Welcome to my GFX store.

KkEKdpE.png

Booster Packs (both TCG/OCG)

Holographics (currently regular)

Renders

Signature/Banners

Member Cards

Game Mats

More things will be added in the future.

SH0PSMd.png

1. Regular YCM rules apply.

2. Fill out the order forms properly, otherwise I will not do them.

3. Do not rush me to complete orders. 

Remember that I am in college, and may not have as much time as I'd like to complete stuff.

At the most, I'll probably take a week or so at the most; pending the difficulty.

During break days, I should have it on that day (provided I do not have other commitments to attend to)

4. I reserve the right to turn down orders if they prove too complex to do.

(This is more or less the rendering job)

5. Maximum of 2 items per user at a time; also please do not order more stuff until I complete your current requests. If I need to render anything for you guys, remember that the render alone counts as a separate item.

6. Remember to credit when using items. Thank you.

7. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

This may also take the form of a shop ban if you either break one of the shop rules OR you do things outside of this thread that would warrant banishment from this thread.

In the latter case, it may result in a warn increase or a ban from YCM itself; depending on the circumstances to warrant it.

So yeah, just follow the rules and you'll be free to order things for days to come.

8. Please follow out the order forms completely, or I will not fill your request.

Forms need to be filled out correctly, so I know what you want.

LE0WoiN.png

Free (I don't really have much use for points nowadays, so yeah)

Keep in mind that you're free to tip / rep if you appreciate the service.

8eniM4s.png

[spoiler=Forms]

Please follow the forms properly, or I will not fill your requests.

TCG Boosters

TCG Version
Name of Booster: (What do you want your booster to be called)
Style: (DM/GX, 5Ds Gen 1, 5Ds New Gen, ZEXAL Gen, ZEXAL 2, Arc-V)
Color: (Blue / Red / Yellow / White / Black / Orange / Violet / Green / Navy Blue / Brown / Gold; essentially the Booster Pack rainbow [for Series 9])
Render: (Picture without a background; ask Yin/Thar to do one or fill out separate form here)

OCG Boosters

OCG Version
Name of Booster: (What do you want your booster to be called)
Style: (DM/GX, 5Ds Gen 1, 5Ds New Gen, ZEXAL Gen, ZEXAL 2, Arc-V)
Color: (Blue / Red / Yellow / White / Black / Orange / Violet / Green / Navy Blue / Brown / Gold; essentially the Booster Pack rainbow [for Series 9])
Render: (Picture without a background; ask Yin/Thar to do one or fill out separate form here)

Holos

Please note that these are basic holos.

Advanced ones (where I foil around the pics) along with name ones will be added later on.

Card
Holo Sheet (Blue / Yellow)

Renders

Just post the picture you want rendered.

Signature Items

Size (1/2/3) - Tags (450 x 150) are 1; Signatures (600 x 200) are 2; Banners (900 x 300) are 3.
Color(s):
Background (do you want a colored BG or another background); specify.
Render(s): If you need this part done, fill out the form for it. 
Animated? (Y/N). Please keep in mind that if you want it animated, it'll be a holographic effect (see examples) unless you state any personal preferences. Otherwise, default will not be animated. 

Keep in mind that unless stated, avatars will be designed as 200 x 200 (just so it shows up better on YCM).

(Uploader prefers images at 200x200 or larger, so it also allows more usage of the stock picture)

Picture
Color
Animated? (Y/N). Unless otherwise specified, it'll be a holographic effect (see examples)

Member Cards

Username: (Should be your current one, but you can provide whatever name you want on this)
Level: (How many stars do you have? If you're staff, just use the member rank system to determine how many you'd have.)
Known for: (You can have up to 2 things here)
Color: (What color would you like this in? To make things easy, I'll use the same colors as the booster pack stuff)

(I will take your user title and avatar from what you have when I accept the order. If you want a specific title or avatar, make sure you note that)

Game Mats

Color/Background: (Either provide a stock image of what you want for the BG, or the color you'd like)
Renders: (What would you like on it?)
Text: (If you want text, mention here. Otherwise, just write n/a and I won't put text. I can put Japanese text and stuff if you want.)

[/spoiler]

PG2YAHO.png

[spoiler=Examples]

Boosters (TCG)

Xw0NoX4.png0Uj1FU0.pngtmzVrqp.pngregFjXZ.pngNwQSmZp.pngmVb0VVg.png

In order: Arc-V, ZEXAL 2, ZEXAL New Gen, 5Ds New Gen, 5Ds V1, DM/GX

Boosters (OCG)

yNxpVA6.pngsiQyob4.pngs3pVF8d.pngm6MbS9d.pngYjXxuFQ.pngy3hNdoz.png

In order: Arc-V, ZEXAL 2, 5Ds NewGen, ZEXAL New Gen, 5Ds V1, DM/GX

Holo

Chrg-en006.jpg

If you guys want your Pendulum monsters to be holo foiled, I can also do those.

Renders

RUhF09D.pngDiRGPaI.pngD93RrNc.png6oIyL2L.png

Tags

9BFlcnQ.gif9C93jMc.gif

ZQ52EOv.pngrisW1Ce.gif

2v7xgzo.jpg4uw6et.jpg

Signatures

AqTUS5M.png

vIu4kL6.gif

2r5ylo3.jpg

Banners

xfzu6Ts.gif

We8zlEi.gif

Avis

330732o.jpgnd8l6w.jpg2im71b8.jpg16itgrd.jpg

IIWlprt.gif

Member Cards

1yr1wi.jpgNXDLFAy.png

E8KrfHv.png

Game Mats

[spoiler=1310 x 710 pixels]

mOIqwB8.png

(I've been reading/watching too much Dragon Drive, haven't i?)

BMwslNV.png

(Yeah, this one has some riding influence.)

Auj2y1f.jpg

(You can guess who the characters are on this mat, and why it was designed as such)

[/spoiler]

Boosters, game mats and member cards are done in Photoshop CS3.

Renders / holographics may be done in either GIMP or PS; depending on what I am doing at the moment.

Avatars, banners, signatures and tags are GIMP.

[/spoiler]

2wNSTDc.png

TCG/OCG Template is mine, as is the Game Mat stuff

Tech Circle for the 5Ds V1 goes to PowerlinX or some other GFX veteran in the past (they're long gone now)

+++

WAITING LIST

UUoaSkK.png

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means 2 items at a time.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have college work to attend to; especially since it's nearing midterms again, so I can't be doing tons of GFX orders at once.

That being said, I ask that you wait for your current order batch to be filled before throwing another one at me.

Hullo again, just thought it would be easier to get you to do it, this is a real easy task but i cant do any graphic work myself right now cus of circumstances so could you just make the azathoth so it would be the same size as the dorklord in my sig?

Hey Sakura, though still slightly grainy, this image might be easier to work with than the one posted above.

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Soul_Saver_Dragon_(Full_Art).jpg

[/spoiler]

Thanks Zex, that pic's a lot easier to work with.

Hullo again, just thought it would be easier to get you to do it, this is a real easy task but i cant do any graphic work myself right now cus of circumstances so could you just make the azathoth so it would be the same size as the dorklord in my sig?

A resizing job shouldn't take that long, but it can be done.

Just need to figure out what size Thar made the other two.

Sure, I can render that large pic of your mom, Sapphy-chan.

It's late now, so mind waiting until tomorrow for it.

(Also have to do the other two orders before you; but shouldn't be much of a hassle)

----

ORDERS DONE

[spoiler=Sapphy-chan]

9X1vwHJ.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=KingOfOblivion]

EL76wPk.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Noober]

4g2Q8jV.png

[/spoiler]

Archived