

This monster can't be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned from your hand while "The Seal Of Orichalcos" is in play. If this card is on the field and "The Seal Of Orichalcos" isn't, remove this card from play. The effects of "The Seal Of Orichalcos" do not apply to this card. While this card is on the field, all face-up "Divine-Beast" monsters are removed from play.

Ever since I saw "The Crimson Dragon" I always wanted it to be a card. I tried my best to make it summonable, and have its effect correspond with the 5D Dragons.

Now "Xotolt" on the other hand, was just some image I found on the internet, since I'm a dragon card person, and there were no Dragon-type Earthbound Immortals, I decided to make it a card. 

RN03kWl.jpg      qQ209mD.jpg

LEFT
1 Dragon-type Tuner + 1 or more Dragon-type monsters
As long as this card is on the field, increase the ATK of all face-up Dragon-type monsters by 500 points. If this monster is destroyed, special summon, from your Synchro deck, either "Stardust Dragon", "Red Dragon Archfiend", "Black Rose Dragon", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Black-Winged Dragon" or "Life Stream Dragon" in face-up attack position.

RIGHT 
There can only be one face-up "Earthbound Immortal" card on the field. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field, destroy this monster. Once per turn, you can destroy one face-up Dragon-type monster you control to attack once more this turn (Life Point damage isn't added.)

Honestly, I was running out of ideas, and so I tried my hand on this dragon that was seen on an episode of Zexal.

gVrMCsy.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your extra deck) when 1 face-up "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard (you do not xyz summon.) During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish the opponent's monster. Increase this cards ATK/DEF by the ATK of the banished monster. At the end of the Battle Phase, return any monsters banished by this effect to the field.

This was my failed contest entry that I wasted ALL my points on. Might as well display it here, it would be a waste to destroy such an awesome card.

boHQtt4.jpg

1 Elemental HERO Neos + 1 Dragon-type tuner
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except monsters with the word "Neos" in it's card name. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Warrior-Type monsters you currently control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='NON-EXISTENT MALEFIC DRAGONS']

Honestly, I think there could have been more malefic dragons in my opinion, and so I took the liberty to make all the dragon cards that I think should have had Malefic versions. I know that some of these cards are just monsters with the colors inverted, but I don't have the time to draw malefic versions of them, besides, they look cooler like this.

I know that this card isn't very realistic, seeing that there is no legal "Slifer The Sky Dragon" card so this card would be useless. I just wanted a very Overpowered dragon, kinda like a counter part to "Malefic Truth Dragon".

rk1wGmf.jpg   

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Slifer The Sky Dragon" from your deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. The ATK/DEF of this card becomes the number of cards in your hand x1000. When your opponent normal summons or flip summons a monster with 2000 DEF or less, it destroys that monster.

Of course we would have these cards, they're the most powerful dragons in duel monsters! 

7KMHX4J.jpg    zTzuL7x.jpg

LEFT

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Five-Headed Dragon" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. This card can't be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (Battle damage is still inflicted to players.)

RIGHT 

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 " Master Of Dragon Soldier" or "Dragon Master Knight" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each other Dragon-type monster you control.

I had to make a powerful malefic version of both red dragon archfiend and stardust dragon, so I chose their final forms. 

JyLcqAQ.jpg   f5fAXiB.jpg

LEFT

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Majestic Red Dragon" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and have this card gain ATK equal to the negated monsters ATK, until the end phase.

RIGHT 

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Shooting Quasar Dragon" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. Once per turn, during either players turn, when a card effect is activated; you can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

O.k., now for some Zexal dragons, yes the overpowered Galaxy Eye dragons!

(I couldn't add any of their effects since these are special summoned cards and they don't have material monsters like the original xyz summoning versions) 

EOvrK7h.jpg   PCehBBG.jpg   

LEFT

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card.

RIGHT 

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card.

I love Azure eyes, he's awesome, has a decent dragon support effect, ETC. so imagine how useful he would be if you could bring him straight to the field!

I was trying to find some synchro counter part to red-eyes, until someone mentioned black dragon archfiend to me. the original is only in Japanese and despite it being a fusion summon card, it's effect for summoning works like a xyz summon card.  

IBCUP6J.jpg   UYZ5GuM.jpg

LEFT

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. When this card is Special Summoned: Dragon-Type monsters you currently control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

RIGHT 

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 1 "Black Dragon Archfiend" from your extra deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up field spell card on the field destroy this card. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this Fusion Summoned card attacked or was attacked: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that target's original ATK, then shuffle that target into the Deck.  

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='DRAGON DECK RECIPES']

These following decks are the most powerful dragon decks I've ever used in video games, some of which are capable of use in real life.

YGO NIGHTMARE TROUBADOUR

DRACO RAPTURE

MONSTERS

2 blue-eyes white dragon

1 dark magician

3 luster dragon

1 meteor dragon

1 summoned skull

1 breaker the magical warrior

1 buster blader 1

1 goddess with the third eye

2 manju of the ten thousand hands

1 marshmallon

1 mystical sheep #1

2 skilled dark magician

1 spear dragon

1 spirit reaper

1 versago the destroyer

1 black luster soldier

1 B. skull dragon

1 blue-eyes ultimate dragon

1 meteor B. dragon

1 dark paladin

1 MASTER OF DRAGON SOLDIER

SPELLS

1 black luster ritual

1 card destruction

1 emblem of dragon destroyer

2 fusion gate

1 fusion sage

1 graceful charity

1 heavy storm

1 lightning vortex

1 mage power

1 mystical space typhoon

1 polymerization

1 pot of greed

1 premature burial

1 swords of revealing light

1 united we stand

TRAPS

1 call of the haunted

1 DNA surgery

1 draining shield

1 jar of greed

1 magic cylinder

1 mirror force

1 torrential tribute

YGO 5D WC 2011: OVER THE NEXUS

DRACO DEITY

MONSTERS

1 horus the black flame dragon LV8

1 white night dragon

3 red eyes darkness metal dragon

1 prime material dragon

2 strong wind dragon

1 horus the black flame dragon  LV 6

2 axe dragonute

1 vice dragon

1 luster dragon

2 blizzard dragon

1 lancer lindwurm

1 vanguard of the dragon

3 delta flyer

2 golem dragon

1 montage dragon

1 red dragon archfiend

1 trident dragion

1 trishula, dragon of the ice barrier

1 iron chain dragon

1 stardust dragon

1 exploder dragon wing

SPELLS

1 lightning vortex

1 monster reborn

1 mountain

1 smashing ground

2 stamping destruction

2 united we stand

1 call of the haunted

2 dragons rage

1 magic cylinder

1 mirror force

1 ordeal of the traveler

3 scrap iron scare crow

TRAPS

1 call of the haunted

2 dragons rage

1 magic cylinder

1 mirror force

1 ordeal of the traveler

3 scrap iron scare crow

MALEFIGEDDON

(TURBO DUEL DECK)

MONSTERS

3 MALEFIC TRUTH DRAGON

1 Meklord emperor granel ∞

1 meklord emperor skiel ∞

1 meklord emperor wisel ∞

3 malefic cyber end dragon

1 malefic rainbow dragon

1 rainbow dragon

3 malefic stardust dragon

3 doomcalibur knight

2 malefic parallel gear

3 cyber end dragon

3 malefic paradox dragon

3 stardust dragon

SPELLS

1 SPD SPL- allure of darkness

3 SPD SPL- overboost

1 SPD SPL- power baton

3 SPD SPL- shift down

1 SPD SPL- the end of storm

TRAPS

2 dragons rage

1 eradicator epidemic virus

2 full throttle

3 malefic claw stream

(HONORABLE MENTION)

YGO 5D WC 2010: REVERSE OF ARCADIA

DRACO DEITY

MONSTERS

1 blue-eyes white dragon

1 luster dragon

1 axe dragonute

1 luster dragon

1 cyber dragon

1 debris dragon

1 dragunity darkspear

1 flamvell grunika

1 golem dragon

1 koa'ki meiru drago

1 lancer lindwurm

1 Magna draco

1 marshmallon

1 mirage dragon

1 montage dragon

3 red-eyes darkness metal dragon

1 red-eyes wyvern

1 spirit reaper

1 strong wind dragon

1 the white stone of legend

1 white night dragon

1 SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON

3 FIVE-HEADED DRAGON

1 ancient fairy dragon

1 black rose dragon

1 red dragon archfiend

1 stardust dragon

1 trident dragion

1 trishula, dragon of the ice barrier

SPELLS

1 axe of despair

1 brain control

1 burden of the mighty

1 dragons mirror

1 future fusion

1 gold sarcophagus

1 heavy storm

1 lightning vortex

2 mountain

1 mystical space typhoon

1 swords of revealing light

TRAPS

1 call of the haunted

1 magic cylinder

1 metalmorph

1 mirror force

1 torrential tribute

[/spoiler]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing a "The Winged Dragon Of Ra" that was Special Summoned from the Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card battles an opponent's monster: Destroy that monster without applying damage calculation. You can pay 1000 Life Points: Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

If we go by the legal version of Ra, this card is impossible to summon (because of its no Special Summoning effect); the illegal "vanilla" version can be used for this, however. Another option would be to have another monster treat its name as Ra (there's a few of them), but they have specific conditions for doing so. 

It does retain its flavor from the anime and last effect is pretty much Lightning Vortex or something, except for LP cost in lieu of a hand discard. 

As mentioned, the main problem here is its summoning conditions (considering the legal version CAN'T be Special Summoned from the Graveyard). Now, if you got rid of the Graveyard requirement, then this card can be summoned using the legal variant (or original if you choose). It breaks the flavor, yes, but sometimes you have to sacrifice some flavor for playability. 

You also spelled "Phoenix" wrong, but that's not a big deal. As for your card, don't upload it using attachments. Just upload it to Tinypic or something, and copy the IMG code from there. 

Also, I told you to cut down on using large fonts in your threads [the rule ones are already established at the top of forum; there's no need for you to repeat them again]; it makes your threads look unprofessional. 

Archived