Used by Futoshi in Arc-V (you know, the "shivers" kid)

Sketch Beast Tyrano

391px-SketchBeastTyrano-JP-Anime-AV.png

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Sketch Beast" monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to half that monster's ATK, until the end of this turn.

Stats are 2400/200 (ATK is obscured)

Sketch Beast - Stego

640px-SketchBeastStego-JP-Anime-AV-NC.pn

No effect shown, nor was its defenses.

Sketchbook - Blocking the Way

392px-SketchbookBlockingtheWay-JP-Anime-

When a "Sketchmonster you control is targeted for an attacknegate that attack.

Discuss.

(At this time, no other Sketch monsters are available)

I haven't watched the episode yet, but it's interesting that they're giving him a duel. Tyrano does seem pretty good actually, of course, depending on the other monsters. The Trap is meh, unless they can easily search it, even then, there are better options, but it's the anime, so what will you do. I doubt we'll see it in real life, but hey, you never know.

British will most likely link to it when someone uploads the RAW.

I haven't watched it either, considering I don't live in Japan.

Sketchbook is Hero Barrier for these monsters; nothing really much to say about it.

Tyrano is essentially targeting destruction and makes itself stronger when it nukes something; guess it fits the T-rex to some extent.

There is another monster, Stego, but Wikia doesn't have a page for it yet. When they finish updating, I'll surely add that one here too.

Maybe Konami will surprise us by releasing stuff in SECE or the next set; can't really say for certain.

(And the monsters look like something a grade school kid would draw...oh wait, Futoshi falls in that range)

Funny, we had another "fat" character who also drew stuff, except that he was actually good at it. Also, the art on the background of the monster looks like it was drawn by that guy as well.

You mean Chumley/Hayato from GX? Yeah, he worked for I2 after he left. (Probably had something to do with designing Futoshi's Deck as well).

That other monster isn't present right now; presumably it's a Level 4 or something.

It probably doesn't, but there has to be a card designer somewhere in this universe [doubting Reiji has anything to do with it, but it's possible]

Anyway, added Stego like I said I would. Not much to really say about it though, considering it was Tribute fodder for Tyrano.

Assuming Futoshi duels some more in this tournament, we'll probably see more of his cards (and probably what it can do).

It's Level 5 with 1200 ATK; probably has 2300-2400 DEF or something; until this is revealed, just speculation.

What in the actual f*** are these?

If I had to sum them up, essentially a 6-8-year old's dinosaur drawings in card form.

Yeah, nothing amazing about these; especially when only the "boss" has its effect revealed.

At least the other guy's monster was cooler for being sentai.

tl;dr, Armz summed it up.

Archived