Gravekepper's Pendullum support

Grave012

Could i comment on design after you put another card on here?

Because if the other scale is 4 then all comments are pretty useless...

Not including a thought of any other Scale....

1st..... The eff should be that its scale is 4 if the other scale isnt a gravekeeper..... Because having a scale of 2 isnt at all a downside.....

The concept is fine but you need to add where this gravekeeper card you are adding to your hand is coming from (I suggest extra deck so that it doesnt recycle like CRAZY).

And its monster effect is too simple when you compare it with other level 5 and higher gravekeeper monsters, for instance you should probably add an Attack gain or something along those lines....

I play Gravekeeper's. They're really really really fast(Maybe just my build). About this card, here's a minor OCG fix :

When "Necrovalley" and this card are both face-up on the field, your opponent cannot target "Gravekeeper's" Monsters with card effects.

(Above may contan some mistakes)

This card is like a Heritic but makes all other Gravekeepers unaffected.If this existed I'll add it to my deck immediatly.The once per turn search effect can bring up Visionary or even a handy Oracle if you have any other face-up Gk's.Well,to me as a seasoned GK's player,my opinion is ths card is a little OP.It can nuke the opponent in a small amout of turns in my build.

(This is a real duel,just added this card)

Turn 1 : Put this card in the Pendulum Zone,search Commandant,activated,gimme that Necrovalley.Activated.Set 1 Spy.

Turn 2 : Opponent summons 1 monster.Attacked Spy,searched Heritic.Boom unaffected.

Some Turns Later....

My Turn : A heck of a lot of Gk's in Grave.1 Heritic face-up.Search Visionary.Tribute Heritic Summon our cute Visionary.Snowballed to 4900 ATK.Unaffected yay.Destroyed opponent's monster.Opponent loses a lot of LP.450 LP left with my oppoent and a handy 5200 LP for me.

Oppoent's Turn : Sets some cards.No hope.Mr.Visionary Unaffected.

My Turn : Nuked opponent with a direct attack.Bam.Faded away with 18 Rating points and a small "gg" in the chatbox.

Could i comment on design after you put another card on here?
Because if the other scale is 4 then all comments are pretty useless...

Not including a thought of any other Scale....
1st..... The eff should be that its scale is 4 if the other scale isnt a gravekeeper..... Because having a scale of 2 isnt at all a downside.....
The concept is fine but you need to add where this gravekeeper card you are adding to your hand is coming from (I suggest extra deck so that it doesnt recycle like CRAZY).
And its monster effect is too simple when you compare it with other level 5 and higher gravekeeper monsters, for instance you should probably add an Attack gain or something along those lines....

Oh yes ur ritgh.. sry i forgot about that ^^ ofc add it from ur deck

I play Gravekeeper's. They're really really really fast(Maybe just my build). About this card, here's a minor OCG fix :

When "Necrovalley" and this card are both face-up on the field, your opponent cannot target "Gravekeeper's" Monsters with card effects.
(Above may contan some mistakes)

This card is like a Heritic but makes all other Gravekeepers unaffected.If this existed I'll add it to my deck immediatly.The once per turn search effect can bring up Visionary or even a handy Oracle if you have any other face-up Gk's.Well,to me as a seasoned GK's player,my opinion is ths card is a little OP.It can nuke the opponent in a small amout of turns in my build.
(This is a real duel,just added this card)
Turn 1 : Put this card in the Pendulum Zone,search Commandant,activated,gimme that Necrovalley.Activated.Set 1 Spy.
Turn 2 : Opponent summons 1 monster.Attacked Spy,searched Heritic.Boom unaffected.
Some Turns Later....
My Turn : A heck of a lot of Gk's in Grave.1 Heritic face-up.Search Visionary.Tribute Heritic Summon our cute Visionary.Snowballed to 4900 ATK.Unaffected yay.Destroyed opponent's monster.Opponent loses a lot of LP.450 LP left with my oppoent and a handy 5200 LP for me.
Oppoent's Turn : Sets some cards.No hope.Mr.Visionary Unaffected.
My Turn : Nuked opponent with a direct attack.Bam.Faded away with 18 Rating points and a small "gg" in the chatbox.

They are not uneffected, and u must control that card on the field for her monster effect 

Maybe u never play against shaddol, qliphorth,fire+ice hand, bujin's or some stable xyz, Ragna zero, Castel, Exciton.And those 2 archetype kills ur fieldspell mostly in theyre next turn and iam sick of that. ( Dark hole + Raigekit still kill ur entire field )

Archived