YCM Grand Pokémon Tournament 2

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Yeah, I must've missed it while adding the entries. Considering how many entries there are already; chances are that I might overlook things (hopefully it doesn't occur too much).

Anyway, the appropriate changes have been made.

The list of Pokes is split into two; because the number list function apparently doesn't like going up to 128.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So had to narrow it down from a list of 23...Jeez.

Maractus
Lilligant
Carbink
Mawile
Porygon-Z
Tauros

Swampert

Surfing Pikachu (For some reason)

Blaziken

Ditto

Absol

Joey's Rattata (It has perfect IVs, you know?)

I am not a huge fan of some of these, but I think they're kinda cool. So yeah.

I would like to point out that the italicized Pokemon now have at least 2 votes, but do not seem bolded... I don't know if you missed them because of getting suddenly overwhelmed with the thread or for other reasons, but i can do a quick double-check of all the Pokemon voted really quick for any other Pokemon that have insured placement in the official event, if you wish.

I would like to point out that the italicized Pokemon now have at least 2 votes, but do not seem bolded... I don't know if you missed them because of getting suddenly overwhelmed with the thread or for other reasons, but i can do a quick double-check of all the Pokemon voted really quick for any other Pokemon that have insured placement in the official event, if you wish.

Yeah, I am getting overwhelmed with votes [especially since this is a 128 Poke tourney].

If you could double check, that would be great.

Gallade

Scizor

Quagsire

Golurk

Machamp

Mudkip

Adding.

Going to make sure that multiple nominated Pokes get their names bolded.

As of Post #30 (which should be this post), this is the current list of who does and does not have multiple votes.

[spoiler=And the list, done in alphabetical order, is...]

Absol
Altaria
Arceus
Banette
Blastoise
Blaziken
Braviary
Carbink
Celebi
Chesnaught
Chikorita
Ditto
Dragalge
Dragonite
Dunsparce
Eevee
Espeon
Feraligatr
Gallade
Giratina
Golurk
Goodra
Haxorus
Heracross
Ho-oh
Houndour
Infernape
Jigglypuff
Latias
Lilligant
Lucario
Lugia
Machamp
Magikarp
Maractus
Mawile
Meowstic
Mewtwo
Milotic
Mudkip
Noivern
Oshawott
Pangoro
Pikachu
Porygon-Z
Quagsire
Raichu
Raikou
Rattata
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Reuniclus
Rotom
Salamence
Sawk
Sceptile
Scizor
Scolipede
Serperior
Shuckle
Skitty
Slowpoke
Smeargle
Sneasel
Spheal
Staraptor
Swampert
Sylveon
Tangrowth
Tauros
Teddiursa
Togekiss
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Victini
Volcarona
Wailmer
Yveltal
Zigzagoon
Zoroark

[/spoiler]

Yeah, I know.

If we still have a ton of them by the 128 max cap, most likely going to just run the regular tournament with all entries. There's no point in running a qualifier round for 30+ Pokes with only one vote. (If there's 16 or so, then perhaps)

The bolded ones are guaranteed to be in.

We have Skitty! :3 That makes my day alone. Hopefully the members will vote for adorable Cat that chases its tail over some Generic Dragon thing.... 

A dreaded matchup would be Cute vs Cute though.... Would hate to have to vote for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDzMpV6jfw

I think I just shed manly tears for the Dawness :3

No problem.

I should probably make that point clear in the main post, so everyone gets it.

Adding your nominations though.

On further review, 128 Pokes is still a long way; either I curb it to 96 Pokes and re-arrange the fights accordingly, or allow members to nominate an extra 1-2 (in essence, your backup Pokes).

That'll work.

If things don't go properly, I can just allow members to nominate an extra Poke or two. Otherwise, we can work with 91 Pokes so far [just that the matchups won't be clean]

(There are a couple more Pokes that I wanted to put forth, but had to hold back due to the space requirement).

Thought someone already nominated Charizard earlier, but no matter; he was bound to show up eventually.

As of this post, total amount of entries is 99.

Still need 29 entries to close it up though, so I'll allow you all to nominate 1-2 extra Pokes [in essence, backup ones]. As noted above, the point for having it set at 128 is so all of you can nominate favorites [or backup Pokes that you use in addition to your regular team, should you nominate stuff for competition/game things]. It also simplifies to an easy match setup, as detailed. (In actuality, can still work with 99 Pokes; just that three of the matches will be four Poke battles and the rest will be triples)

I'll leave the nomination process open until Sunday, 9/28/2014 at 11:59 pm HST.

Whatever entries we get by then will go into the roster and matches can be set up.

(And also keep any comments regarding matches in here)

Archived