Tomorrow's Kings - Large HAM

The Tricky isn't really a good car because it's a -1 to use as a tribute aka another -1. Kuraz is cool in theory, but in practice you wont have Artifacts set too much.  I'd drop them for Vanity's Fiend and Majesty because those two cards deal quite a bit of damage to top decks.

The Tricky isn't really a good car because it's a -1 to use as a tribute aka another -1. Kuraz is cool in theory, but in practice you wont have Artifacts set too much.  I'd drop them for Vanity's Fiend and Majesty because those two cards deal quite a bit of damage to top decks.

Tricky's Purpose is actually very different than what you state, He dumps Level Eater and sets up a lot more combos than you think... Kuraz's Purpose is also different, How the hell am I gonna blow up my Returns to use my Extra Deck again without him?

I can get away with Dropping a Tricky though

I think you can get away with running a Mega Raiza. With Stormforth and Return, spinning 2 opponent's cards is pretty powerful, especially when we're talking about decks that all hate spinning like Shaddoll, Yang Zing, and Tellar.

I've had moments where I wanted to run a Mega Monarch, but I needed the space first off, and secondly, outside of Tricky/Morall -> Level Eater or using up a Monarch, I would not see a lot of play with it

Archived