Transformative

JessicaMuddy

A card used for Fusion Summons.

Transformative

Spell Card / Equip

Tribute one monster you control: Special Summon one Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck with the same Level/Rank and ATK as the tributed monster and equip it with this card. A monster Summoned by this card's effect can not be used as Synchro or Xyz Material. When this card is destroyed, destroy the Equipped monster.

It'll probably be easily exploited, but still CnC is very welcome. Also, If I were to add a cost, what should it be?

So, you can basically get out BEUD, then use this to get out another and call of the haunted the first one?
Lo and behold, the first Extra Deck thin!

Except for the fact no one uses BEUD nowadays, unless in Kaiba.dek or whatever. Or some weird Malefic combo into whatever Extra Deck monster.

Anyway, OCG fix and then your CnC. (I thought I told you how to fix OCG earlier; did you not read Zazu's thread?)

Tribute 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck with the same Level/Rank and ATK as that monster, then equip it with this card. A monster Summoned by this card's effect cannot activate its effects until the 2nd End Phase after this card's activation. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

I removed the Rank part of it because Fusion Monsters do not possess a Rank. I'm assuming you meant to say monster from Extra Deck or something, because then the Rank would make sense. The fixed OCG is based on that assumption.

Anyway, Metamorphosis already exists, and this essentially improves its status to summon Synchro/Xyz or whatever. Even with the ATK lock, certain monsters can still be summoned. Either way, you could sacrifice some general Level 4 beatstick, go into a R4 monster and proceed to Rank-Up from there. Or some Accel Synchro play or something; there are a lot of things can be done here.

When either of those two happen, this card's effect restriction is moot. More often than not, this card can simply set up for RUM spam or something along those lines, and they could care less about the SSed monster being a Vanilla; it's being Ranked-Up or used as Synchro bait.

Except for the fact no one uses BEUD nowadays, unless in Kaiba.dek or whatever. Or some weird Malefic combo into whatever Extra Deck monster.

Anyway, OCG fix and then your CnC. (I thought I told you how to fix OCG earlier; did you not read Zazu's thread?)

Tribute 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck with the same Level/Rank and ATK as that monster, then equip it with this card. A monster Summoned by this card's effect cannot activate its effects until the 2nd End Phase after this card's activation. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

I removed the Rank part of it because Fusion Monsters do not possess a Rank. I'm assuming you meant to say monster from Extra Deck or something, because then the Rank would make sense. The fixed OCG is based on that assumption.

Anyway, Metamorphosis already exists, and this essentially improves its status to summon Synchro/Xyz or whatever. Even with the ATK lock, certain monsters can still be summoned. Either way, you could sacrifice some general Level 4 beatstick, go into a R4 monster and proceed to Rank-Up from there. Or some Accel Synchro play or something; there are a lot of things can be done here.

When either of those two happen, this card's effect restriction is moot. More often than not, this card can simply set up for RUM spam or something along those lines, and they could care less about the SSed monster being a Vanilla; it's being Ranked-Up or used as Synchro bait.

I actually didn't mean for Xyz / Synchros to be a thing. What I meant was if I had an R4 Xyz Monster out I could summon a Level 4 Fusion monster with equal ATK.

Archived