YCMPD

Goose

Welcome to the YCM Police Department.  I'm assembling a team to investigate the current disturbances. If you have any information as to the identity of any monster, please contact me immediately. If you can design a police badge for me, I'll give you 10 points.

Officers:

Goose

Agroo

John Snow

The Mask

Kinuhata Saiai

Pacman

Sakura

Lord Cow Cow

Machismo

The Operator

KingOfOblivion

ĢιУĝάŞ

Dragon Princess Sapphira

JamesMuddy

Black Cat

My Hairs Not a Kuriboh

Arawn

British Soul

Nazara

Black Magic Division

Sakura

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what if one of the monsters is you? What then?

What if it was all a part of your own twisted nightmare where you are in a situation you cannot quite understand yourself, only to find out the real monster was looking back at you all this time when you look in a mirror.

But what if one of the monsters is you? What then?

What if it was all a part of your own twisted nightmare where you are in a situation you cannot quite understand yourself, only to find out the real monster was looking back at you all this time when you look in a mirror.

Excellent thinking.  Welcome to the force.

I present a badge that took all of like five minutes to make. Hooray for cutting and pasting stuff. You will in no way offend me if you desire a different badge. And this is a great idea by the way. Need to catch these guys before anyone gets eaten.

[spoiler=Your badge sir]

29y2vc2.jpg

[/spoiler]

EDIT: just realized it says indian affairs on it. May try to edit. Or not if you don't care.

I present a badge that took all of like five minutes to make. Hooray for cutting and pasting stuff. You will in no way offend me if you desire a different badge. And this is a great idea by the way. Need to catch these guys before anyone gets eaten.

[spoiler=Your badge sir]

29y2vc2.jpg

[/spoiler]

"Bureau of Indian Affairs"

So I figured you may want to qualified from multiple bureaus and stuff.

[spoiler=Badge for monster affairs]

2mma1cy.jpg

[/spoiler]

So now you can be in charge of indians or monsters. Or both.

Also let me know if your investigation needs any canine help. Would gladly assist.

I could swear I had posted here.

Weird.

Sign me up, leads aren't free though.

You know you can trust a man that doesn't know anything.

Good.  John Snow is the ideal team member.

Detective Agroo is on the job!

Welcome aboard.

Any leads on The Mask yet Goose?

This one is a closed case.

You forget Goose! The Mask can force your entire police squad to dance! And I can just finish them off with my eye beams:
Eye+Cups.gif

Fortunately the police force is equipped with indestructible everything and anti-monster mind magic.

Archived