Gravekeeper's Support - Their Pharaoh

richbonner93

Here is a boss monster I just thought of for the Gravekeeper's. Let me know your thoughts and recommendations. I am highly open to constructive criticism. :D

Gravekeeper’s Pharaoh

Spellcaster/DARK/R4/Effect/ATK: 2000/DEF: 2000

2 Level 4 Spellcaster-type Monsters

This card can also be Xyz Summoned by using any 2 “Gravekeeper’s” Monsters you control, except “Gravekeeper’s Pharaoh”. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Target 1 “Gravekeeper’s” or “Necrovalley” card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. While this card has Xyz Material attached to it, cards in your Graveyard are unaffected by “Necrovalley”. Once during either player’s turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 “Gravekeeper’s” monster from your Graveyard face-up or face-down. You cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn after you activate this effect, except for “Gravekeeper’s” monsters.

Won't this card's last usage of the Special Summon effect get negated by Necrovalley if it's there?

I would change the card's effects a little such that only its own effects are unaffected by Necrovalley, instead of unlocking your entire Graveyard while it has Material.

I was thinking of that at first but I didn't want it to be a continuous GK Pharaoh/Rank 4 Xyz Summon every turn using already used GKs. And I liked GK Chief's effect but Chief is a very mediocre card. I'll consider the change in effect but for now, I'll keep it the way it is until otherwise

Thanks for the criticism!

Archived