Halloween Masquerade 2014

Aix

*TOP SECRET INFO ON THE CROW RANK*
Currently, the Crow rank is inferior to the Senior Member group, as crows cannot change their names or their faces and cannot bed a women as they've sworn an oath to Night. HOWEVER, after this event ends, the Crow Rank will become a VIP rank for the winner(s). We'll see if Jon Snow can keep his place in the Night's Watch, eh?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently, the Crow rank is inferior to the Senior Member group, as crows cannot change their names or their faces and cannot bed a women as they've sworn an oath to Night. HOWEVER, after this event ends, the Crow Rank will become a VIP rank for the winner(s). We'll see if Jon Snow can keep his place in the Night's Watch, eh?

I mean if he doesn't keep it it's because he dies. One cannot end their watch unless they die on their watch.

Okay, change/clarification on how guessing will play out.

On Day 1 you will give me a single PM with all of your guesses. From then on, it's three guesses a day until the last day which you will send me another PM with all your guesses. Those who already PMed today can do so again with their one big PM.

Why is it that I'm just finding out about this now. 

I'm quite amused, just equally perplexed. 

Archived