Shamira

The picture on the card was not done by me, it was done by starwarrior4ever on DeviantART.
Please tell me what you think of my card and if you think any improvements should be made. Some changes have already been made thanks to Gadjiltron's comment, a big thank you to him.
[attachment=42569:The Muse.jpeg]
Lore: this card cannot be affect by spells, traps or special effects, but it can't be summoned straight from the Graveyard to the field.

This card cannot be is unaffected by spells, traps, or special other card effects.

Crank its Level up to 8 and we're right on the edge of the Blue-Eyes standard.

A freely Summonable Blue-Eyes which no-sells everything else (including your own) can be downright nasty to face, if my experience as playing Qliphorts has told me anything. 3000 ATK isn't impossible to surmount, but is usually quite difficult. The result is a juggernaut that takes a fair bit of effort to bring down each time.

I would recommend that you attach a Summon restriction to it. Even a simple "Cannot be Special Summoned" can rein in its potency and help assure that once this goes down, a simple Call of the Haunted won't put it back up and running again.

Remember that, whenever you're designing cards, think about what it would be like to be on its receiving end, and how much effort you'd find yourself investing to bring it down.

Archived