Ludum de Morte [OOC/NS/NA/PG-16]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, this is it. Although Kuri's App is not quite done (I am helping him work stuff out through PM) we definitely have enough to start. Now considering last time I was in an RP where the host asked everyone if they wrre ready, it was followed by a dozen "my body is ready" images, which were then followed by a dozen warning threats from Rinne, so gonna just go ahead and make the IC now!

HYPE!

And, now each kill assignment has been sent out. This ought to be a hell of a ride.

Fair enough; scoring first blood ridiculously early is cheap anyway. But then again, not knowing who's trying to kill you can be annoying...

In any case, posted. Hopefully Saori has a chance to scout the mansion in its fullest.

She should. For now, though, everyone is just waking up. This bit is gonna be pretty crucial for establishing how the characters react to different situations. As an example, Naoko and Velia did pretty much the exact opposite things, despite both being teenage girls within the same age range. This RP is gonna be a TON of fun.

I will do a post within the next few hours, and within it, I will describe enough of the breakfast room for what is needed. Good idea on the map, though, I will make one later. In the mean time, the order of the rooms from furthest from dining room to closest is:

Yuu Fukui

Naoko Tsukina

Velia Kiyabu

Mamoru Hijiri

Aaron Jeffrey Todd

Luke Valentine

Amaya Mikinami

Saori Toyama

Aaaaaand now the post is up. Feel free to sit wherever you like, just make sure to get everyone into this dining room. Each resident will have a place-card matching Naoko's, with its own matching greeting on the back. The only exception would be for Saori (since she is the one who has the gun, the explanation on the back of her place-card is closer to "haha we took your bullets no guns allowed")

Damnit, why ruin the build-up?
Yaara, man, why?

Because lying would be meta-gaming, as stating by Aqua?

yea. Furthermore;

every player will be informed of their character's target through PM. This ought to be fun.

Simply revealing it seemed to ruin this fun, wasn't it?

Archived