✩ Club Espeon - Dragon Palace of the Heavens ✩

3482ey1.jpg

Welcome to Club Espeon - Dragon Palace of the Heavens (クラブエーフィ:天上の龍宮殿 Kurabu Ēfi: Tenjō no Ryūkyūden).

One of the very few Pokémon clubs still in existence on YCM; and a legend in its own right within the past.

[spoiler=FAQs]

Why is it named Club Espeon? Because I like Espeon and I wanted to make a club with a Pokemon name.

What do we do here? As the name suggests, anything related to Pokemon (including the games, anime/manga, TCG and some other things; maybe competitive battling) and whatever topics members want to bring up.

We also discuss Fakemon.

Depending on member interest, we may have some mini-contests (card making, GFX, RP, whatever); again, that is to be determined as we go along.

Who can join us? Anyone not on the ban list. I reserve the right to deny applications if you're shown to be disrespectful on the forums/constantly break rules.

Membership in the previous two versions of this club (linked in history) is NOT REQUIRED to come here.

Any club events? Yeah, there will be a few, though that depends on whether or not there are enough people that are interested.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=History]

2/19/2010 - Club Espeon is first created...

10/2/2013 - Club Espeon V2 is born.

10/21/2014 - Club Espeon - Sky Palace is born.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=+Rulebook+]

I hate writing rules, but they need to be here.

1. No flaming/trolling other people.

In the past, this club had a reputation of being well-behaved (and being stickied at some points in time) so let's keep it like that.

But seriously, don't act like a total jerk and you should be fine.

2. Stay on topic

Occasionally, we might stray from the topic at hand but please keep this to a minimum. I'll usually keep the current topic in here, but might forget to update it at times so please check the posts to see what we're discussing.

3. No spamming.

Like with rule 2, stick to the topic(s) at hand. It's okay if you mention something off-topic but make sure you include something relevant. Do not turn this thread into 5 straight pages of non-related posts, alright?

Unless you're an accepted member, plan on joining Club Espeon or are Mugen/one of the YCM staff, please don't post; thank you. 

4. Have fun.

This is meant to be a place where you guys can relax, discuss stuff and have a place to voice your thoughts w/out worrying. It's not like I'm moderating everything you say/do (though there are limits to what is allowed in here; should be common sense though).

5. YCM Rules apply

Anything that's listed there also applies here (though most of this club's rules already mention them in short form). In regards to rule 1 over there, that applies to clan leaders/moderators: If we see you breaking one of the other rules and ask you to stop; then please abide by it.

You're allowed to advertise your contests/card sets/RP/fan fics; but just don't link it to your personal sites, etc.

Any spam bots will be dealt with on the spot.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application (Delete stuff in parentheses)]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (If you rather be called something other than your current username, what would you like to be addressed as?)
[b]Do you understand our club rules?[/b]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Member List]

Sakura

Dragon Princess Sapphira (Sapphy)

Thar

Zextra

RAEG

British

Ara Asura

Swan Song

Yemachu

CowCow

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Warning System]

Much like how this site's system works, each member has 10 warning points.

If you break a rule, then your warn level goes up a certain number of points, based on how severe it was. Keep in mind that each of the staff members in here, including myself, have a different scale on how we'll warn you (and when that warn will get removed). If you do reach 10 warn points, then you'll be temporary banned from club for a week; however you can return after that but keep in mind that it'll be a strike on your record.

You get 3 strikes; then that's perma-ban from club (much like in life). Also keep in mind that I can add warns onto your permanent member account if the offenses are severe enough [remember that I'm also a mod].

Current Warnings

(none, let's keep it that way)

Current Member Bans

(none, let's hope it stays like that)

[/spoiler]

Welcome to the club.

(P.S. This is also a place where you can get away from a lot of these monsters lately)

NFINuEM.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Username:[/b] Brothar
[b]Nickname:[/b] Thar
[b]Do you understand our club rules?[/b] Of course.

Figured this would be a decent place to prepare for ORAS. As a thirgin (iow, a virgin to the third generation), this is pretty exciting for me.

We have the ORAS thread for it too (which gives you post count), but accepted though.

Post count doesn't really matter to me anymore, tbh. Once the Crow rank becomes obsolete and I get the 7-star rank that was supposedly made, it'll be a dead end for that.

Sure, you can join Espeon; for however long your stay here may last.

So, let's talk about ORAS. You know about it?

The Generation 3 remakes? I've heard of them. 

I haven't had time to play the original ones much, especially because of the bugs that were present at the time. Maybe because lack of Gameboy (or workable DS) at the time was disappointing. 

Post count doesn't really matter to me anymore, tbh. Once the Crow rank becomes obsolete and I get the 7-star rank that was supposedly made, it'll be a dead end for that.

Yeah, that's true.

We can discuss other stuff in here too, if needed.

The Generation 3 remakes? I've heard of them. 

I haven't had time to play the original ones much, especially because of the bugs that were present at the time. Maybe because lack of Gameboy (or workable DS) at the time was disappointing. 

Same here.

I have a Gameboy (at the moment, near PC but it's a decade old), but never bought the games. Ironically, I have Pokemon XD for the Gamecube though; but no way to transfer stuff; boo.

Yeah, I just downloaded it a few hours ago.

I had some difficulty on the 9th attempt (am I supposed to hunt for a lost Pokemon or a child)?

Otherwise, this is probably the 13th or so play of it (the first one wasn't that difficult).

At least I can transfer the Glalie I caught to ORAS when I buy it next month [and they better have my two-sided poster].

Yeah, I know stuff is getting out of hand lately involving that.

Yeah, I had to tell Yubel that we couldn't get married due to me being on Night's Watch and she threw a closet at me. (Of course I used one of my clones to take the hit for me)

That aside, I can't believe I missed the smash direct and teh fact that Mewtwo is confirmed.

I wish we got the Steelix like Japan did, tbh. I mean, I don't hate Glalie, but it's mega evolution just looks ugly - that large gaping mouth isn't exactly appealing, I would say. As for Steelix, it's mega looks pretty cool; those crystals and blue rings really add a nice touch to it and apparently it even gets its own gravitational force surrounding it :p

original.jpg

Archived