'Ghoul-Breeding Sorcerer' (XYZ Material from the top of the Deck, 10 Tokens effect)

thlch

Hi, 
this card is intended to be something different. I decided to make it easy to Summon because of the high costs of its effects. As it is, this card would work in decks which need lots of cards on the Graveyard, e.g. Banisher decks (to banish the detached materials). I also experienced lots of situations where I was in need of getting rid of one card on MY side of the field, so I added exactly that possibility to this card. And last but not least (and at a cost of 1000LP), this card is able to swarm the whole field with ''Ghoul Tokens'' (at leaving the field itself, which can be achieved by using its own effect). Btw, the Tokens are meant to be used for some nice Synchro/Xyz Summons ;D Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
---
Lore:
2 Level 4 DARK monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by using the top 3 cards of your deck as Xyz Materials. You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card to send 1 card on your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card leaves the field: You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon an equal number of ''Ghoul Tokens'' (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 950/DEF 350) on both sides of the field (max. 10).
---

k1G7azV.jpg

Archived