True or False Game

Dracoswag

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

(Mine is doing matrix elimination and vector/subspaces; yeah, I'm not fond of abstract stuff)

But answer is true; albeit back in 2010/2011. I suppose one can treat the "post as your avi game" as a "modern" RP.

====

Next person wanted a movie other than Zootopia to win best picture at the Oscars. 

(Because there exists a member who made a status about it; needless to say that I'm happy that it won, because it deserved it)

(It got an award because it addressed issues that still persist at this time [i.e. unity in society (something that the current US administration is going counter to), having trust in law enforcement (because yeah, mainland still has instances of officers going out of line; police chief for my state county was forced to retire because of some scandals)]. I can't say for certain what else contributed it to winning, but yeah)

tl;dr, movie spoke to people on a more personal level because of current events.

====

Anyway, false.

====

Next person has more likes than I do.

(I expect this to be false, unless you get Black, Rod, Agro or a certain member to post in here; I know them all)

Archived