New Volcanic Support (Unfinished)

Pchi

With Blaze Accelerator Magazine scheduled to be released in SECE, I thought it was a good opportunity to come up with new ideas for one of my favorite archetypes, especially since the release of Koa'ki Meiru Overdose seems to imply we might get more than one addition for each old theme revisited. I've come up with 2 new cards until now; take a look at them and tell me what you think. Feel free to suggest any alteration to the lores or new card concepts.

Blaze Accelerator Roulette

This card's name becomes "Tri-Blaze Accelerator" while it is on the field. During your Main Phase 1: You can send 1 Level 6 or lower Pyro-Type monster from your hand to your Graveyard and roll a six-sided die, and if the result is equal to the Level of that monster, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls, but if you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase for the rest of the turn. If this card in your possession is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Level 6 or lower Pyro-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Blaze Accelerator Roulette" once per turn.

Volcanic Arrow

If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can add 1 "Volcanic" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card was sent to your Graveyard by the effect of a "Blaze Accelerator" card you control: You can target 1 Pyro-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. You can only use 1 "Volcanic Arrow" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Card Types?

Roulette is nice but the chances of you destroying something is really slim unlike all the others, so make it so that if the roll is equal to the level, you dont destroy something.

You'll be using more Roulette's search effect than its destruction effect, but I designed the latter that way in order to allow you to abuse Scattershot without losing your Battle Phase - in case you miss, of course.

Archived