TF2 Realistic Archetype (39 Total Cards) *All Cards Updated from Old Post*

Major's Shadow

Hey guys! This is a brand new re-invention of my older archetype for TF2! This archetype essentially is designed to bring out monsters that have continuous effects for protecting one another and shutting down your opponent. It's designed to keep constant field pressure, but it's not a recycling deck like Burning Abyss or Shadolls. Rather, all of their effects come from either staying active on the field, or as an optional effect. Hope you guys like them, and be sure to post feedback!

Current Decks Tested Against: (None as of Yet. Be sure to report if you try out this deck).

[spoiler='Monsters'][spoiler='Effect']2Ztxqrr.jpgw95lTua.jpgReK8RMq.jpgfOgBWgv.jpgNfJJrH1.jpgHhQEKMD.jpgXJtSIxe.jpgQdmNpuf.jpgdfqBSNa.jpga4Y3OE5.jpg [/spoiler][spoiler='Synchro']pMtJC2D.jpgK2KA2zH.jpgMjiiyPb.jpguSFg6dg.jpg7P7SC3L.jpgnsFHQXV.jpg7cn3PTd.jpgvPGhMAo.jpgj7Zv8HJ.jpg3PAyPlA.jpg [/spoiler][spoiler='Xyz']RapnwME.jpgljLcFSV.jpgNH8BaXF.jpgVHtkQ69.jpgyHlT5xk.jpgWc9abhO.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell Cards'][spoiler='Normal']CYw8cKH.jpghekzNlP.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler='Equip']MAFCIwC.jpgyOVON3i.jpgycrjv9x.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler='Continuous']DEwS78O.jpgcEHkWiI.jpgvOb6Xhi.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler='Field']neaGYhX.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Trap Cards'][spoiler='Normal'][img]http://i.imgur.com/vtkqhXG.jpg Bzowd13.jpg[/img][/spoiler][spoiler='Continuous']zYMuwsP.jpg [/spoiler][spoiler='Counter']pWpsw27.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Since this has no replies, I thought I'd give it a shot. The one thing I noticed was that it's impossible to summon your two star synchro monsters because you don't have a level 1 tuner in this archetype. You also don't have any level 8 monsters, so it's impossible to summon both The Saxon Hale, and the Mechanized Tank. That's something that needs to be fixed.

Is there a reason for the "seperately named" wording on some of these cards? That seems pretty unecessary to me.

It's hard to look through all of these cards because there's so many, but overal it looks ok I guess. Needs work though.

These are pretty cool. For effects that begin with TF: is that legal in the actual card grammar? I have no idea.

Yeah sure! So long as it's part of the card, and the effect states a specific piece of the name, then it's qualified as a card with that name (like "TF:" for TF: Scout).

Since this has no replies, I thought I'd give it a shot. The one thing I noticed was that it's impossible to summon your two star synchro monsters because you don't have a level 1 tuner in this archetype. You also don't have any level 8 monsters, so it's impossible to summon both The Saxon Hale, and the Mechanized Tank. That's something that needs to be fixed.

Is there a reason for the "seperately named" wording on some of these cards? That seems pretty unecessary to me.

It's hard to look through all of these cards because there's so many, but overal it looks ok I guess. Needs work though.

For the Lvel 2's, read Engineer's Effect. For the Level 8 Synchros, look at the Hat Trick effects (also, it's a generic card, so it works in many other decks). And for the separately named wording, it's to encourage having other "TF:" Monsters with various names on the field. It's the gimmick of the deck, in having multiple monsters with separate names (just to further encourage the playstyle of the source material). Yes, there are a lot of cards, but I do agree that there could be easier ways to summon some of these monsters. However, I don't expect everyone to run all of these cards anyhow. Thanks for the feedback though! 

Archived