• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Sakura! Here's my order. If you could do the render as well, I'd really appreciate that! I know the image size isn't the greatest, but maybe it's workable or you can possibly find a bigger picture? Regardless, thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Name of Booster: Invitation to Necrovoid

Style: Arc-V

Color: Black

[Spoiler Image]

a47O7Zu.png

[/spoiler]

I generally hate double posting, but basically order update.

qtu21Ds.png

Here's your pack, Tricky.

Thanks Sakura! I REALLY like it. That font is amazing

I hate to bring this on you, but do you mind throwing one with the name "Darkness Invitation" rather than the Invitation to Necrovoid? I ask because I just figured out yesterday that I might not need to change the name of my archetype since there would be in the slower format, we would just need to hit the archetype appropriately. I'm not knowing for sure, but I would rather have one ready regardless of what happens in the discussion for when I re-launch the archetype into the forum

That's the closest I have to the Arc-V font until someone determines what it is; or can get even closer.
But glad you like it.

As for a rename, that can also be arranged. I still have the .psd, so name changing shouldn't be hard.

EDIT: Here ya go Tricky,

qfakE6U.png

Thanks! Much appreciated. Will have this set aside for when I re post my archetype when the tournament is done

Alright, glad you like it.

On another note, I now offer OCG boosters.

Template was scratched by me though, using only existing stuff as a guide; no looking at DG's work.

(I'm not - DG - or one of the booster legends of days old, but they should look neat enough. Might have Night CnC them a bit, so I can fix)

Alright, glad you like it.

On another note, I now offer OCG boosters.
Template was scratched by me though, using only existing stuff as a guide; no looking at DG's work.

(I'm not - DG - or one of the booster legends of days old, but they should look neat enough. Might have Night CnC them a bit, so I can fix)

Just saw those and dig em! Just out of curiosity, are you considering at any point adding one similar to the old, old packs? Ex. Dark Ceremony & Premium Pack 1

Not really sure; depends on if I can scratch a nice background for them (although need to look at existing stuff).

Although I'm the only one who even does them at the moment, so...

Looking at stuff, probably not going to make the really old packs.

I still need to do the DM/GX stuff for the TCG boosters.

(inb4 I forgot to put the Tech Circle for the 5Ds V1 OCG, but that's been fixed_

• 2 weeks later...

At least I'm getting some business in here.

Lately, it's been overshadowed by that other store that does a bulk of the same things I do.

Really need to increase stock items; maybe doing avis/signatures (if Tormy/Yin are inactive) and those other things.

Anyway, I'll add your order on this post when I finish, or make another one.

Here's the link where I found the image:

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/JazinKay/media/Demons/ghdfgfdhfgshdgfdf.png.html?sort=3&o=23

Could you render it and then do my order, please?

Name of Booster: Zombie Rulers (or if you find a name better than this one, feel free to put it instead of that title)

Style: Zexal

Color: Black (or whatever color suits it)

Render: The image you just rendered

Here's the link where I found the image:

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/JazinKay/media/Demons/ghdfgfdhfgshdgfdf.png.html?sort=3&o=23

Could you render it and then do my order, please?

Name of Booster: Zombie Rulers (or if you find a name better than this one, feel free to put it instead of that title)

Style: Zexal

Color: Black (or whatever color suits it)

Render: The image you just rendered

Which ZEXAL do you want; NewGen or 2?

Remember that I have a secondary version of it now (more specifically, the design used for Series 8; Return of the Duelist to Primal Origin).

NewGen covers from Duelist Revolution - Extreme Victory; Generation Force to Galactic Overlord.

Archived