Saffira, Queen of Dragons

SaffiraQueenofDragons-DUEA-EN-UR-1E.png

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Hymn of Light". During the End Phase, if this card was Ritual Summoned this turn, or if a LIGHT monster was sent from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard this turn while this card was face-up on the field: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
● Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
● Add 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
You can only use 1 "Saffira, Queen of Dragons" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Let's focus on me in here. 

P.S. This is my mother; I'm still a princess for the next couple years...

Your mom is furry material, just to be honest.

OT: Pretty neat ritual option primarily in Heralds but Hieratics can also work around that. It's got decent stats, and pretty much if something would devote its resources to use LIGHT monsters and Releaser than this card can work or maybe be a side boss.

...Why do I get the feeling that Eye Guy person started something?

That aside, I like how they were all: "You guys totally shouldn't play this with Hieratics. Nope. Not not at all. We totally didn't engineer this card to work with them. Not one bit".

'Course, that was back when this card was first made. Now-a-days, it's part of all kind of shenanigans, and proved to be a rather amusing card in general.

Wasn't this winmoar Herald support or something?

Oh yeah, I vaguely remember Black saying it.

Even if this effect CAN trigger Lightsworns, it's counterproductive to some extent.

Someone suggested running this in Hieratics; should try that out soon.

Off-topic: @Byakuya: Yeah, I know someone mentioned shipping her with Necloth Exa. Not commenting on it though, o_O.

Ritual Summon her with Djinns Releaser and Demolisher and you get a virtually game-winning lock that can be removed by few cards or combos such as Soul Exchange/Stormforth, and double nukes (Dark Hole + Raigeki) while you don't have 2+ Hymns of Blessings in the grave. Then you can further back her up with recyclable Veliers and Honest.

Archived